PDA

View Full Version : Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Ral

BucketBack
10-17-2016, 11:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Arklatex
10-17-2016, 08:38 PM
My Gosh, the corruption is almost unbelievable! This video needs to be spread far and wide. There's enough evidence on this one alone to press charges against the Clinton campaign.

juskom95
10-18-2016, 10:20 AM
My Gosh, the corruption is almost unbelievable! This video needs to be spread far and wide. There's enough evidence on this one alone to press charges against the Clinton campaign.

No one cares, at least no the ones who could do anything about it.
No one in the DOJ will prosecute or investigate
No one in Congress has the "Intestinal Fortitude" to even question this
The "True Believers" on the left will either ignore it as being 'fake' or accept it as being a 'necessary evil'
The "Party Loyalists" on the right will not care, because the Republican Elite do not consider it an issue.

Those who care, are those with least power to do anything about it. Fun huh?

Inor
10-18-2016, 10:36 AM
No one cares, at least no the ones who could do anything about it.
No one in the DOJ will prosecute or investigate
No one in Congress has the "Intestinal Fortitude" to even question this
The "True Believers" on the left will either ignore it as being 'fake' or accept it as being a 'necessary evil'
The "Party Loyalists" on the right will not care, because the Republican Elite do not consider it an issue.

Those who care, are those with least power to do anything about it. Fun huh?

Apparently somebody cares because Americans United for Change has already axed Scott Foval (one of the douche bags in the video). I cannot wait to see what today's installment is going to contain. I heard an interview with O'Keefe last night and he hinted that today's would be even better than yesterday's.

Just think back over the last few months at how many people have been fired or forced to step down from the DNC and prominent progressive groups due to corruption charges. Look at how the MSM is imploding. Our side may not win the election, but we are having a positive impact.

juskom95
10-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Apparently somebody cares because Americans United for Change has already axed Scott Foval (one of the douche bags in the video). I cannot wait to see what today's installment is going to contain. I heard an interview with O'Keefe last night and he hinted that today's would be even better than yesterday's.

Just think back over the last few months at how many people have been fired or forced to step down from the DNC and prominent progressive groups due to corruption charges. Look at how the MSM is imploding. Our side may not win the election, but we are having a positive impact.

Sure, there are some people being fired, and blamed, but these organizations have been doing this for how long? Rumors of this have been around since I was little, it is just now coming more into the open. Yet, many are ignoring it because they want "Their Gal" to win the election. We can rant and rave all we want, but until there is legal prosecution for breaking the law . . . what is the point?

These firings are to appease the ignorant and fool those who do not look beyond Fox/CNN/MSNBC/etc.

I get your point, but with twenty-one days left, it is "a day late and a dollar short"

I truly hope I am wrong, but I learned long ago to plan for the worst case scenario, not hope for any good outcome, then be surprised when I'm alive at the end.

Sorry for the rant, I guess I'm in a cynical mood today*. :verysorry:

*More than usual.

Inor
10-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Sure, there are some people being fired, and blamed, but these organizations have been doing this for how long? Rumors of this have been around since I was little, it is just now coming more into the open. Yet, many are ignoring it because they want "Their Gal" to win the election. We can rant and rave all we want, but until there is legal prosecution for breaking the law . . . what is the point?

These firings are to appease the ignorant and fool those who do not look beyond Fox/CNN/MSNBC/etc.

I get your point, but with twenty-one days left, it is "a day late and a dollar short"

I truly hope I am wrong, but I learned long ago to plan for the worst case scenario, not hope for any good outcome, then be surprised when I'm alive at the end.

*More than usual.

No matter who wins this election, these problems are going to persist. This kind of crap has been going on since at least 1860 when lincoln stole that election. It is not going to get cleaned up in one election or even ten elections. But something has changed since 2010. People are starting to wake up and starting to care. It will be a long SLOW process and neither of us will live to see the end of it. But the times, they are a changin'.

Sasquatch
10-18-2016, 11:13 AM

*More than usual.
Can we really call HRC a "gal"?

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

juskom95
10-18-2016, 11:24 AM
No matter who wins this election, these problems are going to persist. This kind of crap has been going on since at least 1860 when lincoln stole that election. It is not going to get cleaned up in one election or even ten elections. But something has changed since 2010. People are starting to wake up and starting to care. It will be a long SLOW process and neither of us will live to see the end of it. But the times, they are a changin'.

I would be happy to just see the real start of it.

juskom95
10-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Can we really call HRC a "gal"?

Yes, though I would never call her a Lady.

Sasquatch
10-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Yes, though I would never call her a Lady.
Touche

Inor
10-18-2016, 03:46 PM
Part 2 of James O'Keefe's undercover series on voter fraud in the democrap party should blow up the entire election. Hopefully Trump will be smart enough to bring these up during the debate and shine a VERY bright spotlight on them because the MSM will obviously not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

BucketBack
10-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Thanks for posting part duece, I was listening to Sean Hannity while bondoizing a Tonka Bowtie

I learned , that I forgot how sticky resin, mat and bondo is.

RubberDuck
10-19-2016, 01:19 PM
4 million rigged votes?
https://youtu.be/Nvg9mSCvq6o