PDA

View Full Version : hi...

homefire
04-14-2017, 02:27 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm here looking for a safe place to express myself without the constant fear of being banned for making a mess. I appreciate the opportunity to join another community. I'm happy to be here.

Most of my life I've felt as if I was looking for myself. As I'm discovering all I am, I hope to share my growth and process with you.
Aren't you fortunate?

:wall:

Walter Tyler
04-14-2017, 02:32 PM
Aloha from St Louis... You will find this place friendly and UNIQUE.

Unclefred
04-14-2017, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm here looking for a safe place to express myself without the constant fear of being banned for making a mess. I appreciate the opportunity to join another community. I'm happy to be here.

Most of my life I've felt as if I was looking for myself. As I'm discovering all I am, I hope to share my growth and process with you.
Aren't you fortunate?

:wall:

Welcome, most of us have been banned somewhere. The nannies are everywhere!

juskom95
04-14-2017, 02:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dbQlJsr.gif

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 02:50 PM
I smell sumpthin funny...

Safe place...

Find yourself...

Share your growth...

Have fun fellas!

homefire
04-14-2017, 02:50 PM
Is it true this site was created by banned members from other places?

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 02:59 PM

That is mostly correct.

According to your profile you are a women.

You threw off quite a few snowflake key words in your intro.
Convince me you are not already one of the boys playing a April prank.

Where are you from and how did you hear about us?
Welcome to OTP

homefire
04-14-2017, 03:10 PM
That is mostly correct.

Interesting, thank you.

According to your profile you are a women.

I am one woman.

You threw off quite a few snowflake key words in your intro.
Convince me you are not already one of the boys playing a April prank.

How do you know I'm not just a snowflake?

Where are you from and how did you hear about us?

That's a little nosy. Or do you mean which forum am I from?

Welcome to OTP

Thank you...

RubberDuck
04-14-2017, 03:12 PM
Guyshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170414/3475fa5eba008300e829f5d9e1b08fce.jpg

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 03:13 PM
Thank you...

Yeah you sound snoflake to me.

Nosey nope..... so where are you from? How did you hear about us? Dance much?

Ricekila
04-14-2017, 03:15 PM
Radar -- its on ?

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Well hopefully she hasn't covered herself in steak sauce cuz she sure did walk into a lions den here if she did Lol!!!!

juskom95
04-14-2017, 03:22 PM

How did you hear about the OTP?

homefire
04-14-2017, 03:26 PM
Yeah you sound snoflake to me.

Nosey nope..... so where are you from? How did you hear about us? Dance much?

I'm from my house...you?

I heard about this place by PM from SB.

hmmm...nothing formally.

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 03:52 PM
I'm from my house...you?

I heard about this place by PM from SB.

hmmm...nothing formally.

Oh so your down that aways then go past the rootabegga farm and turn left.

juskom95
04-14-2017, 03:54 PM
That's a pretty unique username, how did you come up with it?

Gambit
04-14-2017, 05:05 PM
howdy from my kiddie pool of shame
http://i1.wp.com/www.lawlz.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/you-came-into-the-right-neighborhood-friend-pugs-dogs-meme.jpg?fit=600,9999

Gambit
04-14-2017, 05:06 PM
and just incase you are a troll snowflake
again that's just incase
http://display.didioffendyou.com/1/928503ae54a61ce0.jpg

MI.oldguy
04-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Welcome?.....I guess we will see.

darsk20
04-14-2017, 05:29 PM
Welcome aboard.

Now where did I leave my popcorn?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A Watchman
04-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Never mind these other numb nuts here .... let me give ya a proper welcome! :thumb:

Sparkyprep
04-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Welcome from South Florida

juskom95
04-14-2017, 06:48 PM
Never mind these other numb nuts here .... let me give ya a proper welcome! :thumb:

Believe it or not . . . . this is about normal for around here!

Inor
04-14-2017, 06:55 PM
Hello from Arizona.

If you came here to "find yourself", you will probably be disappointed.

If you came here to have a few laughs, share some BBQ tips, argue which is better: Ford or Chevy, regale us with stories of great valor (or just stories about punching hippies), you came to the right place.

homefire
04-14-2017, 07:38 PM
Radar -- its on ?

This is interesting, but I have something to lay down already.

This is an Internet forum virtual room...you are not invited to my house. (Shielded and invisible by Christ) Someone already laid down an energy attack. By the Power of Christ you will take that back 10 fold. If this is who I think, I warned you. I am not playing, you will not control me.

Christ shield my energy to any attack attached to this forum, sent from any member and attached to any and all things here. Christ set my boundaries make me invisible etherally and any energy attack attempted sent back to the sender immediately. Amen.

Might as well state if we're trying to do a free expression, new experience thing...

I don't know if anything I say is going to hurt you or have side effects. Speak at your own risk...

Laughter can be good...but what's hidden in the laughter isn't always funny...if you know the double negative.

Now...Radar...hmmm...breaker, breaker...

The words are there.

homefire
04-14-2017, 07:43 PM
That's a pretty unique username, how did you come up with it?

That's an interesting memory...

Inor
04-14-2017, 07:44 PM
Can I mambo dogface to the banana patch?

homefire
04-14-2017, 07:59 PM
Take Larry with you...

Inor
04-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Take Larry with you...

So am I to assume from your answer that you are a fan of mid-70's standup?

rice paddy daddy
04-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Welcome.

Unclefred
04-14-2017, 08:35 PM
Hello from Arizona.

If you came here to "find yourself", you will probably be disappointed.

If you came here to have a few laughs, share some BBQ tips, argue which is better: Ford or Chevy, regale us with stories of great valor (or just stories about punching hippies), you came to the right place.

Punching hippies punching hippies punching hippies all day long.

Unclefred
04-14-2017, 08:38 PM

This is an Internet forum virtual room...you are not invited to my house. (Shielded and invisible by Christ) Someone already laid down an energy attack. By the Power of Christ you will take that back 10 fold. If this is who I think, I warned you. I am not playing, you will not control me.

Christ shield my energy to any attack attached to this forum, sent from any member and attached to any and all things here. Christ set my boundaries make me invisible etherally and any energy attack attempted sent back to the sender immediately. Amen.

Might as well state if we're trying to do a free expression, new experience thing...

I don't know if anything I say is going to hurt you or have side effects. Speak at your own risk...

Laughter can be good...but what's hidden in the laughter isn't always funny...if you know the double negative.

The words are there.

So, your not a Moslem then?

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 08:48 PM
Hahahah I'm dying here WTH !

RubberDuck
04-14-2017, 08:49 PM
you betchyahttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170415/d730c7667465f854f9444b6dc70f0afe.jpg

RubberDuck
04-14-2017, 09:00 PM

The words are there.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170415/c6e00f8165d6838df2ddf9400ae206d7.gifhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170415/feb93404b3eca328da6215541b4af1e2.jpg

hag
04-14-2017, 09:28 PM
I'm almost positive that you're a ****ING idiot!!

Nice to meet you

Inor
04-14-2017, 09:31 PM

Nice to meet you

The quote to end all quotes there boys!

:potd:

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 10:28 PM

Nice to meet you

Atta boy no mercy policy is in effect LMAOROTF !!!!!

Ricekila
04-14-2017, 10:45 PM

The words are there.

Well -- that proves you're a nut-bag --

hag
04-14-2017, 10:49 PM

The words are there.

This makes about as much sense as a groundhog and a peacock gettin it on

hawgrider
04-14-2017, 10:50 PM
This makes about as much sense as a groundhog and a peacock gettin it on

Whats the difference between a sailor story and a fairy tale?

Slippy
04-15-2017, 06:11 AM
Well that was 5 pages of my life I'll never get back...

Coastie dad
04-15-2017, 09:12 AM
Homefire, I want to apologize for the treatment you have received upon your initial posting. We are not all like the irreverent men who have responded so far to your post. I, too, have felt the sting of their bitterness towards those of us who venture forth into this world shielded only by our faith in something other than ourselves.
Please don't be too critical of the group yet. They are a downtrodden lot, forced together by their insecurities brought on by rough treatment they have too have received. I try to enlighten them to their plight as I can, and I think that between the two of us, we can bring about a conversion of their attitudes, if not their souls.
Once again, welcome to this jungle.

Unclefred
04-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Just don't ask her about Rob.

hawgrider
04-15-2017, 10:39 AM
Whats the difference between a sailor story and a fairy tale?

Fairy tale starts "Once upon a time."

Sailor story starts out "This is no bullshit"

homefire
04-16-2017, 06:38 PM
Homefire, I want to apologize for the treatment you have received upon your initial posting. We are not all like the irreverent men who have responded so far to your post. I, too, have felt the sting of their bitterness towards those of us who venture forth into this world shielded only by our faith in something other than ourselves.
Please don't be too critical of the group yet. They are a downtrodden lot, forced together by their insecurities brought on by rough treatment they have too have received. I try to enlighten them to their plight as I can, and I think that between the two of us, we can bring about a conversion of their attitudes, if not their souls.
Once again, welcome to this jungle.

You don't need to apologize for the others. Laughter is good too. I'll help any way I can.

Unclefred
04-16-2017, 07:30 PM
You don't need to apologize for the others. Laughter is good too. I'll help any way I can.

Happy Easter

hawgrider
04-16-2017, 07:31 PM

Welcome back. Now that the OTP hazing has run its course join in and see what kind of mischief you can get into. :)

homefire
04-16-2017, 08:02 PM
Happy Easter. I'd probably cause more, but everytime I try to post or do anything I get not logged in error messages. Kinda frustrating. Not sure what it is.

hawgrider
04-16-2017, 08:05 PM
Happy Easter. I'd probably cause more, but everytime I try to post or do anything I get not logged in error messages. Kinda frustrating. Not sure what it is.

Before you log in put a check mark in the remember me box then log in and then you will stay logged in. We are have some issues with that problem. Until we figure it out put a check in the remember me box.

Unclefred
04-16-2017, 08:15 PM
Can I mambo dogface to the banana patch?

I wish you would just do it finally.

homefire
04-16-2017, 08:18 PM
Before you log in put a check mark in the remember me box then log in and then you will stay logged in. We are have some issues with that problem. Until we figure it out put a check in the remember me box.

Trying it, thanks.

Ricekila
04-16-2017, 09:53 PM

The words are there.

And a P/S --

Of all your posts here -- all of your responses to others posts --- yet to mine you toss Christ at -- "me" ?

Very suspicious ?

Inor
04-17-2017, 12:14 AM
And a P/S --

Of all your posts here -- all of your responses to others posts --- yet to mine you toss Christ at -- "me" ?

Very suspicious ?

That is because you're a Jooooooooo! A Joooooooo, Jooooooooo, Jooooooo!

They think it is like holding a crucifix to a vampire, or a pastrami to a Lutheran. Oh well... :biglaugh:

Radio
04-17-2017, 12:40 AM
And a P/S --

Very suspicious ?

If it's who I think it is, I wouldn't take it too personal. lol. . .

Radio
04-17-2017, 12:44 AM
Welcome aboard homefire. This place may not be as unique as your mind, but it's as fun as you let it. Some cool folks here.

Cheers. :beerchug:

homefire
04-17-2017, 09:03 AM
And a P/S --

Very suspicious ?

I think you have a guilty conscience. I was laying it down.

homefire
04-17-2017, 09:25 AM
I think you guys will be sorely disappointed, I don't really have any grand BBQ skills. I don't even know a lot about bourbon, liquor, or beer. I'm interested in learning though.

juskom95
04-17-2017, 09:27 AM
I think you guys will be sorely disappointed, I don't really have any grand BBQ skills.
Do you grill/BBQ any? You might do something we don't.

I don't even know a lot about bourbon, liquor, or beer. I'm interested in learning though.
That is what 'taste testing,' is for. I've learned plenty about cigars in the cigar thread and more about bourbon in the drinking thread.

hawgrider
04-17-2017, 09:27 AM
I think you guys will be sorely disappointed, I don't really have any grand BBQ skills. I don't even know a lot about bourbon, liquor, or beer. I'm interested in learning though.

Look around there are other interests here.

Are you able to stay logged in now using the "remember me" Check in the box?

homefire
04-17-2017, 10:00 AM

That is what 'taste testing,' is for. I've learned plenty about cigars in the cigar thread and more about bourbon in the drinking thread.

I have/do prepare meats and things to BBQ, but I don't operate the grill. I have an ex that used to push me to operate the grill, it never turned out good. I typically walked away as soon as the grill was on fire. I tried explaining to him that there was a very good reason my Dad didn't let me operate anything too serious. I was never handed a power tool by my Dad, only hand tools. He was concerned for me and what I didn't understand.

I might have some variations on some of your favorites I like to prepare. Have you ever heard of NYS Speedy Sauce? Marinate venison in it for a couple days and make venison/veggie skewers. Yum.

homefire
04-17-2017, 10:02 AM
Look around there are other interests here.

Are you able to stay logged in now using the "remember me" Check in the box?

I will...

Yes, it has helped. Thank you.

Ricekila
04-17-2017, 10:09 AM
I think you have a guilty conscience. I was laying it down.

Whatever -- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/e3216b4e.gif

Now get your last word in --

homefire
04-17-2017, 10:16 AM
What last word?

Unclefred
04-17-2017, 10:26 AM
I have/do prepare meats and things to BBQ, but I don't operate the grill. I have an ex that used to push me to operate the grill, it never turned out good. I typically walked away as soon as the grill was on fire. I tried explaining to him that there was a very good reason my Dad didn't let me operate anything too serious. I was never handed a power tool by my Dad, only hand tools. He was concerned for me and what I didn't understand.

I might have some variations on some of your favorites I like to prepare. Have you ever heard of NYS Speedy Sauce? Marinate venison in it for a couple days and make venison/veggie skewers. Yum.

Post that recipe up!

Radio
04-17-2017, 10:36 AM

Yep, I'm steady lurking the BBQ and smoking threads. A whole lotta info in them. I've been a little busy with RL as well as settling stuff up on another board (well, two of them), but I'll become more interactive once things settle down a bit.

@homefire: There is a fountain of knowledge on this board. The more I read, the more I realize these ladies and gents really know their stuff. I'm not a huge gun nut, even though I have a few and know how to clean and shoot them. I am more into crossbows, compounds and knives myself. Not to the point I am a fanatic or can offer up any expertise, but I have always been fascinated by them.

If you are who I think you are, you're a bit loony in my opinion, but definitely interesting. Stick around. So far, I don't think there are any here that play the games to the extent SB chose.

homefire
04-17-2017, 10:38 AM
"Post that recipe up!" (unclefred)

Will do, as soon as I remember it.

Deebo
04-17-2017, 01:43 PM

HMM, well Deebo thinks you "funny". I Joke, I joke...
You prep some venison, so someone near you is outdoorsy?
Come on, us guys don't know if your a "past ghost" here to get revenge, an old toy, that we threw away, a new clown for our circus, or just a real person who wants to prep, and learn.
Where the hell is S.B. ?

homefire
04-17-2017, 01:59 PM
There are lots of outdoorsy people near me. There's also a lot of people that share.

It's nice to know I piqued your curiosity.

hawgrider
04-17-2017, 02:57 PM
HMM, well Deebo thinks you "funny". I Joke, I joke...
You prep some venison, so someone near you is outdoorsy?
Come on, us guys don't know if your a "past ghost" here to get revenge, an old toy, that we threw away, a new clown for our circus, or just a real person who wants to prep, and learn.
Where the hell is S.B. ?

SB =survival board forum. Honastly I thought he/she was Arklatex pranking us. Hes been missing for a month.

Ricekila
04-17-2017, 09:04 PM
Its a wee-bit deeper than that ?

Inor
04-17-2017, 10:33 PM
Its a wee-bit deeper than that ?

Inor = Opie! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

homefire
04-18-2017, 08:31 AM
SB =survival board forum. Honastly I thought he/she was Arklatex pranking us. Hes been missing for a month.

um...no...

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 08:36 AM
um...no...

So eliminate the the apprehension form some of your peers at the survival boards forum that are also here and tell them who you are. Are you this "Unique" character that has been mentioned? I would like to know so as to cut thru the crap. You owe me as I have been truthful to any questions you have had so far.

What was your user name at the SB forum?

homefire
04-18-2017, 08:42 AM
So eliminate the the apprehension form some of your peers at the survival boards forum that are also here and tell them who you are. Are you this "Unique" character that has been mentioned? I would like to know so as to cut thru the crap. You owe me as I have been truthful to any questions you have had so far.

What was your user name at the SB forum?

Cutting crap...I like the sound of that. Truthful..hmm. Who are you again?

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 08:52 AM
Cutting crap...I like the sound of that. Truthful..hmm. Who are you again?

I am hawgrider on every forum I belong too. I am a Administrator for this OTP forum. I could be yours or anybody else's worst nightmare. I am not a game player so don't make me play a game that you cant win.

So who are you again from SB forums for the 5th time that Ive asked? Are you or are you not " Unique" from SB forums its a fair question Id like a fair answer please. What are you hiding? Are you here to gather information for that nightmare of a survival forum run by Nazis over there? Prolly be in your best interest that you fess up. We can be fun and nice here but we can also be unforgiving as well.

Your call-

homefire
04-18-2017, 09:02 AM
Excuse me? I was invited here. Don't get all uppity with me. You know who I am, as if it wasn't blatantly obvious. If you don't know who I am maybe it's your loss. I'm not here to gather information for SB. There are things I hate and things I like just like everyone else. I take it you want to fight?

RubberDuck
04-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Ding ding ding
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/7eda14e1adc275fd5a294e7715753deb.gif

juskom95
04-18-2017, 09:06 AM
Excuse me? I was invited here.
Who invited you?

Don't get all uppity with me. You know who I am, as if it wasn't blatantly obvious. If you don't know who I am maybe it's your loss.
So why are you so afraid to share?

I'm not here to gather information for SB. There are things I hate and things I like just like everyone else. I take it you want to fight?
Members are curious, no more and no less. Your are being deliberately cryptic and vague.

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 09:08 AM
Excuse me? I was invited here. Don't get all uppity with me. You know who I am, as if it wasn't blatantly obvious. If you don't know who I am maybe it's your loss. I'm not here to gather information for SB. There are things I hate and things I like just like everyone else. I take it you want to fight?

Excuse me ... no there is no fight that you can win with me.

I can be uppity when I want to. I am one of the original assholes here.

Who invited you then?

And is your handle at SB "Unique" or not?

Don't be a game player or liar. I don't know who the hell you are thats why I freaking asking you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now would you like to fill me in or not?

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 09:10 AM
Ding ding ding
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/7eda14e1adc275fd5a294e7715753deb.gif

Its going to be a TKO in 3 2 1

homefire
04-18-2017, 09:10 AM
I already did..share.

homefire
04-18-2017, 09:19 AM
Who invited you?

So why are you so afraid to share?

Members are curious, no more and no less. Your are being deliberately cryptic and vague.

That's not my intent. I figured from the first couple of posts you guys already had it figured out. Not trying to be cryptic. It's survival.

RubberDuck
04-18-2017, 09:24 AM
uuuuh
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/fe25350ee196e5cc8c516465ad4c5de2.jpg

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 09:29 AM
I already did..share.

You didn't share squat with me.

You claim I know you but I'll be a monkeys ass if I do.

So whats it gonna be more games or.... spill it then enjoy our site and begin to fit in around here.

Or screw with me some more then I will come up with something to make your stay here less than appealing.

One more time your call-

homefire
04-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Sometimes we let our guards down and become soft with our friends, but until you truly know for sure you're with friends maintaining a boundary is mental survival.

homefire
04-18-2017, 09:30 AM
You didn't share squat with me.

You claim I know you but I'll be a monkeys ass if I do.

So whats it gonna be more games or.... spill it then enjoy our site and begin to fit in around here.

Or screw with me some more then I will come up with something to make your stay here less than appealing.

One more your time call-

Are you always this feisty? Are you denying my pm? Or the fact who I am was mentioned on the first page?

juskom95
04-18-2017, 09:33 AM
That's not my intent. I figured from the first couple of posts you guys already had it figured out. Not trying to be cryptic.
Theories are one thing.

It's survival.

What, not sharing what forum you came from or who invited you?
How does that hurt your survival again?

juskom95
04-18-2017, 09:34 AM
Sometimes we let our guards down and become soft with our friends, but until you truly know for sure you're with friends maintaining a boundary is mental survival.

I think we need a new Paranoid award, just for you. No one is asking for personal information about you, just what board you came from.

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 09:40 AM
Are you always this feisty? Are you denying my pm? Or the fact who I am was mentioned on the first page?

Ahhh hem....

I just now this very second read your PM thank you for finally... after all this game play letting me know that yes you are "Unique" from SB forum

Why couldn't you just say in your introduction when you got here that "hey guys and gals Im from SB forums and my handle there is Unique but I was ready for a name change so here at OTP I am going to be known as Homefire."

See how simple that would have been!

Yes I am a feisty grouchy old man. My family calls me the "Griz" short for the Grizzly Bear.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7f/96/ec/7f96ecce279a97e7b15174c3ac2129b7.gif

Coastie dad
04-18-2017, 09:47 AM
See, homefire? Everybody here is rotten, except me.:mocking:

Walter Tyler
04-18-2017, 09:49 AM
Ahhh hem....

I just now this very second read your PM thank you for finally... after all this game play letting me know that yes you are "Unique" from SB forum

Why couldn't you just say in your introduction when you got here that "hey guys and gals Im from SB forums and my handle there is Unique but I was ready for a name change so here at OTP I am going to be known as Homefire."

Yes I am a feisty grouchy old man. My family calls me the "Griz" short for the Grizzly Bear.

I WIN!!!!

not Opie.

Radio
04-18-2017, 09:51 AM

Well. . . I'm gonna have to agree with you there. Some boards take advantage of that kinda shit, but I don't think this one does. If you're cool with them, they'll be cool with you. But anyhow. . .

Why'd you get so nuts over there, anyway?

KnuteFartne
04-18-2017, 09:52 AM
How do I feel? With my fingers. Welcome!

RubberDuck
04-18-2017, 09:57 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/17a5ccafdb9a779007e24d880238ee77.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/d8d0e50b570c66698a9db8f9abe03cc6.jpg

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 10:00 AM
Now that the cat is out of the bag enjoy your stay here.

Geesh that was like pulling teeth...:ughh:

:banghead:

:kickinballs:

:beathead:

:explodingbomb:

:damn:

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Ahhh hem....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7f/96/ec/7f96ecce279a97e7b15174c3ac2129b7.gif

I can be a bit of a bear myself.

Why didn't I? Idk. I don't trust so easily.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 10:02 AM

http://i.imgur.com/jOrQUSG.gif

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 10:03 AM

Well now you have a clean slate and a fresh start here on OTP use it wisely and you could make some friends here.

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:04 AM
Theories are one thing.

What, not sharing what forum you came from or who invited you?
How does that hurt your survival again?

It's a long story, filled with a lot of fear.
I'd share who invited me, if he'd fess up.

RubberDuck
04-18-2017, 10:06 AM

I don't know if the word bear would really be accurate but hey you can go with that.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/3fbaf2190c400866410332bb6d656471.gif

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:06 AM
How do I feel? With my fingers. Welcome!

:bsflag:

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Well. . . I'm gonna have to agree with you there. Some boards take advantage of that kinda shit, but I don't think this one does. If you're cool with them, they'll be cool with you. But anyhow. . .

Why'd you get so nuts over there, anyway?

Did I go nuts? I didn't notice. I thought I was trying to clean the house.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 10:10 AM
It's a long story, filled with a lot of fear.
What, usernames? There really is not a way for a lurker or regular member to do anything with a username, unless you have tied a very unique (not playing on your old username, I swear!) username to your face/name.

I'd share who invited me, if he'd fess up.

Not an issue.

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:14 AM
I don't know if the word bear would really be accurate but hey you can go with that.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/3fbaf2190c400866410332bb6d656471.gif

Have you seen my mad face?

RubberDuck
04-18-2017, 10:19 AM
surehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/e3f8c20acda591bb84e7d34f0ae9735f.jpg

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:20 AM
What, usernames? There really is not a way for a lurker or regular member to do anything with a username, unless you have tied a very unique (not playing on your old username, I swear!) username to your face/name.

Not an issue.

Are you asking what usernames I've had? Recently I started using twitter at the urging of some friends...as Unique. For once in my life it doesn't feel like everything is quite as screwed up in my life. Even though it's still not quite right. I believe it's getting better.

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:20 AM
surehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170418/e3f8c20acda591bb84e7d34f0ae9735f.jpg

Nope, that's not it.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 10:22 AM
Are you asking what usernames I've had? Recently I started using twitter at the urging of some friends...as Unique. For once in my life it doesn't feel like everything is quite as screwed up in my life. Even though it's still not quite right.

No, what the risk was in sharing a past username. I'm pretty consistent in my username (though there are a few others using it) and I'm more at risk by just having an account somewhere than I am in sharing my username.

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:26 AM
I get nervous sometimes about my twitter account. I am trying to get past the feeling of always disappointing the people around me. It's hard to explain.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 10:32 AM
I get nervous sometimes about my twitter account.
Don't put personal stuff on there, or if you need to for business or the like, have a second, third or fourth one.

I am trying to get past the feeling of always disappointing the people around me. It's hard to explain.
Who cares? Really, why would you care what we think of you? We are faceless, digital assholes.

Radio
04-18-2017, 10:40 AM

Somehow I knew you were part of the latest "clean house" shit that went on there. If I remember correctly, you were part of the last one about a year and a half ago, too. . .

Tell Mel I said to eat the corn out of my ass. :)

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Sometimes I battle myself about what to put on the one twitter account I have. I can't imagine having more than one.

The problem with faceless digital assholes is...

They have faces.. I have a fondness for crabs with a reason to be crabby.

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:44 AM
Somehow I knew you were part of the latest "clean house" shit that went on there. If I remember correctly, you were part of the last one about a year and a half ago, too. . .

Tell Mel I said to eat the corn out of my ass. :)

If I was, I'm not sure. I've been involved in more than I truly realize.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 10:45 AM
Sometimes I battle myself about what to put on the one twitter account I have. I can't imagine having more than one.

The problem with faceless digital assholes is...

They have faces.. I have a fondness for crabs with a reason to be crabby.

From your replies:

-You were a sock account over at SB, probably for one of the moderators
-Or were 'buddy, buddy,' with them
-Are here to 'stir the pot,'

Good luck, I think its 'open season,' on you now.

homefire
04-18-2017, 10:56 AM
From your replies:

-You were a sock account over at SB, probably for one of the moderators
-Or were 'buddy, buddy,' with them
-Are here to 'stir the pot,'

Good luck, I think its 'open season,' on you now.

I'm not a sock at SB, only ever had one username there.
I am not nor have I ever been a mod at any forum.
I am not buddy-buddy with them, I struggle to form words sometimes.
I tend to document my progress in life in a unique way. (hence Unique)
I don't stir pots intentionally.
I don't believe in luck, I used to I think, but not anymore.

Open season? I'm not a deer. I have played a deer, but that never works out well.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 11:01 AM
I'm not a sock at SB, only ever had one username there.
I am not nor have I ever been a mod at any forum.
I am not buddy-buddy with them, I struggle to form words sometimes.
I tend to document my progress in life in a unique way. (hence Unique)
I don't stir pots intentionally.
I don't believe in luck, I used to I think, but not anymore.

Setting up people to get banned does not sit well with me. You want to be a little bitch, that's fine, but setting someone up is petty.

Open season? I'm not a deer. I have played a deer, but that never works out well.
Nah, so far everyone has been holding back, but if you are one of the people setting up other users on other forums, there's no point in being nice to you.

homefire
04-18-2017, 11:11 AM
I never set anyone up. I had help taking something OFF my head that never should have been there. If you can't/don't want to be nice to me fine don't. I don't always understand where I'm going or how I get there. I lose sight of the things I shouldn't because of how ****ed up my head was. I don't need you or anyone else looking down your nose at me thinking that I would intentionally hurt anyone. I've had to do things I never wanted to do, lost things I'll never get back, and don't need you telling me how many times I've let people down. Maybe you shouldn't judge me.

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 11:12 AM
Setting up people to get banned does not sit well with me. You want to be a little bitch, that's fine, but setting someone up is petty.

Nah, so far everyone has been holding back, but if you are one of the people setting up other users on other forums, there's no point in being nice to you.

Yup jokes are fun...

Game play is drama and we don't do drama very well here.

Trix are for kids and so is facebook.

This is a drama free zone!

juskom95
04-18-2017, 11:17 AM
I never set anyone up.
Ha ha ha ha, they why claim that you did.

I had help taking something OFF my head that never should have been there.
Yup, there's the crazy we all were expecting.

If you can't/don't want to be nice to me fine don't.
I'm perfectly nice to everyone until they give me a reason not to be.

I don't always understand where I'm going or how I get there. I lose sight of the things I shouldn't because of how ****ed up my head was. I don't need you or anyone else looking down your nose at me thinking that I would intentionally hurt anyone. p/QUOTE]
Bullshit, complete bullshit. You admitted to setting up users. If that was your intention here, you probably should have picked a better target.

[QUOTE]I've had to do things I never wanted to do, lost things I'll never get back, . . .
Join the club.

. . .and don't need you telling me how many times I've let people down. Maybe you shouldn't judge me.
Maybe I shouldn't, but you know what? You admitted to what you did.

Try a guilt trip on someone else, I don't owe you anything.

homefire
04-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Guilt trip..I feel the guilt trip!

Baglady
04-18-2017, 11:52 AM
I never set anyone up. I had help taking something OFF my head that never should have been there. If you can't/don't want to be nice to me fine don't. I don't always understand where I'm going or how I get there. I lose sight of the things I shouldn't because of how ****ed up my head was. I don't need you or anyone else looking down your nose at me thinking that I would intentionally hurt anyone. I've had to do things I never wanted to do, lost things I'll never get back, and don't need you telling me how many times I've let people down. Maybe you shouldn't judge me.

Welcome to the OTP. What do you do to prep?

homefire
04-18-2017, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the OTP. What do you do to prep?

Thank you.

When I'm on the job. I offer my face.

Baglady
04-18-2017, 12:11 PM
Thank you.

When I'm on the job. I offer my face.

I have no idea what that means. Are you a prepper?

Coastie dad
04-18-2017, 12:11 PM
That....didn't come out quite right, homefire...

homefire
04-18-2017, 12:18 PM
I have no idea what that means. Are you a prepper?

Not in the traditional way. I do like to try to be prepared for things. Sometimes I get ahead or behind on my own schedule.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 12:19 PM

Maybe they have an 'alternate,' plan for 'earning,' their way . . .

Maybe we need Gambit? I'm sure he can come up with much, much worse!

homefire
04-18-2017, 12:20 PM

I'm sure it sounded odd.

:angelicvamp:

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 12:25 PM
Maybe they have an 'alternate,' plan for 'earning,' their way . . .

Maybe we need Gambit? I'm sure he can come up with much, much worse!

Hahahaha thats the first thing I thought of.

When I'm on the job. I offer my face

Oh man this is going to be rough to stay out of trouble LMAO!

Deebo
04-18-2017, 12:25 PM
Will? Will2? Did you loose the ability to talk into type on your laptop, deep in the Canadian reform school your stuck in?
Do you have a shirt on?
Honestly, Its been really GREAT eating a BBQ sammy and watching you duck and dodge..
When can we expect another "HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE" rant?
You prep with your face?
Get outta here.

Baglady
04-18-2017, 12:28 PM
I'm sure it sounded odd.

:angelicvamp:

:thinking:

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 12:28 PM
You prep with your face?
Get outta here.

https://media.giphy.com/media/L8XuphFGqlSfe/giphy.gif

homefire
04-18-2017, 12:39 PM
Will? Will2? Did you loose the ability to talk into type on your laptop, deep in the Canadian reform school your stuck in?
Do you have a shirt on?
Honestly, Its been really GREAT eating a BBQ sammy and watching you duck and dodge..
When can we expect another "HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE" rant?
You prep with your face?
Get outta here.

I didn't go to a Canadian reform school. It was called hoard knox.
I don't have a laptop. People occasionally fall into my lap, but I wouldn't call them laptops.
Never. Unless of course certain stipulations are met.
Yes.
whatever.

homefire
04-18-2017, 12:43 PM
Oh man this is going to be rough to stay out of trouble LMAO!

No, not just my face.

juskom95
04-18-2017, 12:45 PM
I didn't go to a Canadian reform school. It was called hoard knox.
I don't have a laptop. People occasionally fall into my lap, but I wouldn't call them laptops.
Never. Unless of course certain stipulations are met.
Yes.
whatever.

Are your pills wearing off or is this a break between the loony comment and the religious rant?

homefire
04-18-2017, 12:48 PM
I'm pretty good at loony comments. I don't typically yell about my faith...at least this way.

hawgrider
04-18-2017, 12:50 PM
No, not just my face.

I had a acquaintance who's dad had a saying that I never understood but my acquaintance thought it was funny and used the same line.
The line was-

and I quote- " if you don't like my face then phuck it"

And then Id laugh and laugh some more...

dudeman
04-18-2017, 12:54 PM
I have a buddy that always says, Does your face hurt? Cause its killing me.

Coastie dad
04-18-2017, 12:55 PM
Starting to sound like the kids on the unit here....

I may need Gambit to translate all this innuendo for me...my virginal mind is overloading..

juskom95
04-18-2017, 12:57 PM
Starting to sound like the kids on the unit here....

Do you have any missing?
Any who have computer access?

Maybe we have one of your special snowflakes here on the boards?

hag
04-18-2017, 01:44 PM
Now I'm convinced that you're a crazy mother ****er!

And again, welcome

homefire
04-18-2017, 02:31 PM
I had a acquaintance who's dad had a saying that I never understood but my acquaintance thought it was funny and used the same line.
The line was-

and I quote- " if you don't like my face then phuck it"

And then Id laugh and laugh some more...

It makes sense in certain situations.

homefire
04-18-2017, 02:32 PM
i have a buddy that always says, does your face hurt? Cause its killing me.

har! :headbang:

Mister Mills
04-18-2017, 03:04 PM
I should be outraged! But I am not, since I am rotten.3439

homefire
04-22-2017, 12:52 PM
I don't understand why you guys banned me. It hurt my feelings deeply. I'm so deeply hurt that I have lost faith in what I thought we had as new friends.

I had a vision that while we were around a campfire that we were sharing storys from another life then one of you betrayed my trust. I'm so disappointed in humanity.

homefire
04-22-2017, 01:30 PM
Bom bitty bom bom ditty wah doodle bom

I feel my spirit returning to the bigger picture show.

homefire
04-22-2017, 01:35 PM
Did my friends leave me out in the cold?
I don't want my tears to freeze its so cold.

Coastie dad
04-22-2017, 03:36 PM
You scared poor Hawg with the ESP visions. He is a sensitive creature, a simple man, and otherworldly experiences still mystify him.
But I'm sure the more you talk to him and visit with us, the better you will be accepted. Be patient, because in a field of clover, a single rose is often shunned at first.
I often refer to this site as the island of misfit toys. We are all different here. But so glad you have the tenacity to return to the fold.

hawgrider
04-22-2017, 04:30 PM
Ok who the hell let spooky back in here?

Sasquatch
04-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Ok who the hell let spooky back in here?

It's like gravity, all it takes is a little push (or PM).

Unclefred
04-22-2017, 05:21 PM
Did my friends leave me out in the cold?
I don't want my tears to freeze its so cold.

And just when we thought that you would fold
you came right back, new and bold.

Radio
04-22-2017, 08:06 PM
The neighbor lady across the street paid us a visit at 10 pm when we were just moving in here. My wife and I came out of the house from wheeling a dresser off the uhaul. It was pitch black around the corner. We heard someone mumbling and saw a figure standing there, but just a shadow. She about scared the shit out of us when she came walking up real fast talking a mile a minute. "Hi. I'm your neighbor from across the street. I saw you were moving in (uhaul, dollies, I wonder how she found out), and I just wanted to tell you about your next door neighbors. Their crooked, and a guy three doors down is an illegal, I just know it. Then you got the black guy behind me, but he's not like a lot of black guys. He's a real nice Viet Nam vet and holds BBQ's for Veterans, and three doors down on my side the husbands in jail for domestic violence, but 6 doors down there's a sheriff and sure glad he's here in the neighborhood, blahblahblahblahblahblahblah. . . .. . "

My wife tried to be civil and nice, with us being the new kids on the block and all, but me? I turned right the **** around and went into the house to grab another beer. My kids were like, "Who is that lady?" I said, "Hell if I know. That lady is f**king bananas. Go out and try and save your mother."

My wife and kids spent about a half hour or so listening to her crazy talk. I just kept chuggin' beers and moving stuff around the house. Nuh uh, I wasn't goin' out there. Nope. So my wife and kids come in and I'm sitting down at this point on our couch with no cushions. I was so hammered I didn't care about the springs up my ass.

Anyhow, I shit you not. When we all woke up the next morning to go outside and finish unpacking the truck, there was a box of bananas sitting on our front porch with a note taped to it:

"I go to the food pantries in town twice a week. I don't know if y'all like bananas but I have more than I know what to do with." <<--She's been called "Banana Lady" ever since. . .

Heh. . .For the life of me, I don't know what drew me to remember that story. I mean. . . I'm just sitting here after a long day's work, scratching my head. . Huh. I just thought of it out of the blue. Just now.

hawgrider
04-22-2017, 08:38 PM
Bananas and peanut butter. :hungry:

Unclefred
04-22-2017, 08:47 PM
Peanut butter and sriracha.

Radio
04-22-2017, 08:49 PM
Yup. Anyone ever had a penut butter and onion sammich? I was watching a youtube video a couple years ago on how to grow food indoors. While the guy was talking about the subject, he was eating a peanut butter and onion sammich. Both my wife and I thought the dude was nuts, but holy shit! Hahaha. .Good stuff.

hawgrider
04-22-2017, 08:59 PM
No way.. onion? Ok I gotta try that.:cool:

hawgrider
04-22-2017, 09:02 PM
Peanut butter and sriracha.

Sriracha = Cock sauce. Right? With the cock rooster on the bottle?

Coastie dad
04-22-2017, 09:10 PM
Pbj and Cheetos.

Inor
04-22-2017, 09:15 PM
The neighbor lady across the street paid us a visit at 10 pm when we were just moving in here. My wife and I came out of the house from wheeling a dresser off the uhaul. It was pitch black around the corner. We heard someone mumbling and saw a figure standing there, but just a shadow. She about scared the shit out of us when she came walking up real fast talking a mile a minute. "Hi. I'm your neighbor from across the street. I saw you were moving in (uhaul, dollies, I wonder how she found out), and I just wanted to tell you about your next door neighbors. Their crooked, and a guy three doors down is an illegal, I just know it. Then you got the black guy behind me, but he's not like a lot of black guys. He's a real nice Viet Nam vet and holds BBQ's for Veterans, and three doors down on my side the husbands in jail for domestic violence, but 6 doors down there's a sheriff and sure glad he's here in the neighborhood, blahblahblahblahblahblahblah. . . .. . "

My wife tried to be civil and nice, with us being the new kids on the block and all, but me? I turned right the **** around and went into the house to grab another beer. My kids were like, "Who is that lady?" I said, "Hell if I know. That lady is f**king bananas. Go out and try and save your mother."

My wife and kids spent about a half hour or so listening to her crazy talk. I just kept chuggin' beers and moving stuff around the house. Nuh uh, I wasn't goin' out there. Nope. So my wife and kids come in and I'm sitting down at this point on our couch with no cushions. I was so hammered I didn't care about the springs up my ass.

Anyhow, I shit you not. When we all woke up the next morning to go outside and finish unpacking the truck, there was a box of bananas sitting on our front porch with a note taped to it:

"I go to the food pantries in town twice a week. I don't know if y'all like bananas but I have more than I know what to do with." <<--She's been called "Banana Lady" ever since. . .

Heh. . .For the life of me, I don't know what drew me to remember that story. I mean. . . I'm just sitting here after a long day's work, scratching my head. . Huh. I just thought of it out of the blue. Just now.

Hey! Welcome to the neighborhood! I did not know you were in SE Arizona!

When we first got to AZ last August, the (really nice and half crazy) neighbor lady across the street came by and told us who was okay and who was not. (She was surprisingly accurate.) A few days later there was a knock on the door and I answered. There was a little old man who said: "Hi. I'm Art. Sandy said you were okay so here are some peppers." He did not wait for a response or anything, but handed me a bag of sweet peppers and turned around and marched away.

A few weeks later, I had smoked up several blocks of cheese so I walked down to Art's place to return the favor. I knocked on the door, he answered. He was very polite and very nice but also made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with me, but he took the cheese. Doh-kay...

Unclefred
04-22-2017, 09:24 PM
Yup. Anyone ever had a penut butter and onion sammich? I was watching a youtube video a couple years ago on how to grow food indoors. While the guy was talking about the subject, he was eating a peanut butter and onion sammich. Both my wife and I thought the dude was nuts, but holy shit! Hahaha. .Good stuff.

Damn right, I think peanut butter goes with most everything.

RubberDuck
04-22-2017, 11:04 PM
When I was on my own I found that butternut bread Mayo and a variety of things went well together as well as Ramen noodles lol soooo many good mixtures that I still use today. .. Adapt and survive Nigga

Coastie dad
04-23-2017, 12:09 AM
Original tobasco sauce on vanilla ice cream.

Yep. I'm serious. Try it.

Unclefred
04-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Sriracha = Cock sauce. Right? With the cock rooster on the bottle?

Well, we call it rooster sauce. Aint eating that...what you said.

Sparkyprep
04-23-2017, 06:03 AM
Jesus Christ. I just read all 17 pages of this thread, and I swear to God that my I.Q. went down 10 points!

rstanek
04-23-2017, 06:46 AM
Welcome from Wisconsin

Inor
04-23-2017, 07:12 AM
Jesus Christ. I just read all 17 pages of this thread, and I swear to God that my I.Q. went down 10 points!

Then why did you read 17 pages? :biglaugh:

hawgrider
04-23-2017, 07:31 AM
Well, we call it rooster sauce. Aint eating that...what you said.

They call it cock sauce in Meatchicken I never touch the stuff Lol
I'd rather have Louisiana hot sauce.

Radio
04-23-2017, 07:56 AM
They call it cock sauce in Meatchicken I never touch the stuff Lol
I'd rather have Louisiana hot sauce.

https://www.westfoodsinc.com/specials/images/IMG_2266.JPGBest hot sauce ever, in my opinion.

hawgrider
04-23-2017, 08:07 AM
https://www.westfoodsinc.com/specials/images/IMG_2266.JPGBest hot sauce ever, in my opinion.

I have not seen that brand. I'll have to look for it.

RubberDuck
04-23-2017, 08:07 AM
Never had but what would make it even better.....
Smoke it.
I take all kinds of sauces pour them into a bowl cold smoke them then pour them back in all my favorite sauces made even better

Radio
04-23-2017, 08:19 AM
I use that stuff on just about everything. I will admit that it does not go well with Vanilla ice cream, though. When Coastie Dad suggested the Tabasco and Vanilla ice cream last night, I didn't have any so I tried Crystal hot sauce. Folks?Just. . . . no. . . I do not recommend. Prolly the nastiest combo ever! lol. . But it does go great on pizza.

Sparkyprep
04-23-2017, 08:41 AM

Agree. Agree. Agree.

hawgrider
04-23-2017, 08:45 AM
Agree. Agree. Agree.

So that brand is better than Louisiana brand eh?

A Watchman
04-23-2017, 08:50 AM

Bullshit.

inceptor
04-23-2017, 08:56 AM
Hey! Welcome to the neighborhood! I did not know you were in SE Arizona!

When we first got to AZ last August, the (really nice and half crazy) neighbor lady across the street came by and told us who was okay and who was not. (She was surprisingly accurate.) A few days later there was a knock on the door and I answered. There was a little old man who said: "Hi. I'm Art. Sandy said you were okay so here are some peppers." He did not wait for a response or anything, but handed me a bag of sweet peppers and turned around and marched away.

A few weeks later, I had smoked up several blocks of cheese so I walked down to Art's place to return the favor. I knocked on the door, he answered. He was very polite and very nice but also made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with me, but he took the cheese. Doh-kay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY

hawgrider
04-23-2017, 08:57 AM
Bullshit.

I've alway been in Louisiana brand and Tabasco camp.

Radio
04-23-2017, 09:00 AM

It's got a slow heat. Sort of a tangy flavor, but it's hard to describe. With Tabasco and most hot sauces, they hit you right away. With Crystal, she toys with ya for awhile.

Radio
04-23-2017, 09:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY

My daughters favorite band and song. Try as she might, my wife couldn't have her 80's (Pat Benatar) girl. Nope, With a little bit of time and a whole lot of history, I got my little rocker girl! Though, right now she's starting to get into some country. Meh. . .I'm cool with that. As long as it ain't rap. That is not allowed in my home. lol :thumb:

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 07:01 AM
I use that stuff on just about everything. I will admit that it does not go well with Vanilla ice cream, though. When Coastie Dad suggested the Tabasco and Vanilla ice cream last night, I didn't have any so I tried Crystal hot sauce. Folks?Just. . . . no. . . I do not recommend. Prolly the nastiest combo ever! lol. . But it does go great on pizza.

I say, " Try Tabasco on vanilla ice cream."
So, let's try a different hot sauce. Oh no! Tastes like an Iraqi camel's asshole freshly ****ed by the French foreign legion!

Have I had you as a student, or are you secretly one of my stepkids?:spankin:

Radio
04-24-2017, 08:39 AM
I say, " Try Tabasco on vanilla ice cream."
So, let's try a different hot sauce. Oh no! Tastes like an Iraqi camel's asshole freshly ****ed by the French foreign legion!

Have I had you as a student, or are you secretly one of my stepkids?:spankin:

I said that I didn't have any Tabasco and was willing to try Tabasco and ice cream. But, since I didn't have any, and I like Crystal hot sauce, I figured I would try it. I don't recommend Crystal hot sauce and Vanilla ice cream. It tasted like shit. I have no idea what Tabasco would taste like because. . . .I didn't have any.

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Then you should have bought some. This is America, dammit! What kind of danged furriner is ye? Buyin up all this dadbladsted furriner imported stuff. We haz good old American products right here in the US of by gosh A!

No wonder it tasted bad. That's your senses saying, "Buy American!"

:9/11::samflags::unclesam:

Radio
04-24-2017, 09:46 AM
Crystal hot sauce originated in Louisiana in 1923. Same state as Tabasco sauce which was created in 1868. I guess you can say that Tabasco is 55 years more American.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lnXVGJTIy2SdO/giphy.gif

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 09:59 AM
I'll deal with you in the order your message has pissed me to off. Please hold.

Radio
04-24-2017, 10:05 AM
I hope you ain't being serious on the pissed off part. . .I thought we were joking.

RubberDuck
04-24-2017, 10:13 AM
you're screwed nowhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170424/158009e56a1e047b343943f233ad53c8.gif

Unclefred
04-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Louisiana Sauce is the best in my Bloody Mary's, so it's the best. :snob: it's the best of the cayenne sauces. Tabasco is nice because it takes a few drops. I like the Tabasco Chipotle sauce for the roasted jalapeno flavor, it's great for heating up smoked food and barbecue.

hawgrider
04-24-2017, 10:56 AM
I hope you ain't being serious on the pissed off part. . .I thought we were joking.

He's the king of sarcastic twisted humor. Pay no mind to him.

RubberDuck
04-24-2017, 10:58 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170424/befbcd81c5ccd378d3030e3b12d970cb.jpg

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 11:37 AM
Crystal hot sauce originated in Louisiana in 1923. Same state as Tabasco sauce which was created in 1868. I guess you can say that Tabasco is 55 years more American.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lnXVGJTIy2SdO/giphy.gif

Now....where were we...oh, yes. Thank you for holding..

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 11:38 AM
:blow::blow::blow:

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 11:42 AM

Radio
04-24-2017, 12:58 PM
HA. . .Y'all should read up on hot sauces if you haven't already. When I checked out when Tabasco and Crystal were invented, it lead me on to some of the others like Frank's (1918 and again in Lousiana), Texas Pete (Which actually originated in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1929), etc. I didn't even think about the history of any of these until now. They're all good hot sauces in their own right. Just not on Vanilla Ice cream. lol. . And it actually lead me to the first peppers used in these sauces. It brought me back to the Aztecs all the way to before 3500 B.C., which we know is now Southern Mexico. But the term "Hot Sauce" is anything using hot chili's, and again lead me on a journey throughout the globe. China, Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, India, Morocco and a few others.

Which sort of brings the conclusion of the American Way. We take everything from all over the world, adopt it, claim it as our own, because we make it better. And that is why. . . President Donald J. Trump is a perfect fit to run our Great Nation. He epitomizes the adaptation of the American Spirit.

Damn. . .That's good.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13aSSyJaI5NkTm/giphy.gif

hawgrider
04-24-2017, 01:46 PM

Hey I addressed you as the King of sarcasm. I could've said the Prince of pussys or something....

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 03:59 PM
Hey I addressed you as the King of sarcasm. I could've said the Prince of pussys or something....

And I appreciate the title you have bestowed upon my humble brow.

But ya could a let me play him just a little before you comforted his trembling soul...:stirpot:

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 04:00 PM
And I gave up the title Prince of Pussy upon meeting wife #3.

She said something about removing my scepter .......

hawgrider
04-24-2017, 04:05 PM
And I appreciate the title you have bestowed upon my humble brow.

But ya could a let me play him just a little before you comforted his trembling soul...:stirpot:

Yeah sorry... but your such a meanie. :thumb:

Coastie dad
04-24-2017, 04:15 PM
As the kid said today, "You won't let me use my coping skills!"

Of course, I don't consider writing "fu ck" all over you assignment a coping skill. But then again, I may try it...

Deebo
04-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Im late.... No not my period, just late for the party.
Well, I gotta add, I love the green Luisiana Hot sauce, not sure of the name, but is is way less "vinegary"..
AND, what happened to my home fire friend?
Im researching now...

Inor
04-24-2017, 04:45 PM
Im late.... No not my period, just late for the party.
Well, I gotta add, I love the green Luisiana Hot sauce, not sure of the name, but is is way less "vinegary"..
AND, what happened to my home fire friend?
Im researching now...

Check on PF.

OSFG
04-24-2017, 04:52 PM
That is because you're a Jooooooooo! A Joooooooo, Jooooooooo, Jooooooo!

They think it is like holding a crucifix to a vampire, or a pastrami to a Lutheran. Oh well... :biglaugh:

I actually Snorted and damn near sharted with that one Inor....