PDA

View Full Version : El Rushbo=---‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

BucketBack
08-20-2017, 10:24 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/18/rush-limbaugh-cusp-second-civil-war/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Friday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh said given the state of affairs in the country, particularly in the wake of last week’s events in Charlottesville, VA, it could be said the country was on the cusp of a second civil war.

Limbaugh insisted much of the angst was being driven by forces from the outside wanting to see the United States cease being a “super powerful nation.”

I had to "erase" all my blockers to get the video to play audio

Ricekila
08-20-2017, 10:42 AM
I hope so -- its the only way to control / stop these anti-American turds !

Mister Mills
11-22-2017, 02:15 PM
I think that he is right, I remember 1968, and the Vietnam protests/riots--- and the hatred is worse now, than it was then.

BucketBack
11-22-2017, 03:44 PM
I think that he is right, I remember 1968, and the Vietnam protests/riots--- and the hatred is worse now, than it was then.
That's when we moved out of DeToilet actually 2 miles from, to Near S.A.N.G.B.

Shit was getting heavy after the Blind Pig was raided

Mister Mills
11-22-2017, 04:08 PM
That's when we moved out of DeToilet actually 2 miles from, to Near S.A.N.G.B.

Shit was getting heavy after the Blind Pig was raided

The cops probably should have stayed away from the blind pig, it was the straw that broke the camels back. The police were brutal to people on an everyday basis, if I read it right.
The cops, and troops had Shoot To Kill orders, and it was probably the right order to give, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
It is like Detroit was doomed, because those riots caused damage that was never fixed, and people started getting out of town in droves.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2017/07/23/detroit-67-officer-raid-blind-pig-riot/487326001/

BucketBack
11-22-2017, 04:24 PM
Mom had a dishwasher call into work, saying he wouldn't be in "cause Aye's In A Riot". At least he called in, never seen him again

Gambit
11-22-2017, 05:17 PM
if the American government ready dose care for the true patriots and want to get rid of the anti Americans etc etc blah blah blah
they will simple blow off a nuke and let the power go out and let mayhem take place
soon the antifa and blm start shit up they wont have the law to keep them safe from those patriots and people who are trying to keep their own family safe
I can only see something like that happening to end this crazy BS that's happening here in America
some good people will get killed but I'm sure that the anti America pricks wont last long and after said and done we wont hear from them after American government comes and saves them after the crisis taken place

that's just my 2 cents from the kiddie pool of shame
P.S I'm am buzzed. should not open the wine so early

BucketBack
11-22-2017, 07:51 PM
One Second After, One Year Later, and The Final Day

Dwight55
11-22-2017, 09:30 PM
Going back to say 1947, . . . there were three things necessary to bring Jesus Christ back for His own, . . . and to finalize all prophecy:

1. An Israel had to be created

2. An Israeli "Temple of God" has to be built on temple mount in Jerusalem, . . . with or without the Dome of the Rock.

3. The United States has to be put into some kind of situation where the US will be unable to respond to and assist Israel when the final battles begin and Israel is fully attacked by her ideological enemies.

# 1 came to pass in 1948, . . . # 2 is on hold, . . . and we are probably going to be a part of # 3, like it or not.

Civil war? EMP? Yellowstone volcano? Yeah, . . . something will happen, . . . if it is the civil war, . . . I plan on being on the winning side, . . . snowflakes not included.

May God bless,
Dwight

Inor
11-22-2017, 10:26 PM
Why do they call them "civil wars" when they usually so uncivil?

Regardless if it does come up, I'll be loading for Dwight and sharpening Slippy pikes on my breaks.

Innkeeper
11-23-2017, 01:20 AM
Yeah I will hold out up here in the mitt with our snow and cold those pussy BLM and antifa will probably stay out of our area, I worry more about the lazy people who suck off the government teat who will start trying to rob decent folk for their hard earned goods because “we owe them” I have something for them made of lead and copper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BucketBack
11-23-2017, 02:02 PM
Going back to say 1947, . . . there were three things necessary to bring Jesus Christ back for His own, . . . and to finalize all prophecy:

1. An Israel had to be created

2. An Israeli "Temple of God" has to be built on temple mount in Jerusalem, . . . with or without the Dome of the Rock.

3. The United States has to be put into some kind of situation where the US will be unable to respond to and assist Israel when the final battles begin and Israel is fully attacked by her ideological enemies.

# 1 came to pass in 1948, . . . # 2 is on hold, . . . and we are probably going to be a part of # 3, like it or not.

Civil war? EMP? Yellowstone volcano? Yeah, . . . something will happen, . . . if it is the civil war, . . . I plan on being on the winning side, . . . snowflakes not included.

May God bless,
Dwight

This link shall give insight, or at the very least spark some controversy

Is this the very same statue placed by Antiochus?

It has been well reported that many centuries ago a statue of the pagan god Jupiter was found in Rome. The large bronze statue was altered and renamed St. Peter. One strong indication of this comes from John Parker: “By some writers, it is affirmed to be no other than the statue of Jupiter, with a new head and hands; others stating that this famous statue was melted down by order of Pope Leo I in the middle of the fifth century, and recast into this figure of S. Peter, holding the keys of heaven with one hand, whilst the other is raised in the act of benediction in the Roman manner, with the first and second and fingers extended” (The Archaeology of Rome, p. 38).
Ralph Woodrow, author of Babylon Mystery Religion, goes further: “This statue is looked upon with most profound veneration and its foot has been kissed so many times [by devotees] that the toes are nearly worn away!” (It is more than interesting to note that the Catholic religion has a long tradition of kissing idols—feet, rings and crosses—yet the pagan origin of this practice can clearly be found in I Kings 19:18 and Hosea 13:1-2.)

http://endtimehub.blogspot.com/2017/06/understanding-what-abomination-of.html

*full disclaimer* I'm not affliated with this group, do not agree totally with the message, but it should spark conversation

Dwight55
11-23-2017, 05:29 PM
There actually is so much debated about the future, . . . it is best to just let it come to pass, . . . kind of like having a program in front of you about tonight's "performance" and while you cannot perfectly describe nor predict the items of the performance, . . . by looking at the program, . . . you can check them off as they occur.

There are a number of "absolute" parts of the performance, and I gave the most important three for USA and it's inhabitants.

Others include:

A world wide famine where a whole day's labor will barely cover enough food to equal 2 loaves of bread and a gallon of soup (barley soup, . . . ugh).

1/4 of the population of the earth dying off in a fairly short time frame

A time where the sun "goes out" for an extended time period of maybe a couple of days, . . . it will be so faint the moon will not be seen.

The "wind" no longer blows on the earth, . . . weather patterns stop and stagnate.

A meteor shower unlike any ever recorded before, . . . it will appear that the stars of heaven have fallen upon the earth.

The earth will be showered by "hail, fire, and blood".

A "one world ruler" will take over the "gubment" of the world, . . . ostensibly ruling from Jerusalem or that general area. He will be brought in in a very peaceful and quiet manner.

The ruler's "next in line" will pronounce the need for a cashless society, . . . and everyone wishing to buy or sell, . . . will take the mark of the beast in the right hand or in their forehead.

AND THERE ARE OTHERS......... but this is a good start. AND, . . . these are not debateable, . . . they are fixed in physical statements that preclude them from being mistaken for something else. THEY will happen, . . . grab your seat folks, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

One world ruler

Innkeeper
11-24-2017, 10:56 AM
There actually is so much debated about the future, . . . it is best to just let it come to pass, . . . kind of like having a program in front of you about tonight's "performance" and while you cannot perfectly describe nor predict the items of the performance, . . . by looking at the program, . . . you can check them off as they occur.

There are a number of "absolute" parts of the performance, and I gave the most important three for USA and it's inhabitants.

Others include:

A world wide famine where a whole day's labor will barely cover enough food to equal 2 loaves of bread and a gallon of soup (barley soup, . . . ugh).

1/4 of the population of the earth dying off in a fairly short time frame

A time where the sun "goes out" for an extended time period of maybe a couple of days, . . . it will be so faint the moon will not be seen.

The "wind" no longer blows on the earth, . . . weather patterns stop and stagnate.

A meteor shower unlike any ever recorded before, . . . it will appear that the stars of heaven have fallen upon the earth.

The earth will be showered by "hail, fire, and blood".

A "one world ruler" will take over the "gubment" of the world, . . . ostensibly ruling from Jerusalem or that general area. He will be brought in in a very peaceful and quiet manner.

The ruler's "next in line" will pronounce the need for a cashless society, . . . and everyone wishing to buy or sell, . . . will take the mark of the beast in the right hand or in their forehead.

AND THERE ARE OTHERS......... but this is a good start. AND, . . . these are not debateable, . . . they are fixed in physical statements that preclude them from being mistaken for something else. THEY will happen, . . . grab your seat folks, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

One world ruler

There is a company in commiefornia which has put chips in the right hand so employees can open the doors into the building and buy things at the company store. No way in hell are you doing that to me.

BucketBack
11-24-2017, 11:21 AM
Guess I won't be going thru that door

Dwight55
11-24-2017, 07:35 PM
There is a company in commiefornia which has put chips in the right hand so employees can open the doors into the building and buy things at the company store. No way in hell are you doing that to me.

News here about a year ago was all over a guy in Cincinnati who did the chip thing to his hand. His office opened, computer unlocked, . . . all sorts of stuff he tagged to his chip.

Like you and Bucketback both indicated, . . . ain't goin' thru that door.

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
11-24-2017, 08:15 PM
I just don't want anything inserted into me. I don't think this is the "Mark Of The Beast " though.
His job is to confuse, it won't be that obvious

Inor
11-25-2017, 12:47 AM
It is not just what is inserted into you. It is EVERYTHING AROUND you! This is one of the things I am most thankful for now, building our house for ourselves. Everything in the house can (or is automatically) connected to the internet! My freakin' well is connected to the cell network! My garage door opener can be connected to my home WiFi! Mrs Inor's ovens, her refrigerator and her cooktop can all be connected to the WiFi so she can control them though her cell phone! NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Fortunately, all of these devices are all running some variant of the Linux operating system so I can shut down outside communication. But damn, were we not physically building much of this house ourselves (so I am forced to learn the capabilities of these devices) and I did not have some skills computer-wise, I would be screwed.