Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming vs. Solar Minimum

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries

Global Warming vs. Solar Minimum

Sept. 27, 2018: The sun is entering one of the deepest Solar Minima of the Space Age. Sunspots have been absent for most of 2018, and the sun’s ultraviolet output has sharply dropped. New research shows that Earth’s upper atmosphere is responding.

“We see a cooling trend,” says Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”

https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2018...solar-minimum/
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Gambit (11-14-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    The Sun having an effect on the Earth's temperature?!?

Woulda thunk it?

BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TJC44 For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (11-15-2018)

Well shit. Is it global warming or global cooling?

F ucking Trump. That fascist racist bastard causes hurricanes, wildfires, massive tear flows from nasty women, and now he's blacking out the sun?
    What a horrible person!
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,019 Times in 10,450 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    Well shit. Is it global warming or global cooling?

F ucking Trump. That fascist racist bastard causes hurricanes, wildfires, massive tear flows from nasty women, and now he's blacking out the sun?
    What a horrible person!
    I am pretty sure Donald Trump put sunglasses on all the satellites so they would look cool.
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

Coastie dad (11-14-2018),Gambit (11-14-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    this is one of the top tinfoil hat events that I'm preparing for.

There's a youtube guy, David, who has a channel called Adapt 2030. He was just an exporter/importer trying to make money moving foods, mostly grains, around the world. A few years ago, he was doing projections about grains, went down the rabbit hole and found things like the solar minimum might be the biggest in a long time, that planetary alignments with the giants all gathered on the opposite side of earth away from the sun... pulling earth slightly away from the sun, just enough to be a factor in significant global cooling.

However, there are natural events also occurring that causes global warming.

So, what will happen if parts of the earth warm and parts cool... massive wind storms.

it's not just that crops will be ruined from significant changes in temperature, but also winds will be destructive.

Some think that we can just move crop production where there is none now if the environment becomes more favorable to growing... however, there would already be food production there if the soil was any good. Amending the soil for growing is going to be a massive under taking and will take years.

All the upcoming chaos could be avoided and jobs created, if only people and govs could just admit what's going to happen. But "Climate Change" is too profitable and too political right now.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,186 Times in 4,307 Posts
    Well, . . . I for one am convinced that the climate is changing.

For crying out loud, . . . only 90 days ago, . . . the AC was going full blast, . . . now it's the furnace.

My dehumidifier needed fixing 6 months ago, . . . now I'm running two, . . . yes TWO, . . . humidifiers in my house.

To top it all off, . . . my skin is dry and cracking and itchy.

I think I need to write a book, . . . be selected for a peace prize, . . . get my own plane.

But first, I need to be whupped in and election.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (01-01-2019)

The climate changes 4 times a year here in Meatchicken.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (01-01-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 2,487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    Sept. 27, 2018: The sun is entering one of the deepest Solar Minima of the Space Age. Sunspots have been absent for most of 2018, and the sun’s ultraviolet output has sharply dropped. New research shows that Earth’s upper atmosphere is responding.

“We see a cooling trend,” says Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”

https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2018...solar-minimum/
    aaaannnnnndddd...We're back to the 70's again. I knew I had heard that song somewhere. Damn Afros are back in style....friggin Converse are all the rage...chicks wearing those high waisted Jeans... And white boys are all getting four wheel drive trucks and dipping again.... Its like I'm 12 again...whoooo hooooo.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (01-01-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    More proof of Global Warming?

A SNOWSTORM HITS HAWAII: On Monday, an historic winter storm pounded Hawaii with hurricane force winds, massive waves, and snow in some unusual places. Maui was blanketed in snow at altitudes as low as 6200 feet--the lowest snowfall since 1952. At the 10,023-foot summit of Maui's Haleakala volcano, many world-class telescopes were frozen solid:
    http://www.spaceweather.com/
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

What? You mean it’s going to be ok if I fart?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast