PDA

View Full Version : Bacon!

Woods Devil
03-16-2017, 05:59 PM
Hi everybody. I'm sitting here savoring the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. I was in there for a moment and saw that she was making a fresh pitcher of ice tea as well. Best if I just get out of the way and let that stuff happen. I hope that all of your days are shaping up as well as mine. Life is good.

I was a member at SB for many years but wasn't that active until I found myself no longer employed. Once I was out of work and bored l spent most of my time in chat and rtff top side.

I've allegedly had several profiles but only one at a time. I've been banned more than once, the last time for calling out mods for banning a well liked older member for the silliest of reasons. I made them ban me and several others followed my example until chat was all but empty and no longer needed. The old guy would play a silly song every day when he went out to feed his chickens and they seemed to respond well so he started posting it in chat when he entered. They banned him for spamming.

I can't say I was surprised that the dark side purge soon followed. I suspect some of the mods were getting tired of people not agreeing with them and just decided to flush. Well, looks like all the fun people were flushed and all that remains are the mod and the clueless.

Well, here we are. Thanks for the invite, Radio. I have no idea who is and isn't here but if you guys want someone in particular invited let me know.

hawgrider
03-16-2017, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the wild wild west. Or the island of misfit toys. Glad to have ya grab a chair and sit a spell.

The coveted OTP banned banner is coming your way. Wear it proudly.

Inor
03-16-2017, 06:07 PM
Hello from Arizona

hawgrider
03-16-2017, 06:11 PM
The banner has been given to you but the board is slow giving it to you. Had the same issue with Foxkitten. It will show eventually.

Arklatex
03-16-2017, 06:13 PM
Howdy from east Texas. I know what you mean about steering clear of the kitchen, Mrs Ark has made it into a clear and present danger due to my grazing.

juskom95
03-16-2017, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ox07wLO.gif

Oh, and welcome!

A Watchman
03-16-2017, 06:16 PM
Hi everybody. I'm sitting here savoring the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. I was in there for a moment and saw that she was making a fresh pitcher of ice tea as well. Best if I just get out of the way and let that stuff happen. I hope that all of your days are shaping up as well as mine. Life is good.

I was a member at SB for many years but wasn't that active until I found myself no longer employed. Once I was out of work and bored l spent most of my time in chat and rtff top side.

I've allegedly had several profiles but only one at a time. I've been banned more than once, the last time for calling out mods for banning a well liked older member for the silliest of reasons. I made them ban me and several others followed my example until chat was all but empty and no longer needed. The old guy would play a silly song every day when he went out to feed his chickens and they seemed to respond well so he started posting it in chat when he entered. They banned him for spamming.

I can't say I was surprised that the dark side purge soon followed. I suspect some of the mods were getting tired of people not agreeing with them and just decided to flush. Well, looks like all the fun people were flushed and all that remains are the mod and the clueless.

Well, here we are. Thanks for the invite, Radio. I have no idea who is and isn't here but if you guys want someone in particular invited let me know.

First of all, let me give you a hearty NE Texas welcome. Now as to whom I would like you to bring over to the OTP .... Many hippie chicks!

Slippy
03-16-2017, 06:44 PM
Hey Woods Devil.

Nice to see you. :bacon:

dudeman
03-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Who made the bacon, the stripper or the athiest?

hawgrider
03-16-2017, 07:36 PM

I'll bite... who?

I'll go with the stripper just cuz.

Unclefred
03-16-2017, 07:37 PM
Boobs!

dudeman
03-16-2017, 07:38 PM
I'll bite... who?

I'll go with the stripper just cuz.

It was a serious question.

Woods Devil
03-16-2017, 08:47 PM

The stripper cooked dinner. She brought a big plate of bacon, eggs and cheesy grits in and set it down for me with a big glass of iced tea. She wasn't feeling up to cooking last night so I ordered Chinese take out and then cleaned up after. If she wasn't my Cousin...

hag
03-16-2017, 09:16 PM
Hello woods devil

OSFG
03-16-2017, 09:30 PM
welcome...we're just getting used to all the new folk here..come in and stay awhile...leave the kitty cats alone...their in training.

rice paddy daddy
03-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Welcome. I've been a member at SB for many years, however I rarely visit any more and can't remember the last time I posted.

There are a number of SB people here.

dudeman
03-16-2017, 10:18 PM
Welcome. I've been a member at SB for many years, however I rarely visit any more and can't remember the last time I posted.

There are a number of SB people here.

Aren't you on flsurvival too?

Sarge7402
03-17-2017, 04:33 AM
Welcome

half a pound of bacon, six ounces of smoked sausage, pickled cabbage (korean style) about half a pound a bit of honey and about two quats of water simmer for about an hour serve with fresh sticky rice

MI.oldguy
03-17-2017, 10:30 AM
Welcome over.

Radio
03-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Welcome aboard, dude. We talk smack back and forth over there, but if you tell anybody yur cool in my book, I'll deny it. . lol

TXplowgirl
03-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Hidy Woods Devil, welcome to The Outdoor Trading Post . :D

Sparkyprep
03-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Welcome from Florida.

Ricekila
03-17-2017, 01:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Food/7-Nov-1_zpsicbkehp3.jpg

hawgrider
03-17-2017, 01:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Food/7-Nov-1_zpsicbkehp3.jpg

You prick I can smell that... damn now I want some.

Ricekila
03-17-2017, 01:32 PM
Pulling up the pic -- I haven't had a good B/L/T since Nov -- I'm due --

Woods Devil
03-17-2017, 01:43 PM
Hello everybody. It's a nice day here. I went over to work on my Mother's scooter chair earlier then walked her dog and checked the mail. It's running and steering pretty good now so she can whiz around the yard and start her gardening.

The stripper went to baby sit for her grand kids for the weekend so I should have a nice quite weekend.

dudeman
03-17-2017, 02:06 PM
Hello everybody. It's a nice day here. I went over to work on my Mother's scooter chair earlier then walked her dog and checked the mail. It's running and steering pretty good now so she can whiz around the yard and start her gardening.

The stripper went to baby sit for her grand kids for the weekend so I should have a nice quite weekend.
Go visit the athiest for a while.

DerBiermeister
03-17-2017, 02:42 PM
Welcome

Since all of our avatars are down, you can't tell who the BACON man is - but you will. I'm surprised he didn't let it be known.

Enjoy your life here -- you won't be stepping on any toes no matter what you do. I know, I am living proof. Sometimes I think I've lost my touch for pissing people off. heh

hawgrider
03-17-2017, 03:01 PM
Welcome

Since all of our avatars are down, you can't tell who the BACON man is - but you will. I'm surprised he didn't let it be known.

Enjoy your life here -- you won't be stepping on any toes no matter what you do. I know, I am living proof. Sometimes I think I've lost my touch for pissing people off. heh

What choo talking bout willis... avatars have been fine.....

DerBiermeister
03-17-2017, 06:51 PM
What choo talking bout willis... avatars have been fine.....

Mine have been gone (only have the dreaded black box for everyone) ever since we got rid of the virus.

TJC44
03-17-2017, 06:53 PM
Mine have been gone (only have the dreaded black box for everyone) ever since we got rid of the virus.

The only ones I see for some reason are MI Oldguy and RPD. No idea why.

TJC44
03-17-2017, 06:55 PM
You prick I can smell that... damn now I want some.

Now THAT is a powerful computer!

hawgrider
03-17-2017, 06:59 PM

Clear your cookies and your cache. Then restart your browser. Everyone who has a avatar works fine on my phone and my work laptop. I never at any point saw when anybodys avatars were down even during the redirect issue we had.

hawgrider
03-17-2017, 07:03 PM
The only ones I see for some reason are MI Oldguy and RPD. No idea why. Have you dumped cookies and cache then a restart on browser?

Who else can't see my or anyones avatar?

TJC44
03-17-2017, 07:06 PM
Have you dumped cookies and cache then a restart on browser?

Who else can't see my or anyones avatar?

Cleared cache, even logged off the site and logged back in. Still get nuttin.

hawgrider
03-17-2017, 07:12 PM
Cleared cache, even logged off the site and logged back in. Still get nuttin.

What browser?

I'm using chrome at the moment. Opera and explorer at work.

Inor
03-17-2017, 07:19 PM
Clear your cookies and your cache. Then restart your browser. Everyone who has a avatar works fine on my phone and my work laptop. I never at any point saw when anybodys avatars were down even during the redirect issue we had.

Mrs Inor is getting it with the new guys on her Windows machine. My Mac is fine.

hawgrider
03-17-2017, 07:24 PM
Mrs Inor is getting it with the new guys on her Windows machine. My Mac is fine.

Well add this to the others issues I noted in the staff forum.
I use windows at work with no issues. Ugg!

I'm blaming the new firewall we never had any of these issues until that thing was added.

TJC44
03-17-2017, 07:46 PM
What browser?

I'm using chrome at the moment. Opera and explorer at work.

IE11. I just logged off, cleared cookies, shut down, restarted, and logged back in. Same deal. Haven't tried Chrome yet.

TJC44
03-17-2017, 07:57 PM
Avatars show up in Chrome. Crap.

hawgrider
03-17-2017, 08:05 PM
Avatars show up in Chrome. Crap.

You don't have a avatar right?

TJC44
03-17-2017, 08:16 PM

:biglaugh: No, I've never found one I liked.

rice paddy daddy
03-19-2017, 01:29 PM
Aren't you on flsurvival too?
Yep.
i'm a member of a wide range of forums - history, military history, gun, veteran, prepper, livestock, a bunch.

Since I retired and no longer sit behind a desk 9 hours a day, my web surfing has been severely cut back. (It was great being the boss, I could keep several forums running behind corporate business windows, and click back and forth)
Nowadays I'm mainly here, Prepper Forum, Marlin Owners, M14 Forum, Flsurvival, and WhenSHTF.

TJC44
03-19-2017, 01:31 PM

Now I do.

hawgrider
03-19-2017, 02:41 PM
Now I do.

Hell yeah Sam Adams!

Radio
03-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Hell yeah Sam Adams!

Ever had Henry Weinhards Private Reserve?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbPuivZua-0WiKOedBht37uemTcVaFlVgR138d5xHsnrA2v3am3w

hawgrider
03-19-2017, 07:10 PM
Ever had Henry Weinhards Private Reserve?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbPuivZua-0WiKOedBht37uemTcVaFlVgR138d5xHsnrA2v3am3w

No sure haven't. Looks interesting though. What's the scoop on it?

Radio
03-19-2017, 09:22 PM
No sure haven't. Looks interesting though. What's the scoop on it?

I could drink them all day, lol. . Pretty smooth. I think the content is 4.25% or something.

Baglady
03-22-2017, 11:53 AM
Welcome aboard. Bringing BACON to the party is some serious ass kissing, but, we'll take it!! :bigthumbup:

Mister Mills
03-22-2017, 02:36 PM
Welcome, and I figure that I will get banned at SB myself, I already have had a warning.

Gambit
03-23-2017, 07:09 AM
howdy from the great kiddie pool of shame
http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y303/capttokyo76/kiddie%20pool%20of%20shame/friendly_pugs_540_zpscw40r1ww.jpg

RWalls
03-27-2017, 07:03 AM
Glad you are here!