PDA

View Full Version : House Passes Bill to”Microchip Citizens with Mental Disabilities”… And Then Those Who

hawgrider
12-14-2016, 05:49 AM
Though the bill only targets those with conditions such as Alzheimers and autism, critics say the bill’s passage will open a “pandora’s box” of invasive government surveillance.

Six years ago, NBC Nightly News boldly predicted that all Americans would be fitted with RFID microchips by the year 2017. Though at the time, NBC’s prediction seemed far-fetched, the House recently passed a bill that would bring a micro-chipped populace closer to reality before year’s end. Last Thursday, the House passed HR 4919, also known as Kevin and Avonte’s Law, which would allow the US attorney general to award grants to law enforcement for the creation and operation of “locative tracking technology programs.”

Though the program’s mission is to find “individuals with forms of dementia or children with developmental disabilities who have wandered from safe environments,” http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/house-passes-bill-tomicrochip-citizens-with-mental-disabilities-and-then-those-who-speak-out_12132016

Gambit
12-14-2016, 06:08 AM
mental disabilities?
that means everyone of you nut jobs are getting chipped
all but me because I am the most sane person here you crazies

A Watchman
12-14-2016, 06:24 AM
mental disabilities?
that means everyone of you nut jobs are getting chipped
all but me because I am the most sane person here you crazies

To the rest of us .... ^^^ he's likely telling the truth. They say that line is very thin.

Arklatex
12-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Found the bill on the government website. The article is right.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4919/text/ih

juskom95
12-14-2016, 07:20 AM
Before long it will not just be mental illness, but expect it to expand to the military as well. As a way to identify remains/survivors. Then you have a segment of the population chipped and ready. Then it will be children, who will grow up to be adults . . .

Dwight55
12-14-2016, 09:05 AM
If I have any remaining sanity, . . . and if I have any remaining strength, . . . the illegitimate sons of dogs who attempt to chip this old red neck, . . . just might wind up eating that chip machine.

Just ain't gonna happen.

May God bless,
Dwight

Arklatex
12-14-2016, 09:10 AM
If I have any remaining sanity, . . . and if I have any remaining strength, . . . the illegitimate sons of dogs who attempt to chip this old red neck, . . . just might wind up eating that chip machine.

Just ain't gonna happen.

May God bless,
Dwight
Ditto that Dwight!!!

Batou
12-14-2016, 09:29 AM
It can easily be argued that the following people need to be "chipped" for their (and our) good;

Homosexuals

Transvestites

Atheists

Religious believers

People with opposite political beliefs as mine.

Veterans

This list could go on and on.

juskom95
12-14-2016, 09:35 AM

Just ain't gonna happen.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are so far gone as to not be %100 aware of your surroundings, are you going to know what is in that needle they are injecting you with?

Most have issues identifying it now, with their faculties intact.

MI.oldguy
12-14-2016, 10:40 AM
I have the "persons with disabilities chip".when you go and have an organ transplant they automatically implant a rfid chip in the transplanted organ.that way,SSI can keep an eye on you.

It's simple to find out if you have unknowingly been implanted,just go to your local animal shelter and have them scan you.or,go and have a ct scan done if you really want to know whats wrong with you.

shootbrownelk
12-14-2016, 12:33 PM
It can easily be argued that the following people need to be "chipped" for their (and our) good;

Homosexuals

Transvestites

Atheists

Religious believers

People with opposite political beliefs as mine.

Veterans

This list could go on and on.
So what you imply there in categories #1 & #2 is that O'bummer and Moochelle will be the first to get chip implants.

Gambit
12-14-2016, 02:45 PM
they should do it to those f**king bastards who mess with little kids
every time they go up the big house they come back and they found most and I do mean MOST go right back to it and at times they go even farther then what got them locked up
but human rights will say they are human and not be treated like animals

juskom95
12-14-2016, 02:51 PM
they should do it to those f**king bastards who mess with little kids
every time they go up the big house they come back and they found most and I do mean MOST go right back to it and at times they go even farther then what got them locked up
but human rights will say they are human and not be treated like animals
I agree, but the way the laws are that group is more than just pedophiles. Crap, vague laws are dangerous.

Deebo
12-14-2016, 06:11 PM
Not this cat.....
Aint going to put that in me while I can fight.
Sorry, NOT SORRY.

Deebo
12-14-2016, 06:16 PM
So, I did go skim the govt page, questions....
Who defines the "autism level"?
Who has "control" over who gets chipped?
Can family object, I mean, Its not mandatory for dogs, why kids?
Na, no more questions, NO CHIP for me or anyone else I have say so for.

Targetshooter
12-14-2016, 06:37 PM
Hell no , not me .

TJC44
12-14-2016, 10:00 PM
If somehow, one ends up with a chip...
EMP yourself, blow it up

juskom95
12-15-2016, 07:37 AM
So, I did go skim the govt page, questions....
Who defines the "autism level"?
Who has "control" over who gets chipped?
Can family object, I mean, Its not mandatory for dogs, why kids?
Na, no more questions, NO CHIP for me or anyone else I have say so for.

In most areas it is not 'mandatory' for dogs, but some they (government) will fine you excessively if they find the dog, or will not return the dog until you get them chipped . . . . and agree to the yearly 'maintenance' fee for the chip.

juskom95
12-15-2016, 07:37 AM
If somehow, one ends up with a chip...
EMP yourself, blow it up
Most likely would not work . . . not without also killing yourself, these are passive devices and under your skin. It would be easier to dig it out with a scalpel and some local anesthetic.

Baglady
12-16-2016, 04:23 PM
I have the "persons with disabilities chip".when you go and have an organ transplant they automatically implant a rfid chip in the transplanted organ.that way,SSI can keep an eye on you.

It's simple to find out if you have unknowingly been implanted,just go to your local animal shelter and have them scan you.or,go and have a ct scan done if you really want to know whats wrong with you.

That's crazy! You agreed to this? What are they gonna do, take the organ back if you expire? Sell it to someone else?