PDA

View Full Version : More Cops Being Shot

S.....P......
11-21-2016, 09:14 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-officer-dies-ambush-shootings-police-san-antonio-072257599.html

I find it hard to believe that these are "unrelated" attacks on our police officers.

juskom95
11-21-2016, 09:18 AM
They are unrelated; if they were coordinated, they would be much, much worse. Even someone with a basic understanding of tactics cold make these worse.

They are related in the way these idiots think it is 'acceptable' to shoot officers now. The type that have never been allowed to fail and have had their parents/teachers/etc capitulate whenever they decided life was "UNFAIR!!!!".

S.....P......
11-21-2016, 09:28 AM
And that was where I was going wit it also. I know it is yahoo but ever outlet is saying the same thing when the connection is clearly there.

Oddjob
11-21-2016, 09:46 AM
William Mcmanus seems to think it is related and compares it to the past shootings and speaks about officers nation wide being targeted.

Slippy
11-21-2016, 11:39 AM
The general attitude of the thugs who are committing these crimes against LEO's is one of some skewed evil version of "social justice" whatever the hell that phrase means...

There may not be one head NIC ordering these hits, but the vast majority of these gang banging thugs are seizing upon the environment that BHOzo has created.

Infidel
11-21-2016, 01:22 PM
They may not be coordinated attacks but they are most certainly related whether the media wants to acknowledge it or not. These people are being targeted for the uniform/badge they wear, it's no different than being targeted for the color of your skin. They should be handling these assassinations (which is what they really are) as hate crimes. They are not just targeting police, they are targeting all Law Enforcement. I believe there are members of this forum who are in Law Enforcement, to those members I ask that you be extra vigilant, watch each others' backs and always go armed. For the civilians among our ranks, look out for your own LEOs, watch their backs whenever possible. If you can carry concealed do so, the life you save may be your own.

-Infidel