Thread: Bein' vegan (colon cancer and gout are not your friends.)

Threaded View

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    studies shown that second generation of vegans are showed sign of having a higher risk of cancer from colon to bone type cancers then those who are none vegans and even vegetarian
    this is due to the human body needs trans that comes from higher proteins
    also show that people on vegans diets and even vegetarian type diets have shown to have lower testosterones/estrogen . young man at the age of 21-25 have less testosterones then that of a man in his late 50s to even mid 60's, note these young men that did the study where vegans for more then 3-5 years
    also the vegetarians also had lower phytoestrogens then that of a human male on a basic diet that has animal meats and fats
    vegetarians who have dairy regularly have a higher phytoestrogens then that of those who don't or who are completely vegan
    lower testodterones have also been link to homosexuality. how many vegan men you fine out are only into tube steak? more then 35% are gay and more then half will play both sides of the field, women you fine are the only ones who are not as effected with lower sex drive but have found that they don't have a correct monthly cycles or has had longer periods then normal which has led to deaths due to lack of iron/proteins that's needed in bone marrow, blood, liver and heart function
    also note humans have canine teeth for a reason

also vegan cheeses and the vegan mayo all have 2 ingredients that's in relations of the glutamic acid somewhere down its family tree
    glutamic acid is in a aspartame, and you fine other ingredients in relations to that of anti-freeze

when I am the voice of reason the world is ****ed! when I have to act smart and show what little IQ I have then the whole universe is even more ****ed!
    so if this is a sock, you should be ashamed of yourself!
    Last edited by Gambit; 08-25-2018 at 10:13 AM.
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

dudeman (08-25-2018),hawgrider (08-25-2018),Inor (08-25-2018),MountainGirl (08-25-2018),Slippy (08-25-2018),TJC44 (08-26-2018)