PDA

View Full Version : The Theory Of The Missing Socks (Warning Satire)

SquirrelBait
07-20-2014, 03:06 AM
I have a theory about socks (And other items of clothing) that go missing from the dryer.

As the dryer spins and gets warm, A weak vortex is formed that picks up an item of clothing such as a sock. The sock is transported to the the Bermuda triangle. The missing sailors and airmen use the items of clothing to replace worn out clothing as time is slow in their dimension and they age very slowly. The results are very colorful and interesting.

When the vortex appears in their vicinity, Some of the missing S/A try to signal for help by throwing items back through the vortex. The only problem with this strategy is that the vortex moves on, And the shoes end up in a new location. This relates to the theory of single shoes found on the highways.

I hope that this satisfactorily explains the mystery.

1moretoy
07-20-2014, 04:31 AM
I've always wondered what happened to them.:rapture:I just thought since I wear socks until there is barely anything there that they got sucked out the vent with the lent.

SquirrelBait
07-20-2014, 08:36 AM
I've always wondered what happened to them.:rapture:I just thought since I wear socks until there is barely anything there that they got sucked out the vent with the lent.

Glad I could help *wink* Just trying to earn my tin foil hat one theory at a time...

Pauls
07-22-2014, 03:18 PM
We have portals to the fifth dimension all over the place.

I can set a tool down and turn around and then go to pick it up and it is gone. Then I walk away and come back a bit later and it is back.

About those single shoes on the side of the road... the question you should be asking is - where is the rest of the person and their clothes. We all know how the shoe got there - someone was wearing it.. so where are they?

Bigdogbuc
07-22-2014, 03:36 PM
I want to know why clothes always turn inside out, but not the other way around.

1moretoy
07-22-2014, 03:38 PM
I want to know why clothes always turn inside out, but not the other way around.

Yeah...like even jeans. WTF. How do they do that?

Pauls
07-22-2014, 04:54 PM
They came back from the fifth dimension - that's enough to make a person come back inside out!

Arklatex
07-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Stuff going missing from the dryer is just what "THEY" want you to think... Its really the washing machine. During the spin/rinse cycle is when the vortex to the next dimension is created.

SquirrelBait
07-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Stuff going missing from the dryer is just what "THEY" want you to think... Its really the washing machine. During the spin/rinse cycle is when the vortex to the next dimension is created.

The plot thickens...XD