Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fire building skills class

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,524 Times in 15,513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lopie View Post
    can you point me to where your story is? I'd enjoy reading them. I see you set up private sub-forums for refugees from PF, ODT, and SB. Can you elaborate? What sites are those? Did you post as hawgrider and sparkyprep or a different username? I'm wondering if a change of online identity/username is something I should be doing?
    PF = prepper forums refugees

SB = survival boards

ODT = hell I don't know? Some board in Georgia I think?

They are private forums. Entrance by request only.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

lopie (12-30-2018)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    oh, well, I've been banned on several websites.
    Tell a story or two if we buy it somebody can recommend you get the banner.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

lopie (12-30-2018),RubberDuck (01-02-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 2,403 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I was sparkyprep at PrepperForums.net a LONG time ago. I don’t go back there anymore, not even to lurk. There was a lot of history there.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks. :pirateflag: :confederate:

Proud Deplorable

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Tell a story or two if we buy it somebody can recommend you get the banner.
    I sent you a PM with one story, but my first big banning that hurt was about 10 years ago from ridemonkey.com since I had a lot of virtual and real-life friends. I got into a big argument with a moderator who banned me and when several members demanded to know what happened, RMadmin stripped that mod of his responsibilities, but eventho he was wrong, i was still banned.

I've been banned a half dozen times from godlikeproductions.com because I can only keep my mouth shut for so long with a new acct before calling a moderator there by the name of "Chip" some kind of low self-esteem cocksucking faggot tranny liberal snowflake mental midget who has to shit on other posters just so he can sleep at night and quiet the thoughts of suicide because he's a worthless piece of scum that society would be better off without.

Something like that, i forget.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lopie For This Useful Post:

Mister Mills (01-02-2019),Slippy (01-02-2019)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 1,588 Posts
    I sent you a PM with one story, but my first big banning that hurt was about 10 years ago from ridemonkey.com since I had a lot of virtual and real-life friends. I got into a big argument with a moderator who banned me and when several members demanded to know what happened, RMadmin stripped that mod of his responsibilities, but eventho he was wrong, i was still banned.

I've been banned a half dozen times from godlikeproductions.com because I can only keep my mouth shut for so long with a new acct before calling a moderator there by the name of "Chip" some kind of low self-esteem cocksucking faggot tranny liberal snowflake mental midget who has to shit on other posters just so he can sleep at night and quiet the thoughts of suicide because he's a worthless piece of scum that society would be better off without.

I think I like you...
    You will never be forgotten. RIP Corporal Bradley Coy (USMC)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,171 Posts

I see that you are another wallflower, and afraid to say what you mean, I am being ironic here. I have quit a few sites, because they were morons there.
    I really believe that some people live in self-made worlds, where reality does not penetrate. I get so tempted to name some forums, but then I get over it.

OK, wait a minute, you named a site, so I will too, TheForumSite.com; now that is a bunch of dopes.
    1. I finished reading Blackhawk Down, the book, and it was very good. 2. I finished reading The Hunger Games, and it is wilder than the movie is.
    3. I finished Lone Survivor on CD, and I watched the movie, and the book is better. Everybody on that Team should have gotten the Medal Of Honor, but only one man lived. So there were no witnesses.[March 14, 2019]

Ranks Showcase

Thanks

Well its a story so you can have the banner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123