Thread: Greenhouse Gardening anyone?

Hybrid View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,393 Times in 14,832 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Deer had been eating my flowers, I ASSume they'll hit up the tomatoes again this year. Better put up a fence. I have a section is stock Outback
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,226 Times in 1,563 Posts
    [QUOTE=BucketBack;133317]Deer had been eating my flowers, I ASSume they'll hit up the tomatoes again this year. Better put up a fence. I have a section is stock Outback[/QUOTE

Over the past few years I had good luck hanging Bounce dryer sheets in the trees. The "Outdoor Fresh" scent is the only one that I have used. I use clothes pins. It does look a little strange but I don't care about looks I need results. Getting ready to hang some later today as I have noticed what appears to be deer nibbling on the other limbs.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broncosfan For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (06-09-2018),shootbrownelk (04-20-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,426 Times in 5,139 Posts
    [QUOTE=Broncosfan;133334]
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    Deer had been eating my flowers, I ASSume they'll hit up the tomatoes again this year. Better put up a fence. I have a section is stock Outback[/QUOTE

Over the past few years I had good luck hanging Bounce dryer sheets in the trees. The "Outdoor Fresh" scent is the only one that I have used. I use clothes pins. It does look a little strange but I don't care about looks I need results. Getting ready to hang some later today as I have noticed what appears to be deer nibbling on the other limbs.
    Thanks again for this,Broncosfan, the dryer sheets worked. No chomping damage over winter; going to hang fresh ones today.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Broncosfan (04-20-2019),shootbrownelk (04-20-2019)