Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California Lawmakers Consider Gun Tax Following Mass Shooting

Little Miss Chatterbox Innkeeper's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,549 Times in 854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    The SMART gunmakers from California like Weatherby, move the heck out and come to Sheridan, Wyoming. I can't wait to buy a "Made In Wyoming" Weatherby.
    When I sold guns if you had to get a rifle sent back to Weatherby for work it required special permits because of the screwed up gun laws in CA. which actually caused a few people to change their mind on what they were buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Innkeeper For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (01-11-2019)

Zealot

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,242 Times in 1,729 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Innkeeper View Post
    When I sold guns if you had to get a rifle sent back to Weatherby for work it required special permits because of the screwed up gun laws in CA. which actually caused a few people to change their mind on what they were buying.

Any gun or gun accessories manufacturers won't have any of those problems in Wyoming. It's nice to know that some State Governments believe in the 2nd Amendment. We can carry openly or concealed here without a permit. You can have an uncased loaded gun in your vehicle when hunting (if you want to) and no waiting period for gun purchases.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shootbrownelk For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (01-11-2019)

Little Miss Chatterbox Innkeeper's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,549 Times in 854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    Any gun or gun accessories manufacturers won't have any of those problems in Wyoming. It's nice to know that some State Governments believe in the 2nd Amendment. We can carry openly or concealed here without a permit. You can have an uncased loaded gun in your vehicle when hunting (if you want to) and no waiting period for gun purchases.
    You donít have to sell me on freedom lol maybe when I retire again or if too much liberal disease ever crosses the border from Illstate and the windy septic city I might head that way. Is the bird hunting good? My dogs need lots of birds.

"Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

Zealot

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,242 Times in 1,729 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Innkeeper View Post
    You don’t have to sell me on freedom lol maybe when I retire again or if too much liberal disease ever crosses the border from Illstate and the windy septic city I might head that way. Is the bird hunting good? My dogs need lots of birds.

Plenty of room for you out here Innkeeper. For birds there are Chukars, Blue grouse, Ruffed grouse, Sharptail grouse and Sage grouse. there are some Huns and pheasants around on a few wildlife preserves that allow hunting. And turkeys and waterfowl. Then there's the BIG game....I could go on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12