Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile...at indoctrination centers across the country. HS walkout for gun safety

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,879 Times in 838 Posts

Meanwhile...at indoctrination centers across the country. HS walkout for gun safety

I cannot believe I am the first to post about what is scheduled to happen tomorrow. High school students across the country are stepping out of class for 17 minutes today (1 minute for each victim of Florida shooting) to protest gun rights. These future Marxists of Amerika are vying for you to be disarmed. I will post a link from a local Milwaukee news story. One boy interviewed declined to walk out saying it felt like a political statement. Yep, the walkout is organized by Women's March which is a Marxist organization. There is nothing better than using your kids against you a la Hitler Youth.

Edit: The Milwaukee news station that had a story on this story this morning does not have anything about it online. Also, edited to change date.
    Last edited by Kfilly; 03-13-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 10,346 Times in 4,725 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfilly View Post
    I cannot believe I am the first to post about what is happening today. High school students across the country are stepping out of class for 17 minutes today (1 minute for each victim of Florida shooting) to protest gun rights. These future Marxists of Amerika are vying for you to be disarmed. I will post a link from a local Milwaukee news story. One boy interviewed declined to walk out saying it felt like a political statement. Yep, the walkout is organized by Women's March which is a Marxist organization. There is nothing better than using your kids against you a la Hitler Youth.
    Which High Schools? I know if my children did/do that, they're going to pay for the stupidity.
    "Every personís life is theirs by right. An individualís life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a manís throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    Which High Schools? I know if my children did/do that, they're going to pay for the stupidity.
    I just heard it was supposed to be nation wide. I am guessing it will be everywhere. I could not find the video from the Milwaukee TV station that had it on the air this morning. There is nothing on their site about it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kfilly For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (03-13-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    Here is a link from SHTFplan.com.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...32018#comments

Little Miss Chatterbox Mister Mills's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 850 Posts
    Yep, the walkout is organized by Women's March which is a Marxist organization. There is nothing better than using your kids against you a la Hitler Youth.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCCP Tshirt.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	4723
    They should hand out t-shirts.
    I can be extraneous, and I can be wrong--but those things, are balanced by good things. I ain't sure what they are, but I have them!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (03-13-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    I just heard it was supposed to be nation wide. I am guessing it will be everywhere. I could not find the video from the Milwaukee TV station that had it on the air this morning. There is nothing on their site about it.
    http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/e...201265999.html

Lex/Fayette doesn't have a clue what they're doing. They're Liberal/Left as all hell, but there are consequences to that. My eldest isn't in HS, but she sure as hell wouldn't do that without consequence. One of the few times I would fight the school to punish her; it is unacceptable behavior.

Also, looks like it is scheduled for 14MAR2018.
    "Every personís life is theirs by right. An individualís life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a manís throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (03-13-2018)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,462 Times in 3,189 Posts
    I like to ask them when they do a walk out from the amount deaths from cellphones alone
    like driving and texting has to be about what? 200 plus a year?
    talking on a cellphone or listen to music or texting and BAM! they walked into traffic
    the list goes on and on
    but what about the 30 kids in last year and this year so far that was murdered or taken and sold on the sex slave network by MS-13 gang or other illegals. seething a huge chunk they ever fine most are not here legally
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (03-13-2018),Kfilly (03-13-2018),MountainGirl (03-13-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mills View Post

Name:	CCCP Tshirt.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	4723
    They should hand out t-shirts.
    They should get posters and shirts with these logos along with the body counts of each one.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	4724

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kfilly For This Useful Post:

Gambit (03-13-2018),Mister Mills (03-16-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,272 Times in 3,742 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I cannot believe I am the first to post about what is scheduled to happen tomorrow. High school students across the country are stepping out of class for 17 minutes today (1 minute for each victim of Florida shooting) to protest gun rights. These future Marxists of Amerika are vying for you to be disarmed. I will post a link from a local Milwaukee news story. One boy interviewed declined to walk out saying it felt like a political statement. Yep, the walkout is organized by Women's March which is a Marxist organization. There is nothing better than using your kids against you a la Hitler Youth.

Edit: The Milwaukee news station that had a story on this story this morning does not have anything about it online. Also, edited to change date.
    I posted this last month IIRC, about the same time the Grand Rapids PS super stated she was endorsing the walkout and was joining in
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (03-13-2018),Kfilly (03-13-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    I posted this last month IIRC, about the same time the Grand Rapids PS super stated she was endorsing the walkout and was joining in
    It seems only some parts of the country see this stupidity. I have no doubt it will happen in Louisville, but Lexington Liberals always seem to be . . . lukewarm with political protests/statements like this. I mean the AntiFa rally got . . . two people.

COFFEE!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast