PDA

View Full Version : Canning supplies coupons this week.

Broncosfan
10-08-2016, 07:59 AM
If you have access to a Sunday paper you'll find a Ball Canning jars coupon $3 doz jars and $1 off 2 pk of lids in most newspapers. They will be in the Smart Source insert. You can also go online and purchase them @ klip2save.com if you really want to stock up. Good until 12/31/16.

Baglady
10-10-2016, 06:07 PM
That's a good deal. Looks like I'm 2 days late for the lids.

TJC44
10-10-2016, 06:39 PM
I looked at the ad insert in my Saturday paperwork. There was a Smartsource ad but no Ball jars. Must be a regional thing?

Broncosfan
10-10-2016, 06:49 PM
I looked at the ad insert in my Saturday paperwork. There was a Smartsource ad but no Ball jars. Must be a regional thing?

That is possible. I have know it to happen. Ours are delivered at the mailbox here in Ohio and I have seen pages missing and even coupons cut out before delivery. I have never been able to find out if a coupon is regional or not. Not sure who to contact. We were lucky that others saved them for us and we will stock up for next year. Since they don't expire until the end of the year I hope we find a sale to go with the coupon. that klip 2 save site works but they charge 24 cents for the jar coupons and 8 I think for the the lids. If you get enough its worth the effort. You can save some major?? They're probably out of stock but they will send you an email when in stock if you sign up.

Broncosfan
10-10-2016, 06:52 PM
I just checked and klip2save.com does have them in stock.

Deebo
09-14-2017, 11:56 AM
Got 10 more coupons to spend before the end of the month. Thanks again friend.