PDA

View Full Version : America's Second Civil War

juskom95
01-24-2017, 10:46 AM
There will be unity only when the left vanquishes the right or the right vanquishes the left. Using the First Civil War analogy, American unity was achieved only after the South was vanquished and slavery was abolished.

http://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2017/01/24/americas-second-civil-war-n2275896

Dwight55
01-24-2017, 11:43 AM
While I am not a dedicated student of history, . . . I don't recall ever seeing two foes sit down over cookies and coffee, . . . and decide not to ever go at each other.

Rather, . . . I have studied and noticed that with the increasing rhetoric on each side, . . . until enough frenzy is reached on each side, . . . that each will take up the arms available to them to make the battle a real war, . . . whether that be clubs and spears, . . . or drones and RPGs, . . .

I'm afraid it will one day happen here, . . . and a lot of good folks on both sides of the aisle will wind up dead.

Some stupid feces faced individual like Sharpton, Farrakhan, or some BLM protege, . . . funded by Soros and company, . . . will touch it off in some predominantly black area of the country (think south Chicago), . . . and it will be game on when 200 or 300 of them are stacked up in body bags like cord wood.

Social media and the extreme left will blow it all out of proportions, . . . fan the flames, . . . and every thug in the country with an attitude and a Hi Point 9mm will be looking for some "revenge".

And I just sooooooooooo hope I am wrong.

May God bless,
Dwight

KnuteFartne
01-24-2017, 11:49 AM
But but but....Obama promised to be the President that was going to bring everyone together.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

juskom95
01-24-2017, 11:55 AM
While I am not a dedicated student of history, . . . I don't recall ever seeing two foes sit down over cookies and coffee, . . . and decide not to ever go at each other.

Rather, . . . I have studied and noticed that with the increasing rhetoric on each side, . . . until enough frenzy is reached on each side, . . . that each will take up the arms available to them to make the battle a real war, . . . whether that be clubs and spears, . . . or drones and RPGs, . . .
After one side has gotten a bloody nose first.

I'm afraid it will one day happen here, . . . and a lot of good folks on both sides of the aisle will wind up dead.
The Left/Liberal ideology is built on fear, shame and hate, without any room to compromise. That is why we will have problems. Their idea of compromise it to concede every single point and to do so happily.

The average person is tiring of it, the giant is not quite awake yet.

Some stupid feces faced individual like Sharpton, Farrakhan, or some BLM protege, . . . funded by Soros and company, . . . will touch it off in some predominantly black area of the country (think south Chicago), . . . and it will be game on when 200 or 300 of them are stacked up in body bags like cord wood.

Social media and the extreme left will blow it all out of proportions, . . . fan the flames, . . . and every thug in the country with an attitude and a Hi Point 9mm will be looking for some "revenge".
Which would be a horrendously stupid idea.

And I just sooooooooooo hope I am wrong.

May God bless,
Dwight
I hope as well, but I think we are too far apart now to reconcile. It is like a battered spouse being asked to return, knowing full well they will be hit again and again.

juskom95
01-24-2017, 11:55 AM
But but but....Obama promised to be the President that was going to bring everyone together.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

He truly did if you look at it, he managed to bring the Non-Left together.

Coastie dad
01-24-2017, 12:27 PM
In my lifetime rather than my children's.

Right now, I'd volunteer for duty. And supply my own stuff.
Start with the thug and blm cultures, and all but the hard left will start toeing the line.

Dwight55
01-24-2017, 02:53 PM
In my lifetime rather than my children's.

That is the unsaid hope of all of us, . . .

I think that is also their biggest fear, . . . if they can just recruit some more in the next generation (say 20 more years), . . . allow all the RVN vets to die off, . . . there will only be a few patriots and what few are left from the sand box wars to oppose them.

Think also they are going to really ramp up the "anti-firearm" stuff to the point that one day, those who have them will be grandfathered, . . . but all transfers will be under heavy scrutiny, . . . including the kids ratting out their parents, . . . all ammo under computerized purchasing and checks.

That WILL make it tough for the patriots, . . . but then again, . . . they've been there before.

May God bless,
Dwight