Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not new- just back

Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    Hey, you're alive!
    Hmm yeah that reminds the Rocdoc had some surgery quite a while back.... was it heart surgery?
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

RockDoc (06-15-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,330 Times in 5,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RockDoc View Post
    It’s been a few months. Did I miss anything good? I’m sure I did.

Been busy with life ladies and gents-
    Hey Doc - nice to see you!

Yeah...you missed a pretty good fight; half the folks in here were duking it out while the other half was making bets on the outcome. Poor Walter almost died (from laughing) and Dwight was rushing to the scene to give last rites - but Gambit jumped in and revived him. Not going to tell you how - but I think juskom took pictures to sell online. It's all Hawg's fault, though. He started it. Pitchin folks against each other. Shameful, I say. Just shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    The absolutely best most kind caring people anywhere hang out here! Proud to call most every damn one of them a true friend.
    True that. Starting with you.
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-15-2018),juskom95 (06-15-2018),RockDoc (06-15-2018)

Hairy beast AKA Sasquatch KnuteFartne's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,963 Posts
    Same shit, different day.

Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnuteFartne For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-15-2018),RockDoc (06-15-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Geez …. don't do that to me again Doc, being down a Texan the last few months was reminiscent of the Alamo against Santa Anna!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to A Watchman For This Useful Post:

RockDoc (06-15-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Hmm yeah that reminds the Rocdoc had some surgery quite a while back.... was it heart surgery?
    .....No. Never been under the knife yet. Must have me confused with another drifter.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
    -Twain

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Hey Doc - nice to see you!

Yeah...you missed a pretty good fight; half the folks in here were duking it out while the other half was making bets on the outcome. Poor Walter almost died (from laughing) and Dwight was rushing to the scene to give last rites - but Gambit jumped in and revived him. Not going to tell you how - but I think juskom took pictures to sell online. It's all Hawg's fault, though. He started it. Pitchin folks against each other. Shameful, I say. Just shameful.

True that. Starting with you.
    Damn!

I missed it! I did see your Walter Tyler thread......Not quite sure about the details but, time will fix it. Walt is a good egg.

I bought some pics from juskom. Framed above the mantle. (important spots blurred out)
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
    -Twain

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockDoc For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (06-18-2018),MountainGirl (06-15-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    So.....Ya'll wanna see some pics from Cuba. Work..stuff. More/less a good excuse to visit Cuba and learn more about Caribbean Tectonics. Pics range from Havana to rural Western Cuba, then back.

I was there for about a week. It was certainly interesting. Food sucked. Mostly gov't restaurants all serving the same staples. People were mostly great (even towards us gringos).

Lots....and Lots of Old American Classic cars. Some cherry, some barely running. Lots of Horse and Cart outside of city.

Beer and rum.....ay caramba.

Hawg can tell me what forum to put the link to google drive location. I need to make a internet sanitized version to remove my colleagues.

I've been in H-town for a few weeks but, leaving for 3. Branson, Mo, then..... London, Milan, Madrid, Siguenza(SP). My wife is pissed.
    -Twain

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,330 Times in 5,120 Posts
    Damn!

I missed it! I did see your Walter Tyler thread......Not quite sure about the details but, time will fix it. Walt is a good egg.

I bought some pics from juskom. Framed above the mantle. (important spots blurred out)
    Oh everything is all fixed, lol.

And you betcha on the Cuba pics!! Looking forward
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,019 Times in 10,450 Posts
    Hey Rock

Several of us here travel regularly for work. So we understand you may not have clean i-net access. Check in when you can, stay low when you can't.

Welcome back!
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

So.....Ya'll wanna see some pics from Cuba. Work..stuff. More/less a good excuse to visit Cuba and learn more about Caribbean Tectonics. Pics range from Havana to rural Western Cuba, then back.

I was there for about a week. It was certainly interesting. Food sucked. Mostly gov't restaurants all serving the same staples. People were mostly great (even towards us gringos).

Lots....and Lots of Old American Classic cars. Some cherry, some barely running. Lots of Horse and Cart outside of city.

Beer and rum.....ay caramba.

Hawg can tell me what forum to put the link to google drive location. I need to make a internet sanitized version to remove my colleagues.

I've been in H-town for a few weeks but, leaving for 3. Branson, Mo, then..... London, Milan, Madrid, Siguenza(SP). My wife is pissed.
    If you want the link avaible to anyone put the link in any forum that fits... general, hobbies or wear ever you want. If you want it semi private put the link in the clubhouse forum and only registered members will be able to see them. If you want the link more private then if you are a VIP member you can put the link in the VIP section and only our VIP members will see it.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast