PDA

View Full Version : Trouble for the Inauguration?

inceptor
01-15-2017, 02:18 PM
Someone posted this on fakebook. Anything that seems interesting, I check the information. It seems this is credible information. On the face of it the timing is awful suspicious.

The Army general who heads the D.C. National Guard and has an integral part in overseeing the inauguration said Friday that he will be removed from command effective at 12:01 p.m. Jan. 20, just as Donald Trump is sworn in as president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.bebf24ef5fa6

Sparkyprep
01-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Link has been removed from WP website. Watch for an assassination attempt.

Sasquatch
01-15-2017, 03:02 PM
I think somebody is trying to make something out of nothing. There are a lot of posts that will be replaced "effective immediately" on Jan. 20th. That's just the way it works when a new administration comes in.

inceptor
01-15-2017, 03:12 PM
I think somebody is trying to make something out of nothing. There are a lot of posts that will be replaced "effective immediately" on Jan. 20th. That's just the way it works when a new administration comes in.

I pray you are right. It just seems weird that the inauguration starts at 12 and he is relieved of duty at 12:01.

The article stated that this order came from the Pentagon but he had no idea who from. He was put in that position by Bush and left there by barry. This just seems strange to me. Add to that the referenced link has been removed.

Hopefully this link will not be shut down and you will see what I mean. It says pretty close to the same thing.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/01/14/head-of-dc-national-guard-to-step-down-during-inauguration.html

Dwight55
01-15-2017, 07:57 PM
Actually it was either on Fox news or Yahoo news the other day.

Part of the article said that Trump did not want him replaced, . . . but it was a decision that came down from the Army bigwigs.

It may have been retracted by now, . . . who knows??

Here's one article on it: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/dc-national-guard-chief-fired-days-trump-inauguration-timing-extremely-unusual

May God bless,
Dwight

darsk20
01-16-2017, 04:36 AM
Interesting. I hade read one article that had mentioned the General had been turning in his resignation every year as required, but it kept being declined until now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sarge7402
01-16-2017, 06:45 AM
Someone posted this on fakebook. Anything that seems interesting, I check the information. It seems this is credible information. On the face of it the timing is awful suspicious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.bebf24ef5fa6

There was a second article that changed a lot of the "facts" Seems that Major General Skippy decided that his resignation would be effective at 12:01. The Trump folks were good with him staying on thru the week end.

Targetshooter
01-16-2017, 07:32 AM
If anyone tries to shot Trump Friday , I think they would be shot asap . There will be to many people there with guns to protect him . jmho

Dwight55
01-16-2017, 08:27 AM
If anyone tries to shot Trump Friday , I think they would be shot asap . There will be to many people there with guns to protect him . jmho

On the face of it, . . . you are very probably 99.995% correct.

But over the last few years, . . . there have developed many, many, many people who have the ability to take out a target from distances that would have been considered impossible only 15 or 20 years ago.

If I were Trump, . . . the whole thing would go inside, . . . blame it on the weather or something.

There are at least a dozen buildings within the half mile range that could be used as cover for the shooter.

I don't think anything will happen, . . . but at the same time, . . . nobody checked to see who was in the library building there in Dallas in November of 1963.

It only takes one security breach, . . . and one person with enough moxy to be willing to be sacrificed for the cause.

May God bless,
Dwight

Gambit
01-16-2017, 08:56 AM
if we have no protest in the street right before or during I will be in shock waiting for EMR's to show up

Deebo
01-18-2017, 03:53 PM
I don't know, but I know that when Bush flew into Farmington NM, we worked about ten blocks away from the airport, on the route he took to his meeting.
It was intense when I made eye contact with a agent who was riding in the vehicle behind bush, he had a subcompact machine gun tucked under his shoulder, at low ready, and the window was about halfway down. He was wearing a baklava, so his eyes burned into me.
All business.
Oh, and Bush Jr waived at me, but I was more awestruck with AGENT BLACK..