Thread: At 200 petaflops, the US once again owns the world's fastest supercomputer

Threaded View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,893 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    So, just to show my geek/nerdy side.

I was watching an episode of Humans last night, where one of the main characters was deemed 'redundant,' and it was revealed he was deemed 'redundant,' wholly by machines, not a single human involved in the decision process.
    This place has too many Mods and Admins... We need some software to figure out which ones are "redundant"... lol...

Or a better rabble rousing technique would be to put it to a VOTE... Members of the ORANGE UNITE!!!!!!!!! LOL...

JK.

Oh and btw Summit is simply bitchain mining... It will be a HUGE ROI for "taxpayers"...

The United States Department of Energy (DOE) is a cabinet-level department of the United States Government concerned with the United States' policies regarding energy and safety in handling nuclear material. Its responsibilities include the nation's nuclear weapons program, nuclear reactor production for the United States Navy, energy conservation, energy-related research, radioactive waste disposal, and domestic energy production. It also directs research in genomics; the Human Genome Project originated in a DOE initiative.[3]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ment_of_Energy

A lil bit o trivia... DOE funded the HGP... I did some "time" with them at Wash U YEARS Ago...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walter Tyler For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (06-12-2018),juskom95 (06-12-2018)