PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Podcast for This Week

Denton
12-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Warning! PC rules were broken in the making of this podcast, so if you are a little snowflake, skip this one.

Have a handkerchief handy to wipe the blood from your nose. You might get an aneurysm. To insure it doesn't happen, remember to growl, "Get off my lawn," every couple minutes.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2016-12-11T21_59_35-08_00

Inor
12-12-2016, 07:40 AM
I'll check it out tonight!

hag
12-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Still won't play for me. Do I need to download an app or something. Forgive me, I'm not real good with this smart phone.

Sasquatch
12-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Still won't play for me. Do I need to download an app or something. Forgive me, I'm not real good with this smart phone.

You can download the app on your phone but you shouldn't have to. I listen to podcasts on my phone without the app. Your phone does have a media player, right? I'm guessing it does but thought I would ask.

Another possibility might be you connection is slow.

Inor
12-13-2016, 12:17 AM
Warning! PC rules were broken in the making of this podcast, so if you are a little snowflake, skip this one.

Have a handkerchief handy to wipe the blood from your nose. You might get an aneurysm. To insure it doesn't happen, remember to growl, "Get off my lawn," every couple minutes.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2016-12-11T21_59_35-08_00

Okay, that was ****ing classic! You guys had me laughing so hard I was literally crying at times. Nicely done boys.

Denton
12-13-2016, 12:59 AM
Okay, that was ****ing classic! You guys had me laughing so hard I was literally crying at times. Nicely done boys.

Yeah, you say that, but are you going to fly out here to help me bury the bodies of faggots and muslims when they try to assail my fortress?

Inor
12-13-2016, 01:15 AM
Yeah, you say that, but are you going to fly out here to help me bury the bodies of faggots and muslims when they try to assail my fortress?

Yep - not a problem. I have plenty of FF miles. :biglaugh:

Sasquatch
12-13-2016, 02:08 AM

In case anyone was wondering his "fortress" is what he calls his ass.

Arklatex
12-13-2016, 09:07 AM
In case anyone was wondering his "fortress" is what he calls his ass.
Thanks for mansplaining that to us.

Gambit
12-13-2016, 03:25 PM
mansplaining? first time i ever heard of it
I learned something new today

Sasquatch
12-20-2016, 12:47 AM
Here's this week's Podcast if anyone is interested. This was our Christmas show. Nothing too heavy, just two idiots talking about the lighter side of Christmas.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2016-12-18T22_51_16-08_00

Inor
12-20-2016, 12:51 AM
Here's this week's Podcast if anyone is interested. This was our Christmas show. Nothing too heavy, just two idiots talking about the lighter side of Christmas.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2016-12-18T22_51_16-08_00

It is about freakin' time you pricks!!! I heard this last night on the green site. I was thinking you all did not love us anymore!!!!

Sasquatch
12-20-2016, 02:49 AM
It is about freakin' time you pricks!!! I heard this last night on the green site. I was thinking you all did not love us anymore!!!!

Although I enjoy both sites I am a true OTP rebel through and through. I wasn't sure if Denton had posted it here or not until, of course, I looked. Happy to share y'all as well.

And prick? I resemble that remark!

Inor
12-20-2016, 09:34 AM
Although I enjoy both sites I am a true OTP rebel through and through. I wasn't sure if Denton had posted it here or not until, of course, I looked. Happy to share y'all as well.

And prick? I resemble that remark!

C'mon Squatch... You know "prick" is a term of endearment here. :biglaugh: As is "cocksucker", "mother****er", "shitstick", etc.

Thanks for posting the link BTW.