PDA

View Full Version : Anybody wonder..?

Baglady
09-23-2016, 11:32 AM
Does anyone besides me wonder why the muslimes always buy/work at business's like the quick stops, and motels?
I think they view themselves in a landlord status. They are not technically serving you. You bring the items you want to buy to them.
I've never seen any of them in any other job.
Thoughts?

hawgrider
09-23-2016, 11:44 AM
Chaldean own all the party stores and gas stations in Mi. Although I don't have to much of a problem with some of them. Some are Christian and decent Americans.
Dot Indians are taking over the ma and pa motels here.

Does anyone besides me wonder why the muslimes always buy/work at business's like the quick stops, and motels?
I think they view themselves in a landlord status. They are not technically serving you. You bring the items you want to buy to them.
Thoughts?

Yeah its a easy job show up watch TV and put the money in the cash register. They all live in the same house and the whole family covers all the shifts. all property's were purchased by their rich oil well uncles.

Inor
09-23-2016, 12:08 PM
A lot of them are cabbies too. When we were living in MN they were having problems with them at the airport refusing to pick up passengers if the passenger had been drinking.

juskom95
09-23-2016, 01:00 PM
Thoughts?

Where I grew up, some of those 'service industries' had tax exempt status for several years, for new/non-citizens. So, they would buy the business, run it right up to the time period cap, then sell it. Sometimes to a friend or family member, and they would just 'pass it around'.

Not really tin foil, taking advantage of a tax loophole. Right now, I'm not sure on the status of that tax law.

Ricekila
09-23-2016, 01:09 PM
On Lawnguyland -- 99.9 % of the gas stations are either owned or leased by them --

TJC44
09-23-2016, 01:42 PM
I'm kind of glad that they don't run restaurants. I don't think I would want to eat something made by the 'Nation of Islam'

Ricekila
09-23-2016, 01:50 PM
I'm kind of glad that they don't run restaurants. I don't think I would want to eat something made by the 'Nation of Islam'

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh --

All that changes the further you go west -- by the time you'd get into Brooklyn --

Pizza joints run by - omar --

Chinese take-away's - abdul is doing your stir fry --

French Dry Cleaning - akeem is pressing your shorts --

Greek dinners -- I don't go into them as a rule anyway --

juskom95
09-23-2016, 02:15 PM

Yeah, some places . . . don't EVER look in the kitchen then.

Dwight55
09-23-2016, 02:40 PM
If you go back to the society they live in, . . .

Almost no factory jobs of any kind, . . . nothing that provides any where the number of "employee" opportunities we are accustomed to thinking about here.

Almost everyone is self employed or works for their "Uncle".

The ones who do have time card type jobs, . . . won't leave and lose their paycheck, . . .

All we get are the runners, . . . bunch of lazy, good for nothing cowards that I wouldn't hire on a bet, . . . so they have to do the self employment thing.

May God bless,
Dwight

Baglady
09-23-2016, 09:37 PM
Where I grew up, some of those 'service industries' had tax exempt status for several years, for new/non-citizens. So, they would buy the business, run it right up to the time period cap, then sell it. Sometimes to a friend or family member, and they would just 'pass it around'.

Not really tin foil, taking advantage of a tax loophole. Right now, I'm not sure on the status of that tax law.

Ok. That is a reasonable reason. Although I don't like it. You would think they would at least be grateful to their customers and say hello. Something. I just stay away from them.

Baglady
09-23-2016, 09:39 PM
A lot of them are cabbies too. When we were living in MN they were having problems with them at the airport refusing to pick up passengers if the passenger had been drinking.

Really? You didn't get many cab rides then did ya? ;)

Inor
09-23-2016, 09:57 PM
Really? You didn't get many cab rides then did ya? ;)

I don't want to ride with those ****ers! They blow up!!!

Baglady
09-23-2016, 10:00 PM
I don't want to ride with those ****ers! They blow up!!!

That is a very good point.

Ricekila
09-23-2016, 10:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Political%20Stuff/MusDriver1_zps5hstwzab.jpg

Baglady
09-23-2016, 10:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Political%20Stuff/MusDriver1_zps5hstwzab.jpg

Now that shit's funny!!! I don't care who you are. :bounce:

DerBiermeister
09-24-2016, 04:44 AM
Thoughts?

I haven't read any of the replies yet, so I am winging it.

I think they will take any non-agriculture job that is available. So look to the service industry. Convenience stores are extremely hard to get employees, I would think because of the all-night hours and then the danger aspect. Motels are probably just a step above slinging hamburgers, so that is why you see so many of them working in that industry. These are non-skilled labor.

Once they've made inroads into these kinds of jobs, it is kind of like how minorities will quickly consume neighborhoods -- I know I wouldn't want to work with so many of them, just like I would not move into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Yeah .. color me a racist

Ricekila
09-24-2016, 09:15 AM
Yeah .. color me a racist

Get used to saying -- "Realist" -- parroting back their made up word only gives their movement validity -- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/jackoff.gif

Gambit
09-24-2016, 10:41 AM
last time I was in a cab it was in Chicago and I swear this muslim must just removed the rotten body of his late wife "goat" a few minutes before we got in.
that smell was so bad we had to beg the a**hole to open the back windows in late November
he said he will not and one of the ladies I was with told him to stop and we got out and refused to give him any money
we walked about a hour to get where we wanted to go
the cab did not move and the meter didn't get set yet so we got lucky but he still demanded that we pay some cash 'dont recall how much" funny part is when he said he is calling dispatch to call police the one lady I was with told him to go ahead because the cab was in unfit and will have some code violations due to the awful smell that will gag a maggot and not letting people be able to open windows for safty reasons.
not sure if that unable to open back windows is a code violation or not but I take it that it was because soon as the young lay I was with said it he just shut up and left.

Inor
09-24-2016, 11:29 AM
last time I was in a cab it was in Chicago and I swear this muslim must just removed the rotten body of his late wife "goat" a few minutes before we got in.
that smell was so bad we had to beg the a**hole to open the back windows in late November
he said he will not and one of the ladies I was with told him to stop and we got out and refused to give him any money
the cab did not move and the meter didn't get set yet so we got lucky but he still demanded that we pay some cash 'dont recall how much" funny part is when he said he is calling dispatch to call police the one lady I was with told him to go ahead because the cab was in unfit and will have some code violations due to the awful smell that will gag a maggot and not letting people be able to open windows for safty reasons.
not sure if that unable to open back windows is a code violation or not but I take it that it was because soon as the young lay I was with said it he just shut up and left.

I NEVER take cabs in Chicago or New York. It is usually cheaper and ALWAYS safer to just hire a town car. It does require some planning but it is worth it. Beyond most of the cab drivers being a menace to society, you never know you are going to find stuck to the seats. No cabs for Inor!!!

Gambit
09-24-2016, 12:20 PM
I NEVER take cabs in Chicago or New York. It is usually cheaper and ALWAYS safer to just hire a town car. It does require some planning but it is worth it. Beyond most of the cab drivers being a menace to society, you never know you are going to find stuck to the seats. No cabs for Inor!!!
HBO taxicab confessions had some crazy stories out of NYC

juskom95
09-26-2016, 07:10 AM
Ok. That is a reasonable reason. Although I don't like it. You would think they would at least be grateful to their customers and say hello. Something. I just stay away from them.

They were good at taking a successful business, one which had been in place for decades, and 'cutting it to the bone' (less cleaning, empty shelves, higher prices) then wonder why their clientele starts to wane.

Baglady
09-26-2016, 11:39 AM

Amazing how nasty some of them are!! Back in about 85, I was working at an apartment complex in Maryland. I cleaned the apartments when the tenants moved. A family of them had lived in one for about 3 months. The kitchen counter tops were BLACK!! (They were supposed to be white.)

juskom95
09-26-2016, 11:44 AM
Amazing how nasty some of them are!! Back in about 85, I was working at an apartment complex in Maryland. I cleaned the apartments when the tenants moved. A family of them had lived in one for about 3 months. The kitchen counter tops were BLACK!! (They were supposed to be white.)

Did they move because it was too dirty!?

Baglady
09-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Did they move because it was too dirty!?

:D Maybe they thought the apartment came with maid service, IDK.

Off topic, but there was an old man from England that came there for almost a year. He was supposed to be an artist. A truck came with his stuff, and as they were unloading I saw several canvases....get this...of DOTS!! That was his "Art"...DOTS!!
After he left, I got to clean his nasty apartment. Everywhere were empty liquor bottles. I also found a few bank receipts. Over a million bucks in his account!
The manager told me (after) all the time he was there they had agreed to go to his mailbox and "wash" his mail before he got it. It was a ritual of them running their hands over it. (!!) What a crackpot!
He also told them I was taking the mailman into his (nasty) apartment and doing the "Wild Thing"...:dirtyoldman:

slewfoot
09-26-2016, 02:44 PM

Right, The government gives them all these incentives and help buying into these business's. I had one that was from India that I had gotten to know tell me that they get a lot of dowry money from marrying off their daughters and come over here go thru the paper work with our government to help set them up . they spend that money to buy one of these places. Do you think our government would help one of its own citizens in this way? NO.

juskom95
09-26-2016, 03:00 PM
Right, The government gives them all these incentives and help buying into these business's. I had one that was from India that I had gotten to know tell me that they get a lot of dowry money from marrying off their daughters and come over here go thru the paper work with our government to help set them up . they spend that money to buy one of these places. Do you think our government would help one of its own citizens in this way? NO.

The opposite is actually true. Me as a White Male has a much harder time to setup and start a business in my home state, than someone foreign born.

I've thought about having my wife re-register on her reservation and claim an out-of-state, American Indian exemption to setup our LLC. Dirty trick, but perfectly legal, as long as she owns %51 of the business.

Baglady
09-26-2016, 07:42 PM

I remember hearing about that over 30 yrs ago! I didn't pay much attention back then, didn't know it was true. We have to work and borrow for years to get decent credit and they just come over and have it handed to them...:ughh:

juskom95
09-26-2016, 08:07 PM
I remember hearing about that over 30 yrs ago! I didn't pay much attention back then, didn't know it was true. We have to work and borrow for years to get decent credit and they just come over and have it handed to them...:ughh:

Makes you feel great, huh?