Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lookin to meet some ruff riders

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,330 Times in 5,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OSFG View Post
    its not about which way your ideas lean..... Its about come in and plant some roots here, show respect and once your roots take a hold, you can lean any way you want until you become a hazard to good order.... then we get our local chain saw crew to start thinning the branches of the tree and even recommend reclamation as an option.
    Yeah...I can help with that.
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-19-2018),OSFG (08-19-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018),Sparkyprep (10-03-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Damn...girl with chain saws.... Thats like a rock video right!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-19-2018),MountainGirl (08-19-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018)

Mountain Girl, it’s always good to hear from you, spend more time here and you can rough this troll up a bit too.....you may have a more profound effect on him the we do, being a girl and all.....(:

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rstanek For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-19-2018),MountainGirl (08-19-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,330 Times in 5,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    Mountain Girl, it’s always good to hear from you, spend more time here and you can rough this troll up a bit too.....you may have a more profound effect on him the we do, being a girl and all.....(:
    LOL ya think?

Nah - you guys have your fun; when time's ready for clean-up just whistle. I got a big mountain to bury the remains, if any, when the coyotes are done with the carcasses...but from the little bit I've seen so far it'll be a clean bones job I'll be getting from y'all.

Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    No mountain girl...everybody thinks they can herd kitty cats these days...you know who you are...a chain saw girl...these othere dweebs just **** it up for the rest of us.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,893 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Aloha from Saint Louis and SEMO

Quote Originally Posted by runNgun View Post
    Whatz up. Just found this place after google searching for some shooting stuff. I'm ez going and hope u guys r2. I live in San Bernardino which is the desert part of Cali. Thanx for letting me chill.
    You guys r funny. Think I'm going like it here

you are bN funny right cuz I don't hang out with fags ha ha
    cmon dawg im jus messin with yall u guys are kewl. i hope i didn't affend any one
    hello sir do you have any grey popon? is that better gramer nazi? jus messin brah dont get mad ha!
    has this site been around a long time cuz it smells old ha
    you all think u no me but you dont. nunya want to no me either cuz im a smooooove pimp and all yalls ladys love me ha
    Have you ever considered getting a dictionary? I know that you have been banned and all; but a dictionary will help you to work out those knots in your head.
    And, are you the alter ego of Turdsworth? Are you the same person? You know what I mean, are you schizophrenic, do you have a personality schism?

[Are you using one name as a sock puppet for the other? I typed this slowly, and I hope that you can keep up with what I asked you.]

I know that you have been banned, but you know, with proper medical help, you could be a proper person. Ha! Only Kidding! Goodbye!
    Last edited by Mister Mills; 10-22-2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Yammered some more.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

(As quoted by Gibbons, in Decline of the Roman Empire.)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567