Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TS / Hurricane Florence

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm selling off stuff. $260 shipped for a pistol kit minus lower and rear sight is tempting. Here's hoping it's OOS
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 24,848 Times in 6,976 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    I'm selling off stuff. $260 shipped for a pistol kit minus lower and rear sight is tempting. Here's hoping it's OOS
    BB,

Do you happen to have a Lever Action .45-70 that you'd let go?

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    At 5PM Florence has sustained winds of 140 MPH a strong Category 4. It may reach Category 5 by the time it makes landfall. The forecast calls for it to stall after landfall and dump a lot of rain and winds on NC and Virginia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Florence3.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	5515
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

Quote Originally Posted by TJC44 View Post
    At 5PM Florence has sustained winds of 140 MPH a strong Category 4. It may reach Category 5 by the time it makes landfall. The forecast calls for it to stall after landfall and dump a lot of rain and winds on NC and Virginia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Florence3.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	5515
    And then that crap will probably make its way up here. We just got rid of the crap that was coming out of the gulf
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    BB,

Do you happen to have a Lever Action .45-70 that you'd let go?
    I don't have one, nor would I get rid of it. I'm on the hunt for one......
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Slippy (09-10-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,135 Times in 4,781 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Anyone in the path of this thing, please take it seriously. It is no joke.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

Proud Deplorable

PEOPLE ARE “FIGHTING FOR FOOD” AS AUTHORITIES WARN FLORENCE “COULD PRODUCE A DISASTER COMPARABLE” TO HURRICANE KATRINA

Florence is being called “extremely dangerous”, “a monster”, “the worst in 60 years” and “the storm of a lifetime”.
    https://www.infowars.com/people-are-...icane-katrina/
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

FUKUSHIMA IN AMERICA? TWELVE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN PATH OF HURRICANE FLORENCE… FLOODING, STORM SURGE THREATEN COOLING OPERATIONS
    Two plants are vulnerable to both heavy rainfall and the expected storm surge
    https://www.infowars.com/fukushima-i...ng-operations/

Experimental User

Ranks Showcase

Thanks

TS / Hurricane Florence

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    FUKUSHIMA IN AMERICA? TWELVE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN PATH OF HURRICANE FLORENCE… FLOODING, STORM SURGE THREATEN COOLING OPERATIONS
    Two plants are vulnerable to both heavy rainfall and the expected storm surge
    https://www.infowars.com/fukushima-i...ng-operations/
    First off, the title they chose is very misleading. There AREN’T twelve nuclear power plants in the path of this storm. There are 12 reactors inside the red circle depicted in the article. We all know most nuclear power plants have multiple reactors.

They are making it sound much worse than it really is. Sure there’s at least one plant on the coast very close to the current projected track of the storm. This track and the forecast has changed over the last few days and will continue to change. There is no telling what the storm will do when it’s forward speed slows to a crawl.

How many times have we been through this? Has everyone forgotten how the drill goes? Rita was headed directly for Galveston and traffic evacuating Houston was the worst mess ever, then the storm turned north and missed Galveston altogether. And there are many other examples of this in recent history.

It would certainly be tragic if one or several of those reactors melts down or the spent fuel cooling pools dry up and release radiation into the atmosphere. It could happen, look at Fukushima. But to imply twelve nuclear power plants and their dozens of reactors face a significant risk of catastrophic failure is utterly RIDICULOUS! Perhaps four or five power plants face an increased risk. There are many good articles worth reading on this situation. Don’t fall for all the hype...

We should definitely be aware and prepared for lights out. Everyone regardless of your location, not just residents of the coastal states facing the brunt of the storm.

I wonder if the media will show images and videos of all the black people from the projects breaking into stores in the aftermath of the storm fighting to steal as many pairs of Nike’s as they can get their slimy hands on?

“Yo mutha fu**ers, dees here Nike’s be stinkin’ like pig shit... You’s crackas owe me a new pair!” But you stole them... “Stealin’s wut ni**ers do, yeah... it’s not my fault!”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeTango For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (09-12-2018)

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    its trumps fault
    and yes I seen it already people are blaming him
    ha, and they say preppers are the crazy ones
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (09-13-2018),Sparkyprep (09-12-2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast