PDA

View Full Version : The 8 most dangerous medicines on earth: Are you taking any of these?

hawgrider
01-03-2017, 10:50 AM
War Against the Weak
#1. SSRIs – highly experimental, never proven safe or effective, and can completely block serotonin, leading to thoughts of suicide and even homicidal and suicidal acts of horror.
#2. MMR vaccine (measles, mumps, rubella) – associated with causing autism and other central nervous system disorders and a myriad of health issues. When the LIVE measles virus gets into the body, the immune system is severely compromised, and the other chemical adjuvants and genetically modified ingredients attack the child, causing permanent and sometimes fatal results.
#3. Influenza vaccine (flu shot) – contains up to 50,000 parts per billion of mercury, in addition to formaldehyde, MSG, and aluminum. Can cause pregnant women to abort and have miscarriages
#4. Antibiotics – annihilate good gut bacteria and therefore severely decreases immune system. Doctors inappropriately prescribe antibiotics for viral infections and make matters much worse!
#5. HPV vaccine (human papillomavirus) – known to send teens into anaphylactic shock and comas. Thousands of families have sued the manufacturers for millions of dollars for chronic and permanent health damages.
#6. Chemotherapy – annihilates the immune system and often leads to the body forming new cancers, especially in the blood. Nazi scientists knew in the 1950s that chemotherapy only makes cancer temporarily recede, only to come back with a vengeance in other parts of the body! (Still, Western Medicine calls this successful.)
#7. “RotaTeq” rotavirus vaccine – extremely toxic (oral) vaccine contains LIVE rotavirus strains (G1, G2, G3, G4, and P1), plus highly toxic polysorbate 80 and FETAL BOVINE SERUM. Also contains parts of porcine circovirus – a virus that INFECTS PIGS.
#8. Polio vaccine (oral and injected with needle) – It’s a cold, hard, scary fact that millions of Americans were injected with CANCER when they got the polio vaccine. Plus, the oral and nasal versions of the vaccine have been spreading polio in India and leaving many children paralyzed for life.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-8-most-dangerous-medicines-on-earth-are-you-taking-any-of-these_012017

juskom95
01-03-2017, 11:22 AM
I've been on a couple of the drugs in the SSRI family before . . . they really screw up your head and don't actually fix anything.

Targetshooter
01-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Anything you take now days there is something wrong with the meds , that's why I try natural things first .

BucketBack
01-03-2017, 01:44 PM
2 & 3 last year

Ricekila
01-03-2017, 02:10 PM
I'm on all of them -- should I go out and buy green bananas ?

DerBiermeister
01-03-2017, 02:21 PM
One can argue justification for most of those drugs.

Take anti-biotics -- they have saved my life on two occasions, and that is nothing to sneeze at (pardon the pun). A severe case of Scarlet Fever when I was 5, and a bad case of pneumococcal pneumonia a few years ago.

I also had the polio vaccine some 65 years ago, when Dr Jonas Salk first developed it -- because at that time, thousands (of usually young kids) were getting polio in the Northeast during the summer months. And ........... damned if it didn't work.

I've already argued the Flu shot thing till I am blue in the face.

Fingers always crossed on this one, but chemo and radiation and surgery saved my daughter's life some 7 years ago when she had breast cancer. They counter the bad effects of chemo with a lot of other drugs, and good foods.

I guess you can color me a believer.

juskom95
01-03-2017, 02:35 PM
One can argue justification for most of those drugs.
Yes, one can.

Take anti-biotics -- they have saved my life on two occasions, and that is nothing to sneeze at (pardon the pun). A severe case of Scarlet Fever when I was 5, and a bad case of pneumococcal pneumonia a few years ago.
Some doctors have the habit of over prescribing it, they hand it for everything/anything. This does have some draw backs, on obvious one being that individuals can build up a tolerance and must alternate antibiotic types.

I've already argued the Flu shot thing till I am blue in the face.
That is not a true vaccine, not in the traditional sense.

DerBiermeister
01-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Yes, one can.

Some doctors have the habit of over prescribing it, they hand it for everything/anything. This does have some draw backs, on obvious one being that individuals can build up a tolerance and must alternate antibiotic types.

That is not a true vaccine, not in the traditional sense.

Yes of course there is a problem with way over prescribing of anti-biotics. That has led to the huge we now face with anti-biotic resistant illnesses running rampant in hospitals. They are down to their last anti-biotic to fight off some of these bugs. After that, we are hosed.

But let me give another example of where they are needed by me. I have an artificial heart valve and also two artificial knees. I MUST pre-medicate with anti-biotics before any kind of dental or other surgeries. It is quite easy for a serious heart infection, called endocarditis to happen. That would life threatening to me. So that is just one other reason why I am a believer.

juskom95
01-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Yes of course there is a problem with way over prescribing of anti-biotics. That has led to the huge we now face with anti-biotic resistant illnesses running rampant in hospitals. They are down to their last anti-biotic to fight off some of these bugs. After that, we are hosed.

But let me give another example of where they are needed by me. I have an artificial heart valve and also two artificial knees. I MUST pre-medicate with anti-biotics before any kind of dental or other surgeries. It is quite easy for a serious heart infection, called endocarditis to happen. That would life threatening to me. So that is just one other reason why I am a believer.

I'm not saying antibiotics are bad, but that they are overused. For every little sniffle the doctors see, they want to prescribe antibiotics 'to be safe'

Go in for the flu, and they are going to prescribe you amoxicillin (this is what is generally used for strep throat). Just like most things, there has to be balance.

DerBiermeister
01-04-2017, 08:54 AM
I'm not saying antibiotics are bad, but that they are overused. For every little sniffle the doctors see, they want to prescribe antibiotics 'to be safe'

Go in for the flu, and they are going to prescribe you amoxicillin (this is what is generally used for strep throat). Just like most things, there has to be balance.

It's been my experience in recent years that ...

1. First, they try to determine via a blood test whether you have the flu or something like strep (which is bacterial).
2. If it is the flu, they no longer dispense anti-biotics, they send you home with Tamiflu (or another brand just like it). If it is bacterial, then yes, they will prescribe anti-biotics. If you do have a bacterial thing going on, you had better take those anti-biotics or it could be curtains.
3. Only an idiot would not get the two pneumonia shots when reaching their senior years. The second shot is called Prevnar 13 and helps to fight off 13 different strains of pneumococcal

juskom95
01-04-2017, 09:00 AM
It's been my experience in recent years that ...

1. First, they try to determine via a blood test whether you have the flu or something like strep (which is bacterial).
2. If it is the flu, they no longer dispense anti-biotics, they send you home with Tamiflu (or another brand just like it). If it is bacterial, then yes, they will prescribe anti-biotics. If you do have a bacterial thing going on, you had better take those anti-biotics or it could be curtains.
In my area, they tend to prescribe them for EVERYTHING. It was like that where I lived previously as well. My current doctor is 'okay' in that regards, but they still tend to prescribe antibiotics for every sniffle (yes, even the flu!)

3. Only an idiot would not get the two pneumonia shots when reaching their senior years. The second shot is called Prevnar 13 and helps to fight off 13 different strains of pneumococcal
Not quite the same thing, and really depends on the individual and their health.

DerBiermeister
01-04-2017, 09:37 AM
In my area, they tend to prescribe them for EVERYTHING. It was like that where I lived previously as well. My current doctor is 'okay' in that regards, but they still tend to prescribe antibiotics for every sniffle (yes, even the flu!)

I agree that the policy differs with different doctors. I guess I am lucky in that my PCF tends to hold off on prescribing anti-biotics

Not quite the same thing, and really depends on the individual and their health.

With the highlighted red part, I don't believe that is quite true. Pneumonia shots are highly recommended to ALL seniors (not sure of the starting age) regardless of their health or individuality. A 70 year-old, even in perfect health, is still more susceptible to a tough battle with pneumonia than say a 30 year-old.

juskom95
01-04-2017, 09:39 AM
With the highlighted red part, I don't believe that is quite true. Pneumonia shots are highly recommended to ALL seniors (not sure of the starting age) regardless of their health or individuality. A 70 year-old, even in perfect health, is still more susceptible to a tough battle with pneumonia than say a 30 year-old.

Again, individuals vary, this is why it is important to have a good doctor, one who knows you and listens to you. Humans are not identical, especially when it comes to drugs/medications, I have learned that the hard way. For your lifestyle it might be great, for Bob next door it might be pointless.

DerBiermeister
01-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Again, individuals vary, this is why it is important to have a good doctor, one who knows you and listens to you. Humans are not identical, especially when it comes to drugs/medications, I have learned that the hard way. For your lifestyle it might be great, for Bob next door it might be pointless.

We are just going to have agree to disagree.

I DO have a quick question though ...... Assuming you were 70 years old, would YOU get the pneumonia shots? Unless you have a specific allergy to the shots, your doctor would recommend it. That is a given. Just like they will all recommend getting the Shingles shot, again unless you were allergic to it or have an auto-immune disorder.

hawgrider
01-04-2017, 10:33 AM

I DO have a quick question though ...... Assuming you were 70 years old, would YOU get the pneumonia shots? Unless you have a specific allergy to the shots, your doctor would recommend it. That is a given. Just like they will all recommend getting the Shingles shot, again unless you were allergic to it or have an auto-immune disorder.

No I would not. No shingles shot and no pneumonia shots.
The doctor can recommend it all day long but I am the decision maker for everything to do with me. Your case of beer Beerman may be different. I do not and have not had the issues that you do health wise.

Shingles shot is new. Nobody in my family history has had shingles so no thanks.

Doctors kill more people in this country than guns jus sayin.

juskom95
01-04-2017, 10:45 AM
But, but, but . . . I'M RIGHT!!!!

Depends on my health and my doctor. If it is a doctor I have been to for a while and trust them (in other words, not a VA 'doctor') then I probably would, but I don't take anything on 'faith' anymore, not after the close calls (and permanent disabilities) caused by idiotic doctors.

inceptor
01-04-2017, 09:49 PM

Roger that.

I have been with the same doctor for nearly 20 yrs. She knows I'm not much of a pill taker and works with me on that.

Now my wife did insist I get the shingles shot. So I did it so she would quit bugging me. That was about 5 years ago.

azrancher
01-05-2017, 01:04 AM
I'm on all of them -- should I go out and buy green bananas ?Only if you smoke the little strings on the inside of the banana peel.

Rancher