PDA

View Full Version : Bimbo 2.0

Sarge7402
05-30-2017, 02:14 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/30/chelsea-clinton-responsibility-not-stay-silent-now/

Makes you wonder what Bill was smoking when this one was begat:punch::punch::punch:

Sparkyprep
05-30-2017, 02:20 PM
Even though i disagree with her politics, i do agree with her in that no US citizen should stay quiet. Good or bad, right or wrong, conservative or liberal, we all jave a responsability to speak our mind, hold our politicians accountable, and stand up to the politicians when they do not represent us.

Gambit
05-30-2017, 02:20 PM
is it wrong of me to hope a ISIS lesbian tranny in a gay relation ship blows her self up in the name of Obama as it broadcast live on face/ twitter/ radio and MSM and the great CNN with all the leftist watching?

KnuteFartne
05-30-2017, 03:41 PM
Even though i disagree with her politics, i do agree with her in that no US citizen should stay quiet. Good or bad, right or wrong, conservative or liberal, we all jave a responsability to speak our mind, hold our politicians accountable, and stand up to the politicians when they do not represent us.
I totally agree. My only caveat to speaking ones mind is that doesn't constitute unabashed and relentless attacks on a politician because you don't agree with their politics.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dwight55
05-30-2017, 06:27 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/30/chelsea-clinton-responsibility-not-stay-silent-now/

Makes you wonder what Bill was smoking when this one was begat:punch::punch::punch:

From what I heard, . . . he wasn't, . . . but that Ark. lawyer friend of his who is the other half of Chelsea's parentage, . . . he might have been smokin' something weird.

Which also begets the question, . . . why were there no more kids??

Answer is really easy, . . . would you want to sleep with that a second time?? Nah, . . . me neither.

May God bless,
Dwight

Camel923
05-30-2017, 09:09 PM
is it wrong of me to hope a ISIS lesbian tranny in a gay relation ship blows her self up in the name of Obama as it broadcast live on face/ twitter/ radio and MSM and the great CNN with all the leftist watching?

that is entertainment!

Mister Mills
05-31-2017, 01:38 PM

No, that's not wrong, it just isn't; instead it seems poetic in ways. Because it has so many of the right elements in it, it lets me know that it can't be wrong. With ISIS, transvestite, and lesbian, all wrapped into one person, CNN would love it.