PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 01:40 AM
Hey everyone, how's it going?

I'm HeavyHauler, a member of SB. I was linked to this site, by a member here and I thought I would check it out.

I'm an eater of poutine, and the King of Canada.

I'm a Dad, to two great kids; my kids were born 2 years and 3 days apart.

I'm an addict; I don't use drugs anymore. I haven't since the day my oldest was born. When he came out, I took one look in his eyes and knew I had to put down the needles and the pills.

I just wanted to share a little about myself.

I've been a survivalist all my life, in one way or another and just started seriously prepping, a few years ago. The reason I started prepping? Because I want to be able to provide for my family, no matter what. My kids saved my life.

I operate heavy equipment and work at a nickel mine, in northern Manitoba. I have been doing this type of work for 13 years, I am 27 years old.

I'm starting up a YouTube channel, sometime soon. It will be to show my family and I's adventures in the northern bush/swamps.

My kids are; two and a half (son) and 8 months old (daughter). My son is really 2 years 8 months old. But 2.5 is easier to say.

I hope to learn much here and contribute what I can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am a very open and honest person.

I would also like to thank my friend, from SB; for linking me to this forum. Thanks, bud!

I hope to make some more friends, here.

Inor
10-21-2016, 02:02 AM
Welcome Heavy Hauler.

Sasquatch
10-21-2016, 02:17 AM
Welcome! It's our honor to have the King of Canada amongst us.

A Watchman
10-21-2016, 04:05 AM
Welcome Heavy Hauler, glad you found your way to fatherhood. It saved my life also.

Deebo
10-21-2016, 07:59 AM
If your real, thanks for stopping in. Just bad timing?
If your OP6, that's another low blow, and just proves you really are a attention seeker.
Feel free to PM me anytime about your being clean. That's awesome.

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 08:12 AM
Hes OK I just heard from ricekila. I will clean up his intro thread now

Welcome back from the dead I had you banned. I thought you were someone else.

Ricekila
10-21-2016, 08:15 AM
Its operator6 !

Ya-see now everybody is suspect --

Nope this guy is OK --

I said once I heard chlamydia 6 was here -- ban him now -- but no -- everybody had to play --

I hope you didn't scare heavy off ?

Batou
10-21-2016, 08:16 AM
Welcome!

juskom95
10-21-2016, 08:19 AM
Welcome, but:

I'm an eater of poutine, and the King of Canada.

Um . . . King of Canada?

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 08:26 AM

Nope this guy is OK --

I said once I heard chlamydia 6 was here -- ban him now -- but no -- everybody had to play --

I hope you didn't scare heavy off ? Well his timing was suspect so I wasn't going to waste anytime. He will have to understand that we were/are under attack from a syco freak. That's the best I can do. it was only since 5:30 am he probably didn't even know it.

Ricekila
10-21-2016, 08:30 AM
The Mods over at SurplusRifle take up to a week to let the rif-raf in --

Ricekila
10-21-2016, 08:36 AM
Hey -- I'm a big believer in shoot first then ask obscure questions -- then shoot again --

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 08:41 AM
The Mods over at SurplusRifle take up to a week to let the rif-raf in -- The guys wanted to ban him yesterday morning. I held them off because we are NOT a ban happy site. And our members here have been wanting a play toy to kick around. So Ill take the heat for letting the disturbing lewd disgusting piece of goat crap live for 2 days. We will not ban like PF or SB we are better than that here.

mlodell07
10-21-2016, 08:44 AM
Where'd that vag rant thread go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juskom95
10-21-2016, 08:45 AM
The guys wanted to ban him yesterday morning. I held them off because we are NOT a ban happy site. And our members here have been wanting a play toy to kick around. So Ill take the heat for letting the disturbing lewd disgusting piece of goat crap live for 2 days. We will not ban like PF or SB we are better than that here.

Everyone shows their ass once in a while.

I usually do when I first join a forum, until I remove my head from my fourth point of contact.

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 08:47 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I burned it. Too many disgusting lewd comments against my women folk in it. The Admins can dig it out of the trash for legal purposes but I don't want it on the main board so I killed it. Its 65 page of garbage. I didn't even read the last 15 pages of it.

Ricekila
10-21-2016, 08:53 AM
S/B put up with his crap for 2 years -- from his insept date to perma-ban --- and he stir-ed crap everyday - one way or another --

Ricekila
10-21-2016, 09:01 AM
I burned it. Too many disgusting lewd comments against my women folk in it. The Admins can dig it out of the trash for legal purposes but I don't want it on the main board so I killed it. Its 65 page of garbage. I didn't even read the last 15 pages of it.

Great -- now my post count went down --

And I was promised a toy -- wheres my toy !

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Great -- now my post count went down --

And I was promised a toy -- wheres my toy !Your toy got banned.

Ricekila
10-21-2016, 09:12 AM
Tin -- Ignor promised Tin http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/155ma9y_zps87341593.gif

mlodell07
10-21-2016, 09:24 AM
Edit: Double tap

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 09:26 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I answered you ...in post #16

Denton
10-21-2016, 10:16 AM
Welcome from Alabama.

Gambit
10-21-2016, 10:27 AM
I wanted to finish reading it and you burned it hawg
now I will never know how it ended. who got the last word or even for me to get thye address so I can pull up pictures and really go gambit shit on him
only reason I wanted part of that mix is so I don't feel like the bad little boy in the corner when all the other kids got to play kickball in school

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 10:32 AM
now I will never know how it ended. who got the last word or even for me to get thye address so I can pull up pictures and really go gambit shit on him
only reason I wanted part of that mix is so I don't feel like the bad little boy in the corner when all the other kids got to play kickball in school

There was no ending it was more of the identical same lewd comments about women. Its gone and I don't care I'm not looking at any more of it. It went terribly beyond funny in less than 12 hours. That peice of shit had his freedom here and he blew his own wang off with a 12 gauge.

Umm we sure are trashing the new guys thread. I already cleaned it up once. But hey its what we do so I won't clean it again... carry on fellas.

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 01:34 PM
Welcome Heavy Hauler.

Thanks!

Welcome! It's our honor to have the King of Canada amongst us.

You're welcome! It's nice to be around some people to introduce my invention (poutine) to.

You'll like it.

Welcome Heavy Hauler, glad you found your way to fatherhood. It saved my life also.

Kids are great, are 't they?

If your real, thanks for stopping in. Just bad timing?
If your OP6, that's another low blow, and just proves you really are a attention seeker.
Feel free to PM me anytime about your being clean. That's awesome.

I'm real, man. Like really real.

Hes OK I just heard from ricekila. I will clean up his intro thread now

Welcome back from the dead I had you banned. I thought you were someone else.

Dang it, I didn't get to see their responses!

You can't ban the King of Canada! Hahaha!

Kidding.

Nope this guy is OK --

I hope you didn't scare heavy off ?

No, I finished work at 7am.

And Rice, remember they all thought I was Opie at SB? I don't say this often, but "LOL".

Deebo
10-21-2016, 01:36 PM
Well, like I was about to say, CONGRATS on being clean brother.
Been about thirteen years off meth and weed for me.
Im no angel, just better than I used to be.
Stick around, kick the shit with us.

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 01:46 PM
Hey -- I'm a big believer in shoot first then ask obscure questions -- then shoot again --

I just like to shoot. Simple and effective.

The Canadian people enjoy my rule.

The guys wanted to ban him yesterday morning. I held them off because we are NOT a ban happy site. And our members here have been wanting a play toy to kick around. So Ill take the heat for letting the disturbing lewd disgusting piece of goat crap live for 2 days. We will not ban like PF or SB we are better than that here.

Sound alright to me.

It got nuked, beware of fallout.

Everyone shows their ass once in a while.

I usually do when I first join a forum, until I remove my head from my fourth point of contact.

Wear assess chaps.

I burned it. Too many disgusting lewd comments against my women folk in it. The Admins can dig it out of the trash for legal purposes but I don't want it on the main board so I killed it. Its 65 page of garbage. I didn't even read the last 15 pages of it.

^This. I wasted 2.5 hours reading it and got to the end and had my Intro post there.

Too bad that ended up in fiery explosion, too.

Oh well. Good start here.

S/B put up with his crap for 2 years -- from his insept date to perma-ban --- and he stir-ed crap everyday - one way or another --

And I always seem to get there at his end. Except I was at SB since 2009. Everyone thought I was his sock, laying in waiting. Hahaha.

Edit: Double tap

Thanks!

Welcome from Alabama.

Sweeeeeeeeet home, Alabama!

What's your opinions on Neil Young, Southern Man?

Man, it was just a mess. I wasted a couple hours reading it.

Entertaining in a way though.

There was no ending it was more of the identical same lewd comments about women. Its gone and I don't care I'm not looking at any more of it. It went terribly beyond funny in less than 12 hours. That peice of shit had his freedom here and he blew his own wang off with a 12 gauge.

Umm we sure are trashing the new guys thread. I already cleaned it up once. But hey its what we do so I won't clean it again... carry on fellas.

You ain't trashing nothing, and apparently I missed some funny comments!

Do you guys keep destroyed comments in a dumpster bin? I know a guy, who'll rifle through it; for the goods.

juskom95
10-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Wear assess chaps.

Are those chaps with an extra ass or two? Or are those chaps for people with ass rolls?

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Well, like I was about to say, CONGRATS on being clean brother.
Been about thirteen years off meth and weed for me.
Im no angel, just better than I used to be.
Stick around, kick the shit with us.

Thank you, I have a poutine addiction and I chug maple syrup, it's really out of control. But I mean, I am the King of Canada. So it's been allowed.

Wow, that's awesome! You remind me of a guy I know. He's awesome, I bug the shit out of him. He's an ol' man and not really all there, so he's good in my books. Gotta respect your elders and what not.

You get it, man. I do my best, to be my best; for my family and for myself. I'm a better man today, because of my past.

I intend to, as long as I can remember my password.

Ricekila
10-21-2016, 01:55 PM
Thanks!

You're welcome! It's nice to be around some people to introduce my invention (poutine) to.

You'll like it.

Kids are great, are 't they?

I'm real, man. Like really real.

Dang it, I didn't get to see their responses!

You can't ban the King of Canada! Hahaha!

Kidding.

No, I finished work at 7am.

And Rice, remember they all thought I was Opie at SB? I don't say this often, but "LOL".

Weren't we suppose to go hunting up by you ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Guns%20and%20Swords/deer.jpg

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Are those chaps with an extra ass or two? Or are those chaps for people with ass rolls?

They're supposedly pants that will help you with assessing things.

+1 to Perception.

juskom95
10-21-2016, 02:01 PM
They're supposedly pants that will help you with assessing things.

Assessing the assieness of the asses in the ass-less chaps?

+1 to Perception.

http://i.imgur.com/x8pkczu.gif

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Weren't we suppose to go hunting up by you ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Guns%20and%20Swords/deer.jpg

Yeah, but you guys never showed.

Meanwhile, my trap work flawlessly; they kept rolling in.

Now my freezer and pantry are stocked full.

You ever eat bottl'd moose poutine? It's my favourite of the poutines.

Assessing the assieness of the asses in the ass-less chaps?

http://i.imgur.com/x8pkczu.gif

You sir, rolled a nat20; you cleaved this thread in half!

You loot the remains and find...

Absolutely nothing. Congrats!

juskom95
10-21-2016, 02:35 PM
Absolutely nothing. Congrats!

http://i.imgur.com/NTsN2Jk.gif

My humor gets worse the less sleep I have . . .

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 02:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NTsN2Jk.gif

My humor gets worse the less sleep I have . . .

Get some sleep, bud. You'll probably need it.

I used to hang out with Rob Ford, even he couldn't keep up with me.

juskom95
10-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Get some sleep, bud. You'll probably need it.

Nah, sleep is for the weak!

http://i.imgur.com/nN0dcxB.gif

HeavyHauler
10-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Nah, sleep is for the weak!

http://i.imgur.com/nN0dcxB.gif

I hung out with him a few times too, good guy.

Slippy
10-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Slippy say hey! :D

Arklatex
10-21-2016, 05:20 PM
Howdy from east Texas. I have some plans on becoming an Emperor after SHTF. I might show you some mercy after we take over Canada.

Sparkyprep
10-21-2016, 06:19 PM
Welcome. Please stay around, and chat a while.

OSFG
10-21-2016, 06:25 PM
Welcome Heavy. Congrats on staying clean.

Sad to see the other thread leave....it's the only record of my bad poetry....so in the end it's probably for the best.

Not sad to see Mr. Tilt-O-Whirl depart.....His rants just kept going in the same constant circle (Hence the moniker.)

Anywho.....Welcome Heavy....Any friend of Ricekilla's....well....is a friend of Ricekilla's....

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 06:32 PM

Sad to see the other thread leave....it's the only record of my bad poetry....so in the end it's probably for the best.

Not sad to see Mr. Tilt-O-Whirl depart.....His rants just kept going in the same constant circle (Hence the moniker.)

Anywho.....Welcome Heavy....Any friend of Ricekilla's....well....is a friend of Ricekilla's....The thread was 65 pages of trash. 57 pages were vulger disgusting attacks on the women in my family. Not to mention the freak had a goat and donkey fetish.
2 of the cleaning crew wanted to wipe it on day one. On day 2 I became the 3rd and for the good of the forum I took out the trash and removed the thread. That was my decision and y'all are stuck with it.

OSFG
10-21-2016, 06:38 PM
The thread was 65 pages of trash. 57 pages were vulger disgusting attacks on the women in my family. Not to mention the freak had a goat and donkey fetish.
2 of the cleaning crew wanted to wipe it on day one. On day 2 I became the 3rd and for the good of the forum I took out the trash and removed the thread. That was my decision and y'all are stuck with it.

Damn Hawg...you don't gotta splain it to me.....I was just joking...reference losing my bad poetry.... I told ya'll at the end I didn't wanna ride that damn ride anyways...it was failing apart.....and seemed unstable... I can play with kitty cats.....but that was just a furry ass Rat and I don't want to get the Black plague spread around here so...good on you.

Arklatex
10-21-2016, 06:42 PM
Cliq, cliq, cliq...

hawgrider
10-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Damn Hawg...you don't gotta splain it to me.....I was just joking...reference losing my bad poetry.... I told ya'll at the end I didn't wanna ride that damn ride anyways...it was failing apart.....and seemed unstable... I can play with kitty cats.....but that was just a furry ass Rat and I don't want to get the Black plague spread around here so...good on you.I didn't want to dump it but it was so disturbing it was a embarrassment to the forum. I didnt like the fact that asshole made me do that. He successfully got what he wanted... so him and all his filth got ran thru the woodchipper. Poof hes gone and the thread.

It was a record here though a 65 pages in less than 36 hours too bad there was no content.

juskom95
10-21-2016, 08:00 PM
. . . and the King of Canada.

Howdy from east Texas. I have some plans on becoming an Emperor after SHTF.

King, emperor . . . after the WROL/SHTF/TEOTWAWKI I'm just angling for regional warlord.

Baglady
10-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Welcome aboard Heavy! Enjoy those kids before they have kids. :bigthumbup:

check out our emoticons...very cool.

Gambit
10-24-2016, 03:14 PM
never gave you a welcome my bad

hello from my kiddie pool of shame that's located in KY

HeavyHauler
10-24-2016, 10:39 PM
Howdy from east Texas. I have some plans on becoming an Emperor after SHTF. I might show you some mercy after we take over Canada.

Good luck with that! You're gonna get frozen out!

Slippy say hey! :D

Hey Slippy.

Welcome. Please stay around, and chat a while.

I shall. Seems like SB changed the way the forum works over there, it's hard for me to read and I can't seem to be able to post.

Anywho.....Welcome Heavy....Any friend of Ricekilla's....well....is a friend of Ricekilla's....

Thanks!

King, emperor . . . after the WROL/SHTF/TEOTWAWKI I'm just angling for regional warlord.

At least you're staying your region. Buddy there, thinks he can conquer Canada!

Welcome aboard Heavy! Enjoy those kids before they have kids. :bigthumbup:

check out our emoticons...very cool.

Thanks and I do, every day!

never gave you a welcome my bad

hello from my kiddie pool of shame that's located in KY

No worries!

rice paddy daddy
11-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Welcome.

hag
11-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Nice to meet you