Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bein' vegan (colon cancer and gout are not your friends.)

I’m not saying I’m always right, but when someone debates me, before I agree you need to change my mind about what’s being debated, it seems to me that when your challenged in a debate you take it as a threat and it becomes personal, if you want to attack me personally, have at it , because I don’t give a rats ass , being in the profession that I’m in, I deal with adults that act like children all the time, so I don’t take shit personally. As far as facts about what food be consum it seem the experts can’t even make up their mind about what’s good and bad, it seems to change weekly, so for now I just going to keep eating venison, burgers,bacon rib eye steaks, chicken, an occasional tree rat, a few rabbits, let’s see, I will let you know if I forget anything.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rstanek For This Useful Post:

Gambit (08-25-2018),shootbrownelk (08-25-2018)

I don't think he was personally attacking, because I don't think the whiney little shit knows how.

Most trolls really try to piss off the forum. I think this one may just be a stupid assed liberal shit.

How's that for a personal attack, you buttmunching, pedagogically challenged specimen?
    I bet your Mama's eggs had reached their "best by" date whenever one got cracked at the gang bang.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (08-25-2018)

Where are you, Turdtapper? Pussed out already?
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

Sasquatch (08-26-2018),shootbrownelk (08-25-2018)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,330 Times in 5,923 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Farthington Turdsworth View Post
    Well, knowing that I would encounter reluctance, which is understandable because most of you come from the Midwest and have never been taught differently, eating meat is rather uncivilized.

Just because you buy your meat from a grocery store, you do realize animals are still being killed to provide it, right? So there is still little difference between you and that lion ripping the flesh off a newly killed zebra.

Gentlemen, please, we can be so much more evolved than that. We will never progress to our potential if we retain violent ways. If we can easily kill animals, we can easily kill men, and war is just a step away.

Remember, if animals could talk, we'd all be vegetarians.
    I'm from the west. My wife and I have lived on Elk, Deer, Antelope and an occasional Moose plus game birds and waterfowl for the last 35 years. We have bought little meat from grocery stores, except for some pork and chicken. I kill almost everything we eat. I prefer that the game eats the greens and then I kill and eat the game. Ooops, I for got the Trout, Salmon, Walleye that we ingest. As far as I can remember I have yet to kill my first human....so your correlation between killing an animal for food and killing another human being is lost on me. I hear that plenty of humans are shot or shot and killed in Chicago every day....you know, Chicago....Barry Obama's hometown.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,113 Times in 10,468 Posts
    Having worked in the computer industry for over 30 years, I have met more than my fair share of vegans. You can call me a an "ist" (racist, sexist, homoist, whatever you want), but one thing I have noticed as an unaffiliated observeror, those vegan pricks reek! They stink worse than the French with their ass smell! Vegans might be perfectly nice people but we will never know because their body odor is enough to gag a maggot!

Hey vegans: take a freakin' shower or eat some vitamins or do something about that horrible smell you all produce!

Until they invent a vegan thing that does not make me smell like a half-rotted corpse (and does not include peas because peas are the work of the devil), I am going to continue to enjoy beef, pork, chicken, some fish, venison, grouse, lamb, etc.
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

Gambit (08-26-2018),MI.oldguy (08-26-2018),Sasquatch (08-26-2018),shootbrownelk (08-26-2018),Unclefred (08-26-2018)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    also lets not forget other things wrong with vegans
    killing animals if wrong but abortions are ok? **** that! any poll-sitter tells me this sh*t to my face will fine my large knuckles in his mouth and its not to preform some kind of a strange sex act!
    reasons why I went and trolled vegans sites is mostly because they are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to a living creature.
    when they bitch about the chickens or the pigs not wanting to die, well im sure the rabbit didn't want to die as it was eaten by a fox.
    and when assholes want to say that the " those animals don't want to be killed and eaten" **** you! no normal person wants to die! and guess what? we die regardless what you eat and don't eat.
    humans, animals, bug etc etc are all hunters and gatherers and scavengers and in the end the ultimate predator " death" hunts every living creature big or small down in the end.
    in the end the reaper will come and take us home.

my mother still lives today and is at the point of elderly and where my father has passed. my father has and enjoyed strange food and even stranger combinations, such as porkchop and baked beans sandwich with limburger cheese or cheese burgers with extra bacon and mayo but also adds peanut butter to it.
    he did not pass away at 81 from anything that peta and other cuck smokers claim that eaten animals will give you, in the end he passed away from lung cancer!
    and yet cigarettes had killed more people then any murders and drunk diving combined. when are they going to protest that?

peta and other fag groups can care less too none for that of human lives unless it fits their agendas, just like democrats.

so im going to come out and say. if you are not a sock and truly here to ****ing be a prick
    you sir/ma'am or whatever can go and **** yourself in the asshole with a loaded shotgun then have your remains sent to Africa to feed the starving lions and tigers and bears oh my!
    sh*t as long as your remains are sent there, send a letter from me to the natives " dear natives, stop having so many ****ing kids if you cant feed them! you ****ing assholes!"

im done! also carebears are ****ing ghey! no male child should watch rainbow ****ing bears hug and kiss and other gay sh*t with each other ! this is also why we have so many limp wristed sissies so called men of today! ****ing should have watched GI-joe or some bullshit with laser and bullets and ****ing tanks

****!!!! now the troll has won, im Pissed off!
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

Sarge7402 (08-26-2018)

I'm sorry, puppy dog. I would love to understand and respond, but you are unintelligible with all the profanity and censored words.

When you can form coherent sentences we can talk. Until then, you may want to cut back on the red meat. Your blood pressure may be high enough to be fatal, and I don't really to have a conversation with you prior to your demise.

Vegans smell? I think you are confusing us with hippies, those having chosen a lifestyle that, while admirable in some aspects, tends to be repugnant to others of us.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,666 Times in 1,213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Farthington Turdsworth View Post
    Well, knowing that I would encounter reluctance, which is understandable because most of you come from the Midwest and have never been taught differently, eating meat is rather uncivilized.

Just because you buy your meat from a grocery store, you do realize animals are still being killed to provide it, right? So there is still little difference between you and that lion ripping the flesh off a newly killed zebra.

Gentlemen, please, we can be so much more evolved than that. We will never progress to our potential if we retain violent ways. If we can easily kill animals, we can easily kill men, and war is just a step away.

Remember, if animals could talk, we'd all be vegetarians.
    Nice going. No we're all not from the mid west. Perhaps you ought to look at what a society that eats a Veget diet looks like.

History shows that in a large portion of the far east meat or protein of any sort was a rare event up until the end of WWII. Inhabitants of those countries on the whole were a lot smaller than their European and American counterparts.

The change wasn't as pronounced in the first Generation after WWII but in the second and third there has been a marked change.

And really if animals could talk they'd say, no more cereal please, let me have a burger, fried chicken and cod fish cakes

You are slightly confused about vegetarian lifestyles. We do not lack for protein in a balanced diet. The example you gave was not a balanced diet for those people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast