PDA

View Full Version : Operation Northwoods

Arklatex
07-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Operation Northwoods was a plan devised by the DOD and joint chiefs of staff in 1962. This is a declassified fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

In a nutshell the plan called for the government to commit acts of terrorism against its own people and others in order to drum up support for a war with Cuba. It has been said that this same tactic was used to start Vietnam ( Gulf of Tonkin incident ) and the recent wars in Iraq and Afghanistan ( 9/11 ). Im sure there are other examples as well. What are your thoughts on this? Are you surprised at what the govt was/is willing to do in order to achieve its goals?

MI.oldguy
07-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Imho,they have already started.to tear the US apart internally....us against them.

1moretoy
07-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Surprised? No...not one bit.

ekim
07-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Not one bit and to top it off "WE the People" can no longer blame the government for what "We the People" allow to continue to happen. "We the People" could stop it dead in its tracks if the people choose to. Would some politicians die in the process YES, but who cares, its not like the politicians don't have blood on they're hands already. Pay back is a bitch sometimes.

machinejjh
07-28-2014, 03:31 PM
I believe they did it, that they are doing it now, and they will do it in the future.

ekim
07-28-2014, 03:36 PM
This is something nobama is more than willing to do to any American that doesn't bow as nobama does to the muslims!

Denton
07-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Put Northwoods together with Garden plot and you have their plan in a nutshell.

Arklatex
07-28-2014, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGNVowLvtl8

Arklatex
07-28-2014, 07:25 PM
The combination of the Garden plot and the Northwoods tactic is a scary thought. Denton, good on you for mentioning it. Some generalizations of the garden plot: Operation Garden Plot defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as Disruptive Elements. This calls for the deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder. If any civil disturbance by a resistance group, religious organization, or other persons considered to be non-conformist takes place, under Appendix 3 to Annex B of Plan 55-2 hereby gives all Federal forces total power over the situation if local and state authorities cannot put down said dissenters.This plan could be implemented under any of the following situation:

(1) Spontaneous civil disturbances which involve large numbers of persons and/or which continue for a considerable period of time, may exceed the capacity of local civil law enforcement agencies to suppress. Although this type of activity can arise without warning as a result of sudden, unanticipated popular unrest (past riots), it may also result from more prolonged dissidence.

This would most likely be an outgrowth of serious social, political or economic issues which divide segments of the American population. Such factionalism could manifest itself through repeated demonstrations, protest marches and other forms of legitimate opposition but which would have the potential for erupting into spontaneous violence with little or no warning.

Are you, as a prepper, a disruptive element?

Just Sayin'
07-28-2014, 08:44 PM
I cannot for the life of me remember the last time that I thought the government was telling the truth to the American public. The only faith that I've had that the American public would finally take control back, has seriously wavered. It doesn't look like the majority wants to change the status quo and looks like the minority will have to do the heavy lifting once again.

I'm not a disruptive element. But according to my wife, I am a great pain in the ass.

omegabrock
07-29-2014, 10:46 AM
It doesn't look like the majority wants to change the status quo and looks like the minority will have to do the heavy lifting once again.

this is what happens when people are indoctrinated from the time they start school. this is what happens when the majority are told 'the government will protect and take care of you'.

the best analogy i have ever heard:
“government is good at one thing: it knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, ‘See, if it weren’t for the government, you wouldn’t be able to walk.”

Arklatex
07-29-2014, 11:57 AM
This is something nobama is more than willing to do to any American that doesn't bow as nobama does to the muslims!

I'm curious if all this has anything to do with him or any other president for that matter. He may just be a puppet for the NWO. He is a willing participant for sure but I'm not sure he is smart enough to be a major player.

omegabrock
07-30-2014, 08:42 AM
ark, i would not be surprised if this went back centuries.

jbrooks19
08-12-2014, 03:43 PM
I just want to be prepared for when a Red Dawn type of event happens...IMHO it's only a matter of time. I wanna keep a low profile and not cause an uproar, just protect my family first and my country.