Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real RunNgun

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 25,044 Times in 7,031 Posts
    Trevor,
    You acted like a douchebag, hence you were treated like a douchebag. The way of the world, dipwad.
    But a few points;

Intolerance is not necessarily a bad thing as you millenials have been taught, so suck it up butter cup.

Urban Warriors? What the hell are you talking 'bout? You evidently didn't do enough research on most of us.

Bible Thumpers? That statement tells me enough about your character.

Respecting others? Evidently you don't know how respect works. It is Earned, not simply given.

In summation, I will offer you a wise quote;

Simply put Trevor, you don't know shit about shit.

Quote Originally Posted by runNgun View Post
    Hello. My name is Trevor and I live in the High Desert area of California. I have a wife and two small children and work in city government. I thought I should reintroduce myself, this time as who I really am in life.

I came across this website while searching for prepping ideas. I have prepped for many years but life seems to have gotten in the way and I didn’t take it as seriously as I should have. Now, with Trump in office, I decided I needed to step up my game. After all, there may not be much left of this country after the great orange fuhrer is done with it.

After lurking around the site for a bit I noticed just how intolerant and divisive you Bible thumping, gun totting urban warriors really act. I came up with the runNgun persona to see how you would treat someone different to you and, unsurprisingly, you acted appalling. Truly Deplorable if I may quote a great woman. My goal was not to deceive all of you but I felt it was the only way for you to get a good look inward. I encourage you all to reread the threads in which you posted.

With this all out in the open I hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others. I am here to learn about prepping and self-reliance but I hope I can also teach some of what I know about being a better person.

I hope you all join me on this journey.

Trevor a.k.a runNgun

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (08-20-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,119 Times in 14,734 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I can still go bowling wit ya. You may not care for me after though.
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runNgun View Post
    Good morning friends. I am going to assume that is a joke? No one could be so stupid as to threaten another member of the site.

Try me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to A Watchman For This Useful Post:

dudeman (08-19-2018)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    i still feel we have a sock
    and its not the good kind where you fill it with whipped warm mashed potatoes as you watch a naked women jell-o wrestle
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (08-20-2018),shootbrownelk (08-19-2018),Slippy (08-19-2018)

Hey numbnuts, I’ve been called deplorable again, thanks for the compliment....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rstanek For This Useful Post:

Gambit (08-19-2018),shootbrownelk (08-19-2018)

So, let me get this straight, whistle-dick, you come here to stir up shit, and when you get a shit casserole you feel like you've proven your point to all your basement dwelling, mask wearing, vegan buddies?

You are definitely the epitome of what we laugh at and find disgusting.

Take this bit of advice from me: I don't associate with your type, and therefore I avoid conflict. I suggest you do the same.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Come on Trever, I done accepted your challenge...Now will you accept mine?

Dance Off!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (08-20-2018),Slippy (08-19-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Why don't you just trot back down into mommys basement and go fluck yourself?

People that come on like you did with no respect for this board do not belong here.get lost ya little prick.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MI.oldguy For This Useful Post:

Slippy (08-19-2018)

My goodness. There is some open hostility directed towards this RunNgun person.
    Is it often the established forum members here are so easily provoked by this type behavior?

In my professional status and during my research I've noticed that conflicts between liberal and conservative groups are often instigated by the liberals, and they seem to achieve the desired effect as conservatives appear to enjoy the taunting and sophomoric name calling that ensues.

I've also noticed that the liberal instigators often hail from Western coastal states and are below thirty five years of age. Conservative respondents seem to be located more in the Midwest, be over forty years old, but behave similar to those of a much younger age.

I would be interested to learn why so many of you, although chronologically advanced, respond as though you have barely attained the age of majority.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Farthington Turdsworth View Post
    My goodness. There is some open hostility directed towards this RunNgun person.
    Is it often the established forum members here are so easily provoked by this type behavior?

In my professional status and during my research I've noticed that conflicts between liberal and conservative groups are often instigated by the liberals, and they seem to achieve the desired effect as conservatives appear to enjoy the taunting and sophomoric name calling that ensues.

I've also noticed that the liberal instigators often hail from Western coastal states and are below thirty five years of age. Conservative respondents seem to be located more in the Midwest, be over forty years old, but behave similar to those of a much younger age.

I would be interested to learn why so many of you, although chronologically advanced, respond as though you have barely attained the age of majority.

It's all quite simple Turdsworth, We, the older conservative crowd whom you address above, have either had our wars, missed our wars, orsomehow found our selvs to middle age with a battle of words raging in front and around us.

We would like nothing more than to go out into the streets to punch Liberals in the face or curb stomp them, because, well its just fun watching them cry for help from mommy and Daddy or the police, all of whom they really hate.

But we are older, and we mostly have work to do. Mowing yards, cleaning our guns, preparing for the grandkids coming over, etc... Since we have grandkids, we now have kids who think they know everything about raising kids and don't listen to us anymore. So to get along well enough so that I still get to hang out with my grand daughter, I have to hide the fact that I think my son and his wife is a Libtard. Now on here. They don't know I come here to hang out with like minded people....THis is my bar of choice that noone else knows about.... I like this bar because the owner lets us have a good bar fight every once in a while, when a liberal dip stick pops his tiny cranium inside.

Yes I enjoy name calling, because this is a virtual world....where I can't throw sticks and stones. So tossing words like Kitty cat out there lets them know where I hold them in the esteem arena. and lets face it....if getting called a name makes you go all apoplectic you probably won't do well in a real meeting with any of us.

So, belly up to the Bar Nancy, Give us your personal pronoun, and order some milk. The bands coming tonight, and you look like you need a good night out on the town.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (08-20-2018),MI.oldguy (08-19-2018),MountainGirl (08-19-2018),Slippy (08-19-2018)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast