PDA

View Full Version : Podcast

Sasquatch
01-23-2017, 01:08 AM
Here's this weeks podcast for those interested.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2017-01-22T21_15_32-08_00

Gambit
01-23-2017, 05:40 AM
I still will like to hear from guest from ODT (not I sound awful) and seeing spring is be coming up soon I would like to hear towards garden.
I also like to know if you two are planning on making the show longer? I feel it be even better if longer because I like to listen as I do stuff from starring at the wall or talking to my friend hanky who lives in my head with bobby and moomoo mama.
and don't forget conspiracy theories from flat earth *cough stupid* to 9-11.

I do enjoy the shows man and I hope I didn't sound picky/ greedy for the request

KnuteFartne
01-23-2017, 10:01 AM
I still will like to hear from guest from ODT (not I sound awful) and seeing spring is be coming up soon I would like to hear towards garden.
I also like to know if you two are planning on making the show longer? I feel it be even better if longer because I like to listen as I do stuff from starring at the wall or talking to my friend hanky who lives in my head with bobby and moomoo mama.
and don't forget conspiracy theories from flat earth *cough stupid* to 9-11.

I do enjoy the shows man and I hope I didn't sound picky/ greedy for the request
We always like hearing what you guys want.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

Gambit
01-23-2017, 11:06 AM
We always like hearing what you guys want.

really? good.
I want a new suv or a pickup with a cab and 1 more hand gun a 44 mag long barrow would do the job and 100K in cash. I only ask 100k because I really don't want much in life. pretty much what I want is cheap stuff.
and world peace with a slice of Kentucky silk pecan pie.
is this to much? if so ill be happy with a longer radio show :rolleyes:

KnuteFartne
01-23-2017, 11:10 AM
really? good.
I want a new suv or a pickup with a cab and 1 more hand gun a 44 mag long barrow would do the job and 100K in cash. I only ask 100k because I really don't want much in life. pretty much what I want is cheap stuff.
and world peace with a slice of Kentucky silk pecan pie.
is this to much? if so ill be happy with a longer radio show :rolleyes:
We're just two idiots talking into microphones not Santa Clause or a Genie. We'll work on a longer show.