PDA

View Full Version : ★ Closed ★ PSA build kit giveaway

RWalls
07-27-2014, 11:43 AM
:headbang: PSA BUILD KIT GIVEAWAY!! :headbang:

Here we have a PSA LPK, buffer assembly and stock. :thewave:

RULES FOR GIVEAWAY:

1) Basically, get free stuff for inviting your friends! Refer one person to the site, ask that person to post in new member section or here that you referred them.

2) Then post here that you are in, your post number will be your entry number, THATS IT! Anyone can enter. New members, old members, etc.

On August 15th we will draw a random number and that post number will be the winner.

Will ship to your door (lower 48 states) in a flat rate USPS box, original PSA box not included (too hard to get it to fit in medium flat rate box)

Deebo
07-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Wowza, another great prize.

Denton
07-27-2014, 12:13 PM
Awesome!

If only I had weapons, but alas; I am a peacenik who believes violence solves nothing. Hugging, holding hands, not taking showers and singing protest songs are the way to protect oneself from thugs and tyranny.

OK, back to reality world. I really gotta get friends to join!

Inor
07-27-2014, 12:16 PM
All my friends are already here...

Denton - You were starting to scare me. I thought you were going: :hippie: And you know what that means...

HuntingHawk
07-27-2014, 04:30 PM
I'm not sure what it is but I'm in.

1moretoy
07-27-2014, 06:03 PM
I'm not sure what it is but I'm in.

Good one :biglaugh:

SquirrelBait
07-27-2014, 07:11 PM
All my friends are already here...

Denton - You were starting to scare me. I thought you were going: :hippie: And you know what that means...

I don't know, But it sounds like it involves wood chippers... :acid:

Reptilicus
07-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Quess I'm screwed then and won't ever be able to win anything. My friends are already all here!!! Damn, just my luck as usual!!!!

pheniox17
07-28-2014, 07:25 AM
Awww what a nice prize I just can't have :(

I did give this page a plug on ausprep tho

RWalls
07-28-2014, 07:51 AM
Awww what a nice prize I just can't have :(

I did give this page a plug on ausprep tho

Are these legal to ship to Australia?

pheniox17
07-28-2014, 07:54 AM
nope very very illegal, you need a import permit to order any basic firearms accessory...

But anything remotely "tacticool" with firearms is a rule if thumb a no no

machinejjh
07-28-2014, 08:02 AM
I can't seem to finish the build I got going now, and you want to tease me with another one?!

Reptilicus
08-14-2014, 10:08 PM
OK, I'm in! I referred myself!! Does that count?

Peacekeeper
08-15-2014, 12:58 AM
That is a great kit! Good luck to all.

Inor
08-15-2014, 01:41 AM
I don't know, But it sounds like it involves wood chippers... :acid:

No wood chippers.

I enjoy punching hippies in the face. I just love that squeaking sound and the puff of dirt when you make good contact.

Another good trick, taught to me by our friend MeanGreen, is to take the cable lock you get when you buy a new gun and randomly lock a hippy's bike. They get so excited. It is hilarious!

RWalls
08-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Y'all officially suck. Nobody entered.

OSFG
08-16-2014, 10:28 AM
Well Rwall, I actually just saw this for the first time...a day after the event...And I would have to say it's timing... I am still 2 days away from my self imposed Ban on communicating on the other site where I used to know people....From having seen what that place has become...I am quite certain all the friends I want are already here. Maybe offer it up on a different set of give away metrics... Like best idea for increasing membership or revenue... Or hell, maybe open it up to the guests that lurk here... Sort of an incentive to get involved and post. So whoever Joins between this date and this date will be put in for it...Not those of us already here. And if that doesn't get folks interested, I'd start tracing those IP's to figure out which government agencies are watching us....LOL

Peacekeeper
08-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Y'all officially suck. Nobody entered.

I have told everybody I know already! I do mention TOTP in some of my videos, I hope that brings a few people over.

Arklatex
08-16-2014, 10:50 AM
I like sf guys suggestion. There's been a lot of guest viewers lately. They should quit being shy and register.

TJC44
08-16-2014, 12:02 PM
I agree with OSFGs suggestion, but with a lower value item. Save the good stuff for registered members.

TJC44
08-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Besides, I'm in a situation like Pheniox, I live in CT.😭