Thread: Has anyone ever tried building a Tesla device for power?

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 896 Posts

Has anyone ever tried building a Tesla device for power?

I am sure a lot of you are scratching your heard. Nicholai Tesla developed a way to get make free electricity. Now, you are probably wondering why he is not a rich man. Well, you can thank JP Morgan for that. He bought Tesla's idea and surprised it. Today a majority of Americans are stuck on a power grid that is partially owned by Wall Street. Lucky us. It is one of the reasons they do not want people going off grid.

Here is a video for a small Tesla device. It is not necessarily the greatest video, but it gives you an idea as to what this device is. It works in any weather condition, day or night.

https://youtu.be/-pDJVCCTycQ

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kfilly For This Useful Post:

Inor (07-01-2018),MountainGirl (07-01-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,330 Times in 5,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfilly View Post
    I am sure a lot of you are scratching your heard. Nicholai Tesla developed a way to get make free electricity. Now, you are probably wondering why he is not a rich man. Well, you can thank JP Morgan for that. He bought Tesla's idea and surprised it. Today a majority of Americans are stuck on a power grid that is partially owned by Wall Street. Lucky us. It is one of the reasons they do not want people going off grid.

Here is a video for a small Tesla device. It is not necessarily the greatest video, but it gives you an idea as to what this device is. It works in any weather condition, day or night.

Interesting video, and comments. Thanks for sharing it - and I happily yield to others to elaborate on the idea further if they want to cause it's way beyond my skill set.
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (07-01-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,017 Times in 10,450 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfilly View Post

Spot on! The Morg, and Thomas Edison, were absolutely despicable men. (And that is saying something, coming from me. I generally LOVE the "robber barons".)
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (07-02-2018),Kfilly (07-01-2018),shootbrownelk (07-03-2018),Walter Tyler (07-02-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Interesting video, and comments. Thanks for sharing it - and I happily yield to others to elaborate on the idea further if they want to cause it's way beyond my skill set.
    I am not necessarily saying you have to build one of these devices. What I am saying is that there are other options for generating electricity besides wind and solar.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kfilly For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (07-02-2018),MountainGirl (07-02-2018)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 Times in 389 Posts
    It cannot produce the power necessary to make itself spin, overcome friction and electrical resistance, and produce extra usable power. If it worked every tinkerer in the world would be using one to power their house. There are no "Secrets" on the Internet.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoreAmmoOK For This Useful Post:

azrancher (07-03-2018),MountainGirl (07-03-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreAmmoOK View Post
    It cannot produce the power necessary to make itself spin, overcome friction and electrical resistance, and produce extra usable power. If it worked every tinkerer in the world would be using one to power their house. There are no "Secrets" on the Internet.
    What! There is not magical power source, no perpetual motion machine, blaspheme, everyone believes in magic!

Rancher

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 Times in 389 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by azrancher View Post
    What! There is not magical power source, no perpetual motion machine, blaspheme, everyone believes in magic!

Rancher
    Wanna buy plans for my anti-gravity machine? Buy now before I get shut down by the scale manufacturers, only $49.95!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreAmmoOK View Post
    Wanna buy plans for my anti-gravity machine? Buy now before I get shut down by the scale manufacturers, only $49.95!
    But Wait, There's More!

Order now, and we will include, at NO extra cost to you, these Miracle shoes for walking on water!
    One size fits all! Just pay additional shipping and handling!
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,330 Times in 5,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJC44 View Post
    But Wait, There's More!

Order now, and we will include, at NO extra cost to you, these Miracle shoes for walking on water!
    One size fits all! Just pay additional shipping and handling!
    Don't fall for that it's a scam. I never did get my Ginsu knives.
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.