It seems like this website is more open-minded and less concerned about "rules". So, if SHTF or worse, have you looked for locations within a gas-tank's drive from where you live? Even if you live at your BOL, I think you agree that shit can happen anywhere and you have to have a back-up plan, yeah?

One thing I've done is looked for vacation spots that might be empty. There is this cabin system in Colorado called the 10th mountain division huts where you can rent a hut used by the military decades ago that often require a hike from your car, so not just anyone can get to them. They sometimes are decently insulated and have a fireplace/stove.

Also rest stops along scenic routes. Some of these are closed on 2-3 sides with fireplaces.

Not ideal, but if you have no place to go or all your standard options are also under evacuation threat...

also, this exercise is good to eliminate places. I had thought about some of the tunnels in Colorado, but getting every idiot to turn off their car while in the tunnel seems very unlikely, so we'd all die from exhaust fumes.

Where are some of your secondary BOL options?