Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Definitely tin foil hat time

Don't get too close, I bite! Sasquatch's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 Times in 3,903 Posts
    Hey, if they're letting you park your RV on the street for free I'll bring mine over.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RV-Bar.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	5639
    "That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

Gambit (10-20-2018),hawgrider (10-20-2018),Inor (10-19-2018),Mister Mills (10-22-2018)

I've tried to post a picture of it, but can't get it to load...

I'm real familiar with RVs and their inhabitants. This shit ain't right. This motorhome by itself would run well over $150,000. And those type of people usually have furniture setting out, try to make it "homey." You don't see these people, and when you do, they don't speak and act less friendly than me.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

Mister Mills (10-22-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,253 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    I've tried to post a picture of it, but can't get it to load...

I'm real familiar with RVs and their inhabitants. This shit ain't right. This motorhome by itself would run well over $150,000. And those type of people usually have furniture setting out, try to make it "homey." You don't see these people, and when you do, they don't speak and act less friendly than me.
    Less friendly than you? Come on. No need to exaggerate.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

Proud Deplorable

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparkyprep For This Useful Post:

Gambit (10-20-2018),Sasquatch (10-20-2018)

Yup. Even the park manager warns my neighbors when I move in for the school year. I'm a nice guy, but I don't socialize, and I want to be left alone.

They still wave and smile at me, and I do so to them. I'm not totally rude.

But these mystery guests are flat out secretive and stand-offish. And I find it increasingly odd that I'm seeing more of these RVs in the area. Im back home, and I saw another one today. So they aren't just in little rock.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

Don't know why I can't load any pictures from my phone...

Don't get too close, I bite! Sasquatch's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 Times in 3,903 Posts
    Don't know why I can't load any pictures from my phone...
    The government RV's are blocking your phone from uploading pics. These little SOB's are smart. And sophisticated.
    "That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (10-21-2018),Walter Tyler (10-22-2018)

Hm...they're blocking all my pictures then. I can't load anything I've taken pictures of.

Hm...they're blocking all my pictures then. I can't load anything I've taken pictures of.
    Forum attachments or you using a picture host?
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Don't get too close, I bite! Gambit's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,042 Times in 5,248 Posts
    I know letchworth ny statepark has people bring big RV's in and leave them parked on camp spots for winters
    storage locations mostly use cheap security guards who are only a few pennies more then minimum wage and sleeping half the night behind the desk
    all state parks I know of have rangers who are better trained
    reason I say this is back in NY they had thieves breaking into RV's at storage locations that have 24 hour access, and some people think having a huge 150k plus in their driveway is an eyesore

with winter coming it can be just 1 of many possibilities why you see people not coming out or even have chairs and tables etc etc etc out front

im going back to sandbagging because we know that the government of Thailand are monitoring me so they can get my recipe for "Gambits famous salty chocolate balls" and countries will fold just to have my balls in their mouths
    Last edited by Gambit; 10-20-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

Coastie dad (10-20-2018)

Nope. Camper is active, not in storage. This is not a snowbird area.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast