PDA

View Full Version : White Privilege Conference 2014

BugMan
05-15-2014, 08:16 AM
http://youtu.be/DJpvFnL6dOk

Just watch. The thought that this nonsense could be taught to my children's educators infuriates me.

Inor
05-29-2014, 12:54 AM
You want racism? That video typifies the racism that passes for enlightenment in our current society. That is disgusting!

Just replace every occurrence the word "white" in that video with the word "Jew" and you have a first hand view of an education conference in 1936 Germany.

Denton
05-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I've always felt so privileged. :yawn:

Amazing, how many moronic white people attend such drivel. Self-haters who feel ashamed their ancestors weren't brought to the land of opportunity in chains.

Hey, maybe those dirtbags will be the target of a knock-out game. Then, they can feel less that privileged.

Eagle1803
05-29-2014, 02:27 PM
:wtf: okay this week almost over and that tops it for the stupidst thing I have seen all week, no wonder this country has problems.

Innkeeper
05-31-2014, 05:41 PM
That kind of reminds me of a propaganda film designed to cause problems, and seems more like a made up film then something really happening. Being as I am working on my teaching degree and I have heard nothing about this makes me wonder it's validity as a true group. Sounds like more of the hyper progressive Liberal thinking University Professors who want to brain wash our children to their way of thinking, they same ones who try to get Military Recruiters banned from campus because they are trying to lead kids astray.

oldmurph58
06-12-2014, 10:46 AM
that is such bull****.

Arklatex
07-19-2014, 09:03 AM
White people are never subjected to racism huh??? You should see how well whites are treated around here, Shreveport or Texarkana. Both predominately black towns. These self hating white folks need to take a field trip out to the ghetto on a friday night and see what happens.