PDA

View Full Version : A-Maze-N Tube Smoker

mlodell07
04-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Just wanted to leave a quick review of the A-Maze-N smoker tube. Got the 12" tube a little over a year ago and a couple months ago it ended up having a section of it basically just disintegrate and leave a hole in the side of it as you can see below.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170412/43eef9d9b96319ae0dbb6dfa984f13c3.jpg

Sent the picture to the company and they sent a new tube along with some pellets. They did tell me that some counterfeits got shipped from some distributors on Amazon that weren't stainless steel, so that could be a possibility with what happened to mine but not sure. All in all, A-maze-n tube made it right 👍👍

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170412/0d0ec41b777e4d5af1876b851308dcb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inor
04-12-2017, 07:06 PM
They are a great company. I have had mine for a couple years now and absolutely love it. Big thanks to Papa Hawg for turning me onto it!

hawgrider
04-12-2017, 07:14 PM
I saw his up close its crazy how that fell apart. Had to be a counterfeit or a bad run on the 12" tubes. I've had mine for a while and use the crap out of it. I notice even though they came from amazon different companys ship them.
Glad they made it right!

mlodell07
04-12-2017, 08:39 PM
They told me a bunch of fakes were going out for a while that took them a bit to get shut down on Amazon. I think that could've been the case as the packaging doesn't look the same as I remember it coming last year. Either way though, it's all good and got some more pellets to try out. They replied back within a couple hours by email and shipped it out priority mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubberDuck
04-13-2017, 02:02 AM
Interesting ...Glad they made it right that really makes them stand out knowing they will back their stuff like that. I have had mine a little longer than tou and hawg and mine is still working great.
The popularity of them has taken off making it a little easier to buy local now.