PDA

View Full Version : Fleas test positive for the plague in parts of Arizona

TJC44
08-14-2017, 06:40 AM
I found this on my local MSM station. Not sure how up to date it is.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/36127163/fleas-carrying-plague-found-in-arizona?autostart=true

TAYLOR, Ariz. (3TV/CBS5) — Health officials are urging people to take precautions after a second Arizona county in two weeks confirmed that fleas in the area have tested positive for plague.

The announcement by Navajo County Public Health officials on Friday comes one week after Coconino County officials found prairie dogs in the area to be carrying fleas with the plague -- the infectious disease infamous for killing millions of Europeans in the Middle Ages.

The fleas in Navajo County were found near the town of Taylor.
Health officials have notified the residents whose property will be treated. The area will be closely monitored to determine if further action is required.

People are advised to take certain measures to reduce the risk of exposure to this serious disease, which can be present in fleas, rodents, rabbits and predators that feed on these animals.

The disease can be transmitted to humans and other animals by the bite of an infected flea or by direct contact with an infected animal.

To limit possible exposure, people are encouraged to avoid rodent burrows and keep dogs on a leash as required by Arizona state law.
An abundance of active prairie dogs doesn’t indicate the disease is present.

However, a sudden die-off of prairie dogs and rodents may be an indicator of plague. Persons noticing a sudden die-off of rodents or rabbits are urged to contact the Navajo County Health Department.

Gambit
08-14-2017, 08:50 AM
can we move the fleas out of AZ and send them to Cali? and ;long we are at it can we drop some form the air on to a groups of antifa, BLM, feminist, SJWs when they all doing some kind of protest etc etc?
and also CNN MSN BET stations and headquarters?
shoot long we at it! sister/ jet magazine BLK broadcasting nickelodeon peta's headquarters

ok I'm done

hawgrider
08-14-2017, 09:00 AM
can we move the fleas out of AZ and send them to Cali? and ;long we are at it can we drop some form the air on to a groups of antifa, BLM, feminist, SJWs when they all doing some kind of protest etc etc?
and also CNN MSN BET stations and headquarters?
shoot long we at it! sister/ jet magazine BLK broadcasting nickelodeon peta's headquarters

ok I'm done

Speaking of fleas .... have you had a flea dip recently? Stay protected Mr Pug!

Gambit
08-14-2017, 09:02 AM
Speaking of fleas .... have you had a flea dip recently? Stay protected Mr Pug!

damn it! my two dogs are over due for a bath
thanks for reminding me

TJC44
08-14-2017, 11:20 AM
I was thinking of Inor's dogs first.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

RubberDuck
08-14-2017, 01:19 PM
my x moved to Arizona she is probably the source of the infected fleas

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gambit
08-14-2017, 01:47 PM

you had the chance to say'' I'm sure she is not because fleas and crabs are two different things

Inor
08-14-2017, 01:55 PM
I was thinking of Inor's dogs first.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Our dogs are on so many medications and vaccinations, there is not a self-respeccting germ out there that can survive within 20 feet of them!

hawgrider
08-14-2017, 02:24 PM

Haha that funny Lmao!

RubberDuck
08-14-2017, 03:36 PM
you had the chance to say'' I'm sure she is not because fleas and crabs are two different thingsI'm not sure crabs are that brave.

TJC44
08-14-2017, 07:43 PM

So, you're saying the plague originated in Meatchicken?

Kfilly
08-27-2017, 02:48 PM
If I remember correctly, there were a few cases of plague in Colorado a few years ago. It could be more widespread in that area general area.

Sparkyprep
08-27-2017, 02:55 PM
Ever notice that these odd diseases always seem to start in the same places with large populations of illegals? AZ, CO, FL, etc. :eyebrows: