Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Contact us" Button

"Contact us" Button

Contact us button now works so if you lose your password or whatever you can use the "Contact us" button to get help now.

Your welcome.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 12-06-2018 at 09:22 AM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Broncosfan (11-25-2020),shootbrownelk (11-26-2020)

Thank You.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

(As quoted by Gibbons, in Decline of the Roman Empire.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (12-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mills View Post
    Thank You.
    Beerman got locked out the other day luckily he had Inor's email otherwise we may have lost him. I tested the contact button and no worky so I got the hammer out and fixed it.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Mister Mills (12-07-2018)

I tried it periodically for a long time hahahaha...
    "I'm a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction"
    Kris Kristofferson
    "The American farmer is the only person who buys everything at retail, sells everything at Wholesale, an has to pay the freight both ways "
    JFK

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hag For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (01-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    I tried it periodically for a long time hahahaha...
    It didn't work for you apparently. Its fussy as hell I had it working but when I saw you couldn't get in I tried the button again and there seems to be another problem now all of a sudden. Stupid software is not very dependable. Back to the drawing board.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

hag (01-17-2019)

Shows how dumb i am..... i never thought of making a new account to get in and message you until yesterday lol....
    Kris Kristofferson
    "The American farmer is the only person who buys everything at retail, sells everything at Wholesale, an has to pay the freight both ways "
    JFK

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    Shows how dumb i am..... i never thought of making a new account to get in and message you until yesterday lol....
    I killed that account so it doesn't trip the bosses multiple users on the same PC email alarm. But yeah that was a good way to get back in to get my attention. And you have my email feel free any time to use it to reach me.

Ok made an other change and did a test run and it sent me a email right away.

I need some beta testers to use the contact button and send me some" this sight blows" messages.
    please post here that you used the contact button so I can verify its working for more than just me thanks in advance.

Will some of you please use the contact button and send me a "you suck" message through the contact button Hellllo anybody? Mods? Somebody use the damn button will ya I need to see if I got it right this time.

Sent one
    Kris Kristofferson
    JFK

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hag For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (01-17-2019)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast