PDA

View Full Version : NK,little Kimmies fake weapons.

MI.oldguy
04-26-2017, 05:11 PM
When I saw it on the news,I thought something was a little fishy.wheres the Mags?.not on these special AK's these super mighty phased plasma rifles have fake nukele-er special cardboard locket rauncher!.and fake lay-bans (made in china)but wait here's more!:damn: see below.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/26/north-koreas-soldiers-closer-look-militarys-fake-capabilities.html
And,
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3343213/kim-jong-uns-terrifying-new-missiles-are-fake-and-north-korea-is-trying-to-fool-the-world/

Terriflying!

hawgrider
04-26-2017, 05:17 PM
We need to squash that annoying bug.

MI.oldguy
04-26-2017, 05:20 PM
I had to put this in tin foil hat.just because.:tinfoil:

Coastie dad
04-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Just more msm propaganda. They will take these pictures and say trump is an idiot for worrying. They will shove this in his face and demean him for threatening war over fake weapons.

Trust no media. Trust no politician. Trust no "expert" produced by the media.
Bring all our troops home. **** these allies we've been nursemaids to. If they want there could try secure, then they should we are it, or pay us beaucoup gold. Got that? Hard, ****ing gold. If not gold, then some other resources we need.
Then we secure ALL of our borders.
Hell..while I'm at it...states want to secede? **** them and their citizens too. Cut off all funds. Give a 30 day grace period to anyone wanting out. Secessionists lose their rights and citizenship immediately. After 30 days, they cross the border illegally they become targets of opportunity. They have gang tats? Hang them on the fence line a coyote hide.
You restrict my constitutional rights, your political ass goes over the fence into a secessionist state, and you don't come back. Ever.
These states are to be united. If we are so divided, and the chance for healing and unity is passed, then we need to remove that cancer before it destroys us as a whole.
Phuquing bastard liberal progressive shit lickers.
And **** the UN and EU too.

Sasquatch
04-26-2017, 06:44 PM
New photos out of North Korea. This is Kim Jong's finest army unit reigning in their new tactical dinosaur.

Coastie dad
04-26-2017, 06:47 PM
Can't be. Remember the pictures of Trump Jr hunting dinosaur? They're extinct now because of him.

Gambit
04-27-2017, 05:14 AM
I have learned 3 things about Kentuckians since I moved here to KY are
1.don't **** with bourbon
2.don't **** with lee's fried chicken
3.don't **** with hunting or fishing
yea I feel this state will be armed faster then any other state if fatty even thinks about drop troops in
http://img.memecdn.com/kim-jong-un_o_176415.jpg

rstanek
04-27-2017, 05:56 AM
What will china do? They were a factor the last time....

Gambit
04-27-2017, 06:19 AM
china makes a good amount of its money from the USA due to trades etc etc etc
if we go to a real war with NK then china will get less resources which will hurt them in both long and short coming
then you need to add japan and south korea and even southeast parts of asia will be effected
and it all leads back to china in some shape or form
I would not be surprised if top people in NK happen to die all at once and send a huge message to the fatty if he is not one of the higher up's whom just happen to shot himself 10 times in the head and 10 in the back
that would be a message to step off and know your place
and if that happens I will think it was china and trump wont even say a word about it and say the lil kid and others had just a accident

but then again I am not fully normal in the head and I can just be a crazy man typing away

juskom95
04-27-2017, 08:34 AM
china makes a good amount of its money from the USA due to trades etc etc etc
if we go to a real war with NK then china will get less resources which will hurt them in both long and short coming
then you need to add japan and south korea and even southeast parts of asia will be effected
and it all leads back to china in some shape or form
I would not be surprised if top people in NK happen to die all at once and send a huge message to the fatty if he is not one of the higher up's whom just happen to shot himself 10 times in the head and 10 in the back
that would be a message to step off and know your place
and if that happens I will think it was china and trump wont even say a word about it and say the lil kid and others had just a accident

but then again I am not fully normal in the head and I can just be a crazy man typing away

China wants a cold war in North Korea, not a hot one. They want the tension, but not the 'boiling over,' point.