Thread: What do I believe? Here it is, cliff notes version

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,331 Times in 4,342 Posts

What do I believe? Here it is, cliff notes version

Earlier today, I was asked to define what I believe as a Christian:

First and foremost, . . . Jesus Christ is the Son of God, . . . and is God ("For there are 3 that bear record in Heaven, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and these 3 are 1), . . . all things were created by Him.

The earth was created in 7 calendar days by God, . . . and His final creation was by His own hand: Adam and later that day, Eve.

NOTE: it was Adam and Even that He created, . . . not Adam and Steve.

Jesus Christ came to this earth to be a sinless sacrifice, showing us that we could live without sin if we were so inclined, . . . died on the cross for our sins, . . . was buried, . . . resurrected on the 3rd day (Easter Sunday) and now sits at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for us.

Because of Him, . . . we can confess our sins, repent of being a sinner, become a born again Christian, and when this life is over, go to Heaven t be with the saints and those others who got there first.

There is a time, . . . after the creation of the Temple of God in Jerusalem, . . . when the world will be full of evil like it was in the days of Noah, . . . God will send Jesus to get the Christians on earth, . . . the earth will be destroyed, . . . final judgment will occur, . . . sinners will burn in hell for eternity, . . . Christians will enjoy heaven for eternity.

Yes, . . . Heaven does have a wall, . . . gates, . . . and a vetting process for entrance therein. Hell does not.

That is the Cliff Notes version of it all.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Mister Mills (12-13-2018)

Sounds good to me, I can't find any fault with it.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

(As quoted by Gibbons, in Decline of the Roman Empire.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (12-13-2018)