PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite survivalist/Prepper YouTube channels?

Kfilly
02-23-2017, 07:51 AM
The title of this thread is pretty self evident. What YouTube Channels do you follow and like for prepping ideas and basic survivalism?

I will start out.
I like reallybigmonkey1 for wilderness survival and gear ideas. His videos are long, but this guy fabricates his own stuff and solves his own issues.

Alfieaesthics is another one I like to watch for wilderness survival. He has good videos on natural/herbal teas, natural navigation, pack gear, and basic survival. He curses a bit, but he is also quite humorous.

Patriot nurse for news and medical preps.

Southernprepper1 for miscellaneous prep ideas.

Lisa Haven for news.

AMTV for news.

Stormcloudsgathering for a different take on banking, TPP, Obamacare, etc. He has very libertarian views.

hawgrider
02-23-2017, 07:57 AM
I have a hard time watching Patriot nurse. She always seems like its that time of the month lately LOL!

I watch a lot of Dave Canterbury's path finder School videos.

a few others but am drawing a blank on the names at the moment.

Edit:
One just came back to me I like these guys as well. "Sigma 3 Survival School"

Kfilly
02-23-2017, 08:17 AM
I also like Sigma 3 Survival School. They put out some informative videos. I am sure I will see a bunch of others I missed in my original post.

As for patriot nurse being upset lately, I will take it. She has a passion for freedom and she is pissed at the Marxist radical left. If more people were like her, our country would not be in the shape it is in.

Arklatex
02-23-2017, 08:33 AM
Self reliance outfitters (That's Dave Canterbury's channel)

Black Scout survival.

Canadian prepper. He does a lot of gear reviews.

Joe Robinet Bushcraft.

Those are a few I'm subscribed to.

Sparkyprep
02-23-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm a big fan of Nutnfancy. TNPer here. And patriot nurse. Nutnfancy just seems a little more practical, and not so "commando".

Arklatex
02-23-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm a big fan of Nutnfancy. TNPer here. And patriot nurse. Nutnfancy just seems a little more practical, and not so "commando".
I watch him occasionally. Especially when considering a new gun purchase. Always check Nutnfancy and Hickok45.

Xerographica
02-24-2017, 01:55 PM
A while back I watched quite a few videos made by the TarraDarraBros (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkVa-0nz73GpLfjKcHk_fhA). They are some young guys in Australia and they catch stuff and cook it in nature. I enjoy seeing what they catch, how they catch it and how they cook it. I also like seeing the different habitats. Plus I like the accents. When I was a kid I loved Crocodile Dundee and ever since then I've wanted to go to Australia. I've heard they do some pretty good bbq. And the didgeridoo is a pretty cool instrument.

BucketBack
07-16-2021, 08:52 AM
Self reliance outfitters (That's Dave Canterbury's channel)

Black Scout survival.

Canadian prepper. He does a lot of gear reviews.

Joe Robinet Bushcraft.

Those are a few I'm subscribed to.

I deleted all the CP videos I posted here and I WILL NOT post any of it again. I received too many negative responses to my threads to even make it worthwhile

I'll still watch them, but I won't share them here. Probably won't share much, it's time for the slackers to pick up the slack and post stuff I can https://i.imgflip.com/uh6ox.jpg, instead of them trolling.