PDA

View Full Version : Black Market Toilet Paper

juskom95
09-30-2016, 01:17 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/29/venezuela-vacation-us-toilet-paper/

I wonder if there is a market for black market toiletries?

Take a cue from the drug runners, and fly toiletries south?

Arklatex
09-30-2016, 01:33 PM
It's a real shame isn't it. Especially given their resources. There are other countries in South America that don't have near the resources bit manage to thrive because they believe in the free market.

Arklatex
09-30-2016, 01:41 PM
I remember hearing awhile back that people were hunting dogs, cats and whatever else they could catch as the food runs out. There aren't even any pigeons left cause they ate em all. They are in the real deal SHTF out there. Lots of lessons to be learned from their situation about prepping. It could happen to us too, if we keep on the path were taking.

juskom95
09-30-2016, 01:44 PM
It is a bad situation for Venezuelans, but the only ones who can fix it are themselves.

Arklatex
09-30-2016, 01:46 PM
It is a bad situation for Venezuelans, but the only ones who can fix it are themselves.
That's the damn truth!

TJC44
09-30-2016, 02:10 PM
If their currency is such crap, Where are they getting the money to come here? Especially with no direct flights. Which means they also have to go through customs at their layover.
You're right. It's their problem to fix. Pick yourselves back up and get to work.

juskom95
09-30-2016, 02:20 PM
If their currency is such crap, Where are they getting the money to come here? Especially with no direct flights. Which means they also have to go through customs at their layover.
You're right. It's their problem to fix. Pick yourselves back up and get to work.

True, but think of it:

How much is a roll of TP worth down there in USD?
Anyone own a small airplane?
How much would fuel be?

Hail, the GREAT TP CARTEL!!!!

BucketBack
09-30-2016, 03:49 PM
TP or The 3 seashells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdnuOa7tDco

I know I would have no problem getting enough paper with recent living arrangements:needbeer:

Sasquatch
09-30-2016, 03:52 PM
True, but think of it:

How much is a roll of TP worth down there in USD?
Anyone own a small airplane?
How much would fuel be?

Hail, the GREAT TP CARTEL!!!!
That would be a real shitty job. (Sorry, I had to)

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

juskom95
10-03-2016, 08:31 AM
That would be a real shitty job. (Sorry, I had to)

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
The shitty jobs tend to pay better.