PDA

View Full Version : Trump Truck Give Away

Oddjob
11-21-2016, 09:59 AM
http://thetrumptruck.com/

Thought this was pretty cool, also my favourite year for that truck.

Baglady
11-21-2016, 07:22 PM
Although the 72 Chevy was my favorite, 87 was a good year. The year my daughter was born. lol
Don't know what I'd do with a truck that I'd have to have a ladder to get into tho.

juskom95
11-22-2016, 10:14 AM
Although the 72 Chevy was my favorite, 87 was a good year. The year my daughter was born. lol
Don't know what I'd do with a truck that I'd have to have a ladder to get into tho.

I would park it in the street to drive the resident Liberals near me insane. Then just wait for an idiot to vandalize it right in front of my cameras!

Slippy
11-22-2016, 10:45 AM
I'd repaint it "Inor for President 2020"

Gambit
11-22-2016, 10:47 AM
I would park it in the street to drive the resident Liberals near me insane. Then just wait for an idiot to vandalize it right in front of my cameras!
even if you catch the faces and even them showing ID as they destroy the truck they go down as warriors and all that bullshit
I would drive it and stay on streets that don't get grid locked and key points that the crying lib kids are then just blow the horn and playing music at the same time
not a queen fan but this song will fit the mood as I drive around being a asshole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_gLohI4XE

juskom95
11-22-2016, 11:22 AM
even if you catch the faces and even them showing ID as they destroy the truck they go down as warriors and all that bullshit
Not after my insurance company is done with them. They were nasty last time they went after someone who was at fault.

I would drive it and stay on streets that don't get grid locked and key points that the crying lib kids are then just blow the horn and playing music at the same time
not a queen fan but this song will fit the mood as I drive around being a asshole

I do things to drive my 'nosey Liberal' neighbor insane whenever I can, especially since the local LEO's stopped responding to her idiotic complaints.

shootbrownelk
11-23-2016, 07:31 AM

I like the dual headlight 1958 chevy trucks myself.