PDA

View Full Version : Mexican President: “We Agree To Pay For The Wall If The Deal Includes Returning Texas

BucketBack
02-13-2017, 05:09 AM
“I have to add that I still haven’t figured out what we would do with the conservative, inbred rednecks that reside there at the moment, but I’m sure we’d be able to come to some sort of an arrangement. At the end of the day, we all know how huge a fan Donald Trump is of deporting people. Maybe he deserves a chance to have his campaign-long wish come true in the form of organizing the deportation of Texans to other U.S. states so that we can finally have our land back as empty and unspoiled as we left it,” Nieto concluded.

http://omgtruefacts.com/mexican-president-agree-pay-wall-deal-includes-returning-texas-mexico/

Sasquatch
02-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Okay, here's an idea. Just hear me out....Trump agrees to the little Mexican's deal and signs a contract. Then he looks over at Texas with a nod and a wink. When the Mexican army shows up to collect the tiny little Presidente's prize Texas kicks the shit out of them and pledges allegiance to the US. Then turn their weapons on the Mexican army and throw shovels in their direction and tell them to get started.

Dwight55
02-13-2017, 06:12 AM
I am thinking out loud on this, . . . so bear with me, . . .

I'm told we spend literally billions of dollars every year on welfare, handouts, medicine and medical procedures for the ILLEGAL ALIENS of Latino ethnicity.

I'm told we watch billions of dollars fly across the border in the form of "money sent home" to Latino relatives from these ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Seems simple to me, . . . round em up / deport em to their home country (with or without their cooperation).

THEN, . . . put some serious teeth into the laws governing hiring only citizens of the US and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Use the money saved in lines 2 and 3 above to finance the wall.

Yes, . . . there will be some folks harmed, hurt, put out, and messed up by my idea, . . . it will not cover EVERY person in a fair and equitable way.

BUT, . . . there never was a sign at the border saying that life was supposed to always be fair and equitable, . . . north or south of the border. They played the illegal game, and got caught, . . . there are LEGAL means of becoming a citizen of the US, . . . get in line, . . . when their turn comes up, if they are a good, clean, moral, honest person with no criminal background, . . . WELCOME THEM with open arms.

For those hurt, . . . that fall through the cracks in this scenario, . . . they or their parents should have thought about that before they headed north. THEY, . . . not US, . . . are to blame for the problem.

AND, . . . ALL ANCHOR BABY CITIZENSHIP IN IMMEDIATELY REVOKED. IF AT LEAST ONE PARENT OF SAID CHILD CANNOT PROVE CITIZENSHIP AT THE INSTANT IN TIME THE CHILD WAS BORN, . . . THE CHILD IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, . . . OUT, OUT, OUT !

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
02-13-2017, 08:33 AM
:potd:

Deebo
02-13-2017, 08:34 AM
Pack your sombrero Pedro...
Asta lavista pinche..

Deebo
02-13-2017, 08:36 AM
I laughed at a sign in walmart that said "25 percent off when sending 2500 or more more" on walmart to walmart and moneygram. Asked the cashier "who the hell sends more than 2500 dollars", and he said "MEXICANS TO MEXICO"...

Ricekila
02-13-2017, 08:37 AM
If this is true -- it just proves what I've been saying for years -- one of their favorite secret-ish sayings --

"Take back the territories" --

How about after a wall is built around them -- Washington / Oregon & California --

Take these territories and shut the fuck up !

Coastie dad
02-13-2017, 01:58 PM
**** it. Declare war on Mexico. Oh? Don't want that? Then shut off aid to them, deport illegals en masse, and see how fast they declare war on us. Or they'll run to the UN and talk about what meanies we are.

I believe in the Constitution and that American Dream thing. But damn it, at this point in time we are giving away everything past generations built so the pansy assed liberal do gooders can feel good about themselves, because the shitballs haven't accomplished a ****ing thing on their own to be proud of.
It may be time for our president to put a firm foot down. Not only do we need a leader, but this country needs a protector. And he needs to protect us from both foreign and domestic enemies.

Inor
02-13-2017, 02:43 PM
I am sick and damn tired of the left saying we "took" California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas from Mexico! We had a war with Mexico. We kicked their beaner asses. Then as part of the peace treaty we PAID them $7,000,000 (in 1830's-1840's money) for the land. So piss off Julio! You already got your compensation!

juskom95
02-13-2017, 02:54 PM
I say, if they do not control the violence coming over the border from their side, we control it.

Coastie dad
02-13-2017, 03:02 PM
We have let shit slide for so ****ing long everyone things they are entitled to the same rights as a real American citizen. ACLU tends to forget that first letter stands for American.

TJC44
02-13-2017, 04:34 PM
Looking at a map of Mexico, there is a lot of forested, green land, miles of coastline, resort areas. In other words, plenty of opportunities for their people to do well in their own land. It is up to THEIR PEOPLE to take back THEIR COUNTRY and make it prosper, in the same spirit of the USA. To rid it of the corruption and crime THEMSELVES, instead of running away to invade our country like leeches.
Build it!

Coastie dad
02-13-2017, 05:10 PM
That's right. Don't come here and try to turn us into the same shit hole you left. Go clean your shit hole up.

Arklatex
02-13-2017, 05:47 PM
What a joke. Mexico couldn't take on the State of Texas. Much less a war with the US. We would stomp those ****ers into bean dip. And I don't believe that Trump would be so dumb as to even consider the offer. Cause that would be the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. To finally bring back the Republic of Texas.

Baglady
02-13-2017, 10:58 PM
i am thinking out loud on this, . . . So bear with me, . . .

I'm told we spend literally billions of dollars every year on welfare, handouts, medicine and medical procedures for the illegal aliens of latino ethnicity.

I'm told we watch billions of dollars fly across the border in the form of "money sent home" to latino relatives from these illegal aliens.

Seems simple to me, . . . Round em up / deport em to their home country (with or without their cooperation).

Then, . . . Put some serious teeth into the laws governing hiring only citizens of the us and legal immigrants.

Use the money saved in lines 2 and 3 above to finance the wall.

Yes, . . . There will be some folks harmed, hurt, put out, and messed up by my idea, . . . It will not cover every person in a fair and equitable way.

But, . . . There never was a sign at the border saying that life was supposed to always be fair and equitable, . . . North or south of the border. They played the illegal game, and got caught, . . . There are legal means of becoming a citizen of the us, . . . Get in line, . . . When their turn comes up, if they are a good, clean, moral, honest person with no criminal background, . . . Welcome them with open arms.

For those hurt, . . . That fall through the cracks in this scenario, . . . They or their parents should have thought about that before they headed north. They, . . . Not us, . . . Are to blame for the problem.

And, . . . All anchor baby citizenship in immediately revoked. If at least one parent of said child cannot prove citizenship at the instant in time the child was born, . . . The child is an illegal alien, . . . Out, out, out !

May god bless,
dwight

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baglady
02-13-2017, 11:02 PM
It has begun! "ICE" is out full force arresting illegal aliens for deportation.
Trump is doing what he said he would do. Let's hope it's a clean sweep.

On a side note, we went to a Chinese Rest. Saturday in Tupelo. The room they sat us in had about 10 double sets of tables. It was full.
Out of those tables, Our family had 2 sets, there were 2 black families, = 4 sets of tables.
The rest were Latino.
I have nothing against any race as long as: 1) They are legally in our country. 2) They show respect for others. 3) Will work to support themselves. 4) They're not trying to kill USA citizens. (not criminals)

Inor
02-13-2017, 11:25 PM
It has begun! "ICE" is out full force arresting illegal aliens for deportation.
Trump is doing what he said he would do. Let's hope it's a clean sweep.

On a side note, we went to a Chinese Rest. Saturday in Tupelo. The room they sat us in had about 10 double sets of tables. It was full.
Out of those tables, Our family had 2 sets, there were 2 black families, = 4 sets of tables.
The rest were Latino.
I have nothing against any race as long as: 1) They are legally in our country. 2) They show respect for others. 3) Will work to support themselves. 4) They're not trying to kill USA citizens. (not criminals)

I have noticed quite a bit more Border Patrol presence in the last couple weeks around our rental house. I called home over lunch today and Mrs Inor said there were 3 of them parked on the road in front of the rental house at various intervals. Our rental house is in a valley that has some drug traffic and some illegal traffic. Our back yard butts up to a ravine the locals call the "Ho Chi Mihn Trail of AZ". So it is not unusual to see a Border Patrol truck in the area. But seeing three at once is unusual. I am guessing their sensors in the ravine picked up something.

A Watchman
02-14-2017, 06:02 AM
What a joke. Mexico couldn't take on the State of Texas. Much less a war with the US. We would stomp those ****ers into bean dip. And I don't believe that Trump would be so dumb as to even consider the offer. Cause that would be the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. To finally bring back the Republic of Texas.

Stomp 'em into bean dip ... now that right there is funny!

Gambit
02-14-2017, 06:20 AM
during WWII mexico reached out to Germany to be allies and in return they want texas and half of cali giving to them.
mexico offered resources plus the Mexican army at full 100%
they did this thinking Germany would win Europe due to the strong start of the war showing Germany was way ahead and the amount of land they was taken.
mexico was went on the idea thining America and japan will still be fighting for 2-3 more years with America still winning but our military crushed.

germany pretty much laughed at them!
this stupid deal they want now is just like them asking to join forces with Germans

how real America history is slowing being lost each day.
next they forget it that we used 2 nukes not one in japan and it was whites who freed the black man not ****ing obama

Gambit
02-14-2017, 06:42 AM
haha wife asked me what the hell I was typing before she goes to bed.
I told her and she never knew this. I am demanding education to be reviewed and repaired because its ****ing broken
how the hell people don't know any history.
next they will think slaves who was young or women with child was send here knowing that the chance of them making the trip was slim to none! it was only young adults and women who was knocked up or small children was turned into slaves by the tribes who did the capturing.
like to note most children and new born was straining the tribes resources so they end up just killing them but some was boiled alive then feed to animals or even eaten by trible elders who thought it will keep them young

great now I'm ranting!

Baglady
02-14-2017, 11:07 PM
I have noticed quite a bit more Border Patrol presence in the last couple weeks around our rental house. I called home over lunch today and Mrs Inor said there were 3 of them parked on the road in front of the rental house at various intervals. Our rental house is in a valley that has some drug traffic and some illegal traffic. Our back yard butts up to a ravine the locals call the "Ho Chi Mihn Trail of AZ". So it is not unusual to see a Border Patrol truck in the area. But seeing three at once is unusual. I am guessing their sensors in the ravine picked up something.

I'll bet Mrs. Inor is glad to have 3 big dogs there to alert her! I know I would be. Stay locked and loaded Mrs. Inor!

Inor
02-14-2017, 11:56 PM
I'll bet Mrs. Inor is glad to have 3 big dogs there to alert her! I know I would be. Stay locked and loaded Mrs. Inor!

Yes. There is a reason we have 3 big dogs, some guns and live in an area that is populated with mostly LEO, border patrol and military from Ft. Huachuca.

Mister Mills
02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Lemme see, what was Mexico doing with that land before we took it. I know, they were building DFW and Houston....HAR!
It was a dump! Let 'em come and take it back, if they want it.

inceptor
02-24-2017, 10:06 PM
We've got a message for them.

Reptilicus
02-24-2017, 10:43 PM
We've got a message for them.

Let me do some math here, it took over 5000 Mexican troops 13 days to overrun 183 folks holed up at the Alamo, way back then!!! That equals approx. 28 Mexicans per American, so 28 to 1 odds in 13 days!! Fast forward to today, with todays technology, and I figure that same battle with the same odds, fought by just ordinary americans, not our military, would be over in a few hours and the Alamo would not fall!!! I'm just saying!!! So yeah, Come and take it!!! I'll be waiting with a smile!!!