PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna die first after SHTF?

Arklatex
10-14-2016, 08:41 PM
Love her or hate her, I think Patriot Nurse is spot on in her assessments in this vid.

https://youtu.be/J42CLa5iATM

Dwight55
10-14-2016, 09:40 PM
She has a good assessment of the situation, . . . and it behooves every one of us to look at our own situation, . . . does any of that fit us????

Then look and see if there is a list of people we might want to put on our "lets go help them" list when the SHTF.

Last but not least, . . . we all need to constantly re-assess where we are in our own prepping. I got a "wake up" call some time back when someone mentioned "How much toilet paper do you have stashed away??" I had to laugh and admit Zero, . . . as I had totally overlooked something so mundane and everyday.

Anyway, . . . food for thought.

May God bless,
Dwight

Gambit
10-14-2016, 10:05 PM
She has a good assessment of the situation, . . . and it behooves every one of us to look at our own situation, . . . does any of that fit us????

Then look and see if there is a list of people we might want to put on our "lets go help them" list when the SHTF.

Last but not least, . . . we all need to constantly re-assess where we are in our own prepping. I got a "wake up" call some time back when someone mentioned "How much toilet paper do you have stashed away??" I had to laugh and admit Zero, . . . as I had totally overlooked something so mundane and everyday.

Anyway, . . . food for thought.

May God bless,
Dwight

of all things people forget to prep TP is among them
I had broken into my TP stash and need to buy more myself and also more wipes be good for the after effect of the butt cleaning

BucketBack
10-15-2016, 06:54 AM
I found that my TP stash was of the larger roll variety. It actually fit on the roller, whereas the new stuff just slides back and forth

A Watchman
10-15-2016, 07:21 AM
Dead on PN.

BucketBack
10-15-2016, 07:45 AM
I remember seeing her at the green site..............................

Sarge7402
10-15-2016, 09:38 AM
Love her or hate her, I think Patriot Nurse is spot on in her assessments in this vid.

https://youtu.be/J42CLa5iATM

She's not saying anything much different than Pat Frank said in his novel Alas Babylon back in 1959. Still pretty much true today

Arklatex
10-15-2016, 11:02 AM
She's not saying anything much different than Pat Frank said in his novel Alas Babylon back in 1959. Still pretty much true today
I'll put it on my reading list. Sounds interesting, thanks.

Inor
10-15-2016, 11:21 AM
I'll put it on my reading list. Sounds interesting, thanks.

You have not read Alas Babylon? It, along with "On the Beach" are the original prepper fiction.

Arklatex
10-15-2016, 11:26 AM
You have not read Alas Babylon? It, along with "On the Beach" are the original prepper fiction.
Nope. I'll check out on the beach as well. Thanks.

Coastie dad
10-15-2016, 01:26 PM
Oh, hell. Read on the beach for a class called "attitudes towards war and peace" back in the 70's. A philosophy class that actually made friggin sense.

Gambit
10-15-2016, 02:18 PM
I know who will die
the dumbass who steps a foot on my land trying to take or harm anything of mine

Coastie dad
10-15-2016, 03:34 PM
OK. Just watched part 1&2. She hates fat people.

Seriously, she's right. The herd will be thinned. I look at my stepsons and realize I'm in better shape than they are. Even there mother sees it. In the event of a grid down, cars won't run situation, it would be a hard 4 day walk for me from where they live to the farm. For them? 8-12 days IF they don't stroke out on the way. God help them if they have to carry much with them. Of course, they are tried and true liberal, progressive, rose colored glasses wearing urbanites that believe nothing bad will happen because they live in Branson friggin Missouri and the government is our friend.
And people wonder why I teach the 6 year old how to make fires, sleep on the ground, cook her own meals, etc.....

juskom95
10-24-2016, 08:41 AM
of all things people forget to prep TP is among them
I had broken into my TP stash and need to buy more myself and also more wipes be good for the after effect of the butt cleaning

It was actually one of my first preps, and something I keep an eye on. I've been without TP before. :poopinggymnist:

juskom95
10-24-2016, 08:43 AM
I know who will die
the dumbass who steps a foot on my land trying to take or harm anything of mine

There are going to be many people who think they are going to be "Rambo Raiders". Those who have a closet of firearms, boxes of ammunition and zero or minimal training.

Coastie dad
10-24-2016, 07:06 PM
I'm not as good as when I was young and even more handsome, but I think I'm still good enough to discourage the hell out of them.
To paraphrase Teddy Roosevelt, I can't shoot well, but I can shoot often.

A Watchman
10-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Or to paraphrase Toby Keith ....... "I'm not as good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was".