Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Microchipping

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJC44 View Post
    You folks have absolutely NO sense of humor. The OP was posted as a funny story, to laugh at the possibilities of a chip in your butt.
    You all need to have your butt chips probed and reprogrammed!
    Unfortunately, its not a joke in some areas. I believe there is an European company (Switzerland?) who is actually using microchips for door access, vending machines, computer logins etc.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,352 Times in 5,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Tyler View Post
    Prophecy is a "funny" thing.
    You highlighted in red some of the things in the quote in your post...here's what caught my eye:

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak (Alexa, Google Home, etc) and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark (cash phased out), which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
    Looking forward to AI.
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Walter Tyler (04-20-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,275 Times in 4,333 Posts
    You folks have absolutely NO sense of humor. The OP was posted as a funny story, to laugh at the possibilities of a chip in your butt.
    I understand the attempt at humor, . . . and saw it as such, . . .

But I felt the need to reply, because as a pastor I hear folks say things like: "but we gotta eat", . . . "gotta have my meds", . . . "how will we stay warm", . . . and other tripe.

The mark of the beast is NOT a joke, . . . NOT funny, . . . and NOT something to gloss over. It is a one way doorway straight to an eternal hell, . . . regardless of the intentions of the person taking it, . . .

There is scripture that indicates ETERNAL damnation and punishment for ALL who take it.

There IS NOT any scripture that pointedly makes a case for taking it now, . . . repenting later, . . . and being absolved.

ONE WAY, . . . it seems, . . . why take the chance????

Yes, . . . TJC44, . . . I am passionate about this particular subject, . . . among others.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't get too close, I bite! Sasquatch's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,112 Times in 3,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post

There is scripture that indicates ETERNAL damnation and punishment for ALL who take it.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Don't worry, the Pope said there is no hell so we're all good.

For the record I'm not making fun of damnation but rather making fun of the Pope for saying something so stupid.
    "That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (04-23-2018),juskom95 (04-23-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
    The day may come when it is not optional to receive it, but as a good friend said once: "We all have a choice, no matter what, we just may not like the consequences."
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Mister Mills (05-01-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,893 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    The day may come when it is not optional to receive it, but as a good friend said once: "We all have a choice, no matter what, we just may not like the consequences."
    Im gonna get a prosthetic arm...

Chip THAT bitches.

My sense of humor took a real beating in life, I still have it; BUT, things have happened that dulled it. Sometimes I can't take a joke, that is true, but I don't know how to fix that. And implanted chips always bring out the unhappy me, even if it is a joke. Sorry about that, and accept my apologies.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

(As quoted by Gibbons, in Decline of the Roman Empire.)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (05-01-2018),TJC44 (05-01-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Tyler View Post
    Im gonna get a prosthetic arm...

Chip THAT bitches.
    I was reading an article in the paper that reported that the new technology being used in things like artificial hearts, diabetic pumps, automatic medicine dispensing, etc., are susceptible to being hacked.
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TJC44 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (05-02-2018),juskom95 (05-02-2018),Walter Tyler (05-02-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 14,733 Posts
    Blog Entries
    TV's Refridgerators, camera's, clocks
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (05-02-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123