PDA

View Full Version : The coolest idea for a beer keg I have seen!

Inor
08-20-2016, 04:27 PM
Now this is cool! I have been thinking I might start kegging my beer because bottling it is my least favorite part of the process. This might be just the trick!

http://benkrasnow.blogspot.com/2009/03/thirst-extinguisher.html

Arklatex
08-20-2016, 06:13 PM
Now to figure out how to smuggle one of those past security at the plant...

hawgrider
08-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Those are great for the most kickass water fight you have ever been in. 1/2 to 3/4 full of water and 100 psi air head= master blaster!

Inor
08-20-2016, 08:41 PM
Those are great for the most kickass water fight you have ever been in. 1/2 to 3/4 full of water and 100 psi air head= master blaster!

We used to "borrow" the ones in my high school for just that reason.

BucketBack
08-20-2016, 08:55 PM

We just cut a hole in the roof

TJC44
08-20-2016, 09:47 PM

Easy. You're picking up / dropping off at the local fire extinguisher place. Who does your servicing? They should have a label on it.

Inor, Make sure it's a water extinguisher. You DO NOT want your first keg to be mixed with dry Chemical extinguisher. :vomito:

Inor
08-20-2016, 10:33 PM
Easy. You're picking up / dropping off at the local fire extinguisher place. Who does your servicing? They should have a label on it.

Inor, Make sure it's a water extinguisher. You DO NOT want your first keg to be mixed with dry Chemical extinguisher. :vomito:

HAHAHA!!! No, it needs to be water extinguisher because I think the chemical ones have different size fittings. But from looking at the prices of them, I think I would be better off just buying new 5 gallon kegs. Oh well, I am not going to have time to brew for a while anyway. :biglaugh: