Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real RunNgun

Very forward aren't you? Good. Whilst your assumptions about me are rather inaccurate, I appreciate and respect your honesty concerning your behavior. For a man to admit his inadequacies amongst not only friends but strangers is a gift few of my patients have been blessed with.
    As far as ordering milk from a saloon bar, that allows me to deduce your coming of age during the time of strapping young cowboys on the telly challenging the Eastern newcomer to prove his masculinity. I would further inquire if I would be correct that you really do have a military background and you are not just another frustrated office worker in a Walter Mitty scenario, being overly boisterous to compensate for what has possibly been diagnosed as low testosterone brought on by advancing age?

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    so this is not going to end now huh?
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

Sasquatch (08-19-2018)

Doubled comment
    Last edited by J. Farthington Turdsworth; 08-19-2018 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Doubled

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Farthington Turdsworth View Post
    Very forward aren't you? Good. Whilst your assumptions about me are rather inaccurate, I appreciate and respect your honesty concerning your behavior. For a man to admit his inadequacies amongst not only friends but strangers is a gift few of my patients have been blessed with.
    As far as ordering milk from a saloon bar, that allows me to deduce your coming of age during the time of strapping young cowboys on the telly challenging the Eastern newcomer to prove his masculinity. I would further inquire if I would be correct that you really do have a military background and you are not just another frustrated office worker in a Walter Mitty scenario, being overly boisterous to compensate for what has possibly been diagnosed as low testosterone brought on by advancing age?

I'm always forward Jay...thats the way I roll. Inadequacies....hell, I got em...you got em to.... givem all to me and I'll give mine to you baby..... Now am I the guy I claim to be....well you tell me how to prove it to you and I'll endeaver..... I am certain I have low T.... That mother ****er comes up at the damndest times and just mocks me....in fact he's a dick. But now to current events...want to play....drop a quarter...make a call.... I'll give you my number....if you want to talk.

Banned

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

Simply put Trevor, you don't know shit about shit.
    To the contrary, I am fairly sure I know more about all of you than you know about yourselves. That is why I have offered to help you all achieve peace and become more harmonious with your fellow man. Rather than acting out in a primitive manner with such intolerance and bigotry. I'm here to help when you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Try me.
    We both know you are not coming to my state and I have no plans to travel to your backwater red state so you can cut the tough guy act. I am extending an olive branch whether you can realize it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    i still feel we have a sock
    and its not the good kind where you fill it with whipped warm mashed potatoes as you watch a naked women jell-o wrestle
    I like you Gambit. You were quite nice to my alter ego. I do believe, however, you may want to seek some professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    So, let me get this straight, whistle-dick, you come here to stir up shit, and when you get a shit casserole you feel like you've proven your point to all your basement dwelling, mask wearing, vegan buddies?

You are definitely the epitome of what we laugh at and find disgusting.

Take this bit of advice from me: I don't associate with your type, and therefore I avoid conflict. I suggest you do the same.
    Aside from the foul language you seem like someone I could work with. Might I suggest we join forces and see if we can add some culture and civility to this site? I don't think you are bad people, just a bit misguided.

Quote Originally Posted by OSFG View Post
    Come on Trever, I done accepted your challenge...Now will you accept mine?

Dance Off!!!!

I believe this photo may reveal something about you. I am not threatened by seeing half nude gay men dance. Your efforts to make me uncomfortable have backfired on you revealing a subconscious fetish of yours. Embrace it my friend instead of running from it. Live your truth!

Little Miss Chatterbox

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runNgun View Post
    To the contrary, I am fairly sure I know more about all of you than you know about yourselves. That is why I have offered to help you all achieve peace and become more harmonious with your fellow man. Rather than acting out in a primitive manner with such intolerance and bigotry. I'm here to help when you want it.
    I wasn't going to throw my hat in the ring on this one, but I just can't help myself. I think we all knew from the beginning he was a first class troll but we opted to play with our food. That said, I'm not really interested in achieving peace or becoming more harmonious with my fellow man. I'm not exactly sure how you think you're going to enter into any kind of relationship with anyone here since your entire existence here was based on lies. This is no way to build relationships as I'm sure your therapist has mentioned. Quite honestly I doubt anyone here cares much about what you think or what you might have to say after your attempts to deceive us (which I'm sure no one here bought). I'll browse over what you post but will for the most part ignore it since you've proven you can't be trusted. Some of the others may indeed enjoy playing with trolls, but I'm not one of them so you won't get any discussion or debate out of me. I've seen this too many times for it to be interesting to me.

-Infidel
    Custom Leather goods, check out the facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/StuMillerLeatherWorks

Etsy Store:
    http://StuMillerLeather.Etsy.com

Coming from a guy with a "shocker" avatar, you're going to make comment about my language?

But you think you could work with me? How liberal of you.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

Banned

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    Coming from a guy with a "shocker" avatar, you're going to make comment about my language?

But you think you could work with me? How liberal of you.
    Yes, the shocker avatar fit perfectly with my former persona. I hope you enjoy the new avatar just as much. Thank you for reminding me to change it to something more meaningful.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runNgun View Post
    Yes, the shocker avatar fit perfectly with my former persona. I hope you enjoy the new avatar just as much. Thank you for reminding me to change it to something more meaningful.
    Trever, My friend, I am a half nakid white guy. My fetish....well frankly you now come to mind... Now entertain me you little bitch..... wiggle on the hook liker spoda or I'm gonna get angry with you you little moan back. Come engage me in debate. so far you have avoided me...you little turbid child... Now I ask you to say my name....say my name bitch...and feel feel the joy of debate......

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-19-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,259 Times in 5,904 Posts
    Sorry runNgun, you lost me when you referred to Over-the-Hillary as a "Great Woman". As to her calling most of the members here Deplorables....we wear that moniker as a badge of honor. There's a special place in Hell for her and Slick Willie.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (08-20-2018),juskom95 (08-20-2018),Sasquatch (08-19-2018)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast