Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real RunNgun

Banned

Ranks Showcase

Thanks

The Real RunNgun

Hello. My name is Trevor and I live in the High Desert area of California. I have a wife and two small children and work in city government. I thought I should reintroduce myself, this time as who I really am in life.

I came across this website while searching for prepping ideas. I have prepped for many years but life seems to have gotten in the way and I didn’t take it as seriously as I should have. Now, with Trump in office, I decided I needed to step up my game. After all, there may not be much left of this country after the great orange fuhrer is done with it.

After lurking around the site for a bit I noticed just how intolerant and divisive you Bible thumping, gun totting urban warriors really act. I came up with the runNgun persona to see how you would treat someone different to you and, unsurprisingly, you acted appalling. Truly Deplorable if I may quote a great woman. My goal was not to deceive all of you but I felt it was the only way for you to get a good look inward. I encourage you all to reread the threads in which you posted.

With this all out in the open I hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others. I am here to learn about prepping and self-reliance but I hope I can also teach some of what I know about being a better person.

I hope you all join me on this journey.

Trevor a.k.a runNgun

2. The Following User Says Thank You to runNgun For This Useful Post:

azrancher (08-18-2018)

Well well well ain't that sumpthin!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,183 Times in 4,306 Posts
    Well, . . . in one sense, . . . it is good to finally get the truth out of you.

But in another sense, . . . you started out in a mode of deceipt, . . . intentional, with malice aforethought, with a devious design, and with total disregard for the truth.

I'm the chaplain on this forum, . . . and I can speak for the vast majority of whom I have found to be straight shooters, . . . a little rough around the edges, . . . mostly a bit on the thick skin side, . . . and more or less tolerant of anyone who is HONEST, no matter where the rest of them resides.

Honest, straight up, and each one devoid of most of the characteristics I see in you.

You now come in with an offer to "help us", . . . help us with your offer to "hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others."

Considering that you quoted one of the most deceitful, dangerous, lying, treacherous, trash mouthed, garbage can of a person in describing us as (using her term) "deplorable", . . . as chaplain, . . . I'd just as soon you went somewhere else. There is very little I want to learn from you, . . . it would always be suspect, . . . and the company you keep, calling them "great" are the kind of people I would not ride a garbage truck with.

For me, . . . nahh, . . . you totally disrespected us when you made your first post, . . . so I'll just return the favor hoping I never see another post on here or anywhere else from you or the likes of you.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (08-18-2018),hawgrider (08-18-2018),rstanek (08-19-2018),runNgun (08-19-2018),Slippy (08-19-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,020 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'll add what the Chaplain wants too, Fuc koff
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-18-2018)

Operator6's nutsack licker. dudeman's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 485 Posts
    To put it nicely, go **** yourself.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runNgun View Post
    Hello. My name is Trevor and I live in the High Desert area of California. I have a wife and two small children and work in city government. I thought I should reintroduce myself, this time as who I really am in life.

I came across this website while searching for prepping ideas. I have prepped for many years but life seems to have gotten in the way and I didn’t take it as seriously as I should have. Now, with Trump in office, I decided I needed to step up my game. After all, there may not be much left of this country after the great orange fuhrer is done with it.

After lurking around the site for a bit I noticed just how intolerant and divisive you Bible thumping, gun totting urban warriors really act. I came up with the runNgun persona to see how you would treat someone different to you and, unsurprisingly, you acted appalling. Truly Deplorable if I may quote a great woman. My goal was not to deceive all of you but I felt it was the only way for you to get a good look inward. I encourage you all to reread the threads in which you posted.

With this all out in the open I hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others. I am here to learn about prepping and self-reliance but I hope I can also teach some of what I know about being a better person.

I hope you all join me on this journey.

Trevor a.k.a runNgun
    You're a troll, not even the type who get along here, just here to cause disruption and prove something to some Liberal somewhere.

Go to hell.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Sasquatch (08-19-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Wow runNgun, you are not too popular, which is what I suspect you wanted to be, of course those of that have really gotten to know you realize that split personality of yours is probably to blame, but if everyone can put up with me here I think they should be able to tolerate you... How's the weather up in the high desert of California... wherever that may be?

Rancher

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azrancher For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-18-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018),Slippy (08-19-2018)

Daily Abuser

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Im up for a discussion. What's ur topic?, what's ur point?

Put up or shut up kitty cat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I'm feelin' the Bern!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old_SF_Guy For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-19-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018),shootbrownelk (08-19-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You want some civility? …… Off with his head!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A Watchman For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-19-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018),shootbrownelk (08-19-2018)

Banned

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Good morning friends. As I sit here with my cup of coffee and enjoy your posts I can't help but revel in the fact I was correct. Your anger and intolerance shines in your replies. I have offered to help any of you on the path to peace, and that offer still stands to anyone willing, but for those who are stuck in their ways and unable to progress in life that is fine. There is no need to communicate with me while I am here.

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    I'll add what the Chaplain wants too, Fuc koff

Ah "Fuc koff", the battlecry of the deplorable. I take it we won't be becoming bowling partners?

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    To put it nicely, go **** yourself.
    Please read the above response and try being original next time.

Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    You're a troll, not even the type who get along here, just here to cause disruption and prove something to some Liberal somewhere.

Go to hell.
    Troll? To the contrary. I am merely hoping to help my fellow man. Something the alt right here surely doesn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by azrancher View Post
    Wow runNgun, you are not too popular, which is what I suspect you wanted to be, of course those of that have really gotten to know you realize that split personality of yours is probably to blame, but if everyone can put up with me here I think they should be able to tolerate you... How's the weather up in the high desert of California... wherever that may be?

Rancher
    I appreciate your willingness to "tolerate" me. You seem open to broadening your thinking and I hope we can be friends.

As to your other question the weather here is very hot. I live in the Morongo Basin where the temps can get well into the hundreds during the summer. Typically it would be cooling down here a bit but Climate Change has seen to it to keep the heat here longer than normal. I hope you are doing your part to battle Climate Change. Feel free to ask if you'd like strategies and info on the subject. My profession has made me very well versed.

They say knowledge is power so I would like to empower you. Here is some simple reading about the High Desert of California.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_desert

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    You want some civility? …… Off with his head!
    I am going to assume that is a joke? No one could be so stupid as to threaten another member of the site.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast