Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and salutations

Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    I was never treated with hostility from anyone on this forum when I joined. But then I didn't start off talking like an A$$ whole either. This is a gathering place for friendly discussion among friends, at least that's what I consider this forum. Take a deep breath and try again J Farthington.
    This statement is a wonderful example of the hostility I mentioned. I was very open about why I joined this forum, and have simply stated observations.
    I'm curious why so many of you are distrustful of strangers. You often refer to a "like mind" amongst your group. Does one or more root trauma experience unite your group?
    Of course, here on the campus I have experience with colleagues comfortable in the belief that conservative fascination with firearms and "prepping" is directly related to latent homosexuality as well as insecurities that delay maturation.
    It is my sincere hope that I will be able to either prove or disprove their theories, and with the current divisiness caused by Mr. Trump, the State of California was willing to renew our grant to study this phenomenon of the modern conservative.

Operator6's nutsack licker. dudeman's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    I was never treated with hostility from anyone on this forum when I joined. But then I didn't start off talking like an A$$ whole either. This is a gathering place for friendly discussion among friends, at least that's what I consider this forum. Take a deep breath and try again J Farthington.
    I feel like y'all accepted me and I came from darksideboards.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dudeman For This Useful Post:

MI.oldguy (08-21-2018),shootbrownelk (08-20-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I feel like y'all accepted me and I came from darksideboards.
    You came from SB is what I thought.

"Names" owner of Darkside is a member here he stops in once in a while. Nothing wrong with the Darkside board minus a few the cretins that still find a fascination with beating their meat and acting like high school kids. From what little Ive seen there are some Good folk there though.

O6 and his puppet Steve are assholes though for sure.

Now of course your not going to run my quote over there for the puppet master O6 are you?
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

dudeman (08-20-2018),MI.oldguy (08-21-2018),shootbrownelk (08-20-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    You came from SB is what I thought.

"Names" owner of Darkside is a member here he stops in once in a while. Nothing wrong with the Darkside board minus a few the cretins that still find a fascination with beating their meat and acting like high school kids. From what little Ive seen there are some Good folk there though.

O6 and his puppet Steve are assholes though for sure.

Now of course your not going to run my quote over there for the puppet master O6 are you?
    I was at sb. Left when name started his site in the great SB DS exodus of 2015.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dudeman For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-20-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I was at sb. Left when name started his site in the great SB DS exodus of 2015.
    Roger that! I never really could get excited about SB it was too big and too much. Never cared for the layout of the board over there either.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (08-20-2018)

This forum isn’t any different then introducing yourself to someone on the street, people need to get to know you before you go off on your soapbox in trying to indoctrinate......you have to ease into it, introduce yourself and let people ask you questions, then give honest answers, and use the English language when you do.....

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rstanek For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (08-20-2018),MountainGirl (08-20-2018),shootbrownelk (08-20-2018),TJC44 (08-20-2018)

I Never Log Off!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 2,015 Posts
    Another waste of human sperm, and shall be ignored by me, his momma should have swallowed.
    You will never be forgotten. RIP Corporal Bradley Coy (USMC)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deebo For This Useful Post:

Gambit (08-20-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Another waste of human sperm, and shall be ignored by me, his momma should have swallowed.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dudeman For This Useful Post:

Gambit (08-20-2018),hawgrider (08-20-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,597 Times in 2,275 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    I was going to say something but........ after this quote I have nothing.
    dramey82

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Farthington Turdsworth View Post
    I mentioned in another post moments ago there was quite a bit of open hostility towards new members.

Thank you for your response. May I ask if your response is the result of wariness of change, as in a new person joining, or is there a hint of insecurity that someone new may challenge your current belief system?

I see from your name you are from the Midwest and claim to be an elderly citizen. May I correctly assume you are a citizen? We are allowing the same freedom to undocumented residents as we would our citizens, so I feel compelled to ask for clarification as to your status.

I'm also keenly aware that insecurity and resistance to change is prevalent in your group, so please accept my questioning as simple unbiased research rather than a judgement of any insecurities or idiosyncrasies on your part.
    F**K off.I dont play troll games.I know who you are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast