Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 28 days later....

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,519 Times in 1,385 Posts
    I thought that you were talking about a zombie movie.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28_days_later.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	6065
    1. I finished reading Blackhawk Down, the book, and it was very good. 2. I finished reading The Hunger Games, and it is wilder than the movie is.
    3. I finished Lone Survivor on CD, and I watched the movie, and the book is better. Everybody on that Team should have gotten the Medal Of Honor, but only one man lived. So there were no witnesses.[March 14, 2019]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (02-28-2019),Innkeeper (03-09-2019),shootbrownelk (03-09-2019),StratMaster (03-15-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,996 Times in 1,232 Posts
    Sleeping on the sofa and dinette furniture …. ugghh do I need to remind you how tall you are?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A Watchman For This Useful Post:

shootbrownelk (03-09-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,268 Times in 2,147 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Sleeping on the sofa and dinette furniture …. ugghh do I need to remind you how tall you are?
    Diagonally I fit damn near anywhere....Day 38. Still haven't slept in the Queen size bed....THe dinette sleeper is working for me...maybe the bed is a mental block....like Castaway or some such thing...Don't know...but I'm good. But new report...to follow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (03-09-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Day 2 in the RV park without power:

Neighbors are sending their kids out in droves to scrounge. Cats and dogs have mysteriously disappeared.

I have bunkered in place and and shuttered all windows. THe RV is connected to the Truck for a quick departure.

THe Gay couple next door have begun to patrol in ass-less chaps, leather vests, with surgical gloves on....not sure what that means but I've deployed claymores between them and me.

Everyone around me is brandishing garden hoses as defense weapons as only the water is still working.
    I have supplies for 3 people for 45 days...chances are I may have to kill again...if so, I will have food for 3 people for 90 days....

Gotta run, I think the laundry room has been taken by the next tribal trailer park....God I hope the power comes on soon...or else....wait....the other neighbor just prostituted his wife for batteries.... I got a pack of double A's...so that gets me 30 minutes run time with the misses.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (03-09-2019),Deebo (03-12-2019),hag (04-07-2019),hawgrider (03-09-2019),Innkeeper (03-09-2019),Inor (03-09-2019),KnuteFartne (03-12-2019),Slippy (03-09-2019),Sparkyprep (03-11-2019)

VIP Member!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,650 Posts
    I fuhqen love reading when your on a roll.
    You will never be forgotten. RIP Corporal Bradley Coy (USMC)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    I fuhqen love reading when your on a roll.

Sorry, I got caught up in the whole SHTTP situation and let me tell you....people will do a lot for a pack of batteries...after that i sort of slept through the rest of the emergency.

Went Home and after a lengthy lengthy time without....the wife finally decided to give me the pussy..... I mean literally she gave me the family cat to bring back with me.

Is a Pseudo PTSD animal, but approaching it from a completely opposite direction. This cat senses when I'm relaxed or not stressed and attacks me from every conceivable direction and disappears like a Damn Ninja cat. So its playing towards the thought that Soldiers with PTSD are more comfortable while forward in harms way. Theres a certain, sick and fugking tired of getting mauled in my sleep, sense to it...so imma run with it for a bit.

Her names Shark Bait but won't answer to anything. Soon as that little kat starts clawing my new RV though I'mma send her a clear message by rowing her ass 5 miles out in the ocean and throwing her ass overboard. I'm sure I'll have some cat herding stories to come....and I got to make sure Gay Steve doesn't see the little pussy or he might just explode into joy joy giggles and actually try to start a conversation with me again.

Last time he yells across the lot "Hey neighbor....I'm steve" I said hey back to you steve....I aint gay so dont even try it with me buddy....and apparently I'm a bad lay anyways...just ask my wife....she heard from her sister. He turn around and when back inside...and haven't seen him in days...well until the leather chaps business, but with that ball gag mask he was wearing I couldnt swear it was him. He had the same dimples on his cheeks,,,,well the cheeks I could see anyways...damn assless chaps to hell....some thing should not be seen twice in your life time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (03-15-2019),Slippy (03-14-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 19,765 Times in 7,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OSFG View Post
    Sorry, I got caught up in the whole SHTTP situation and let me tell you....people will do a lot for a pack of batteries...after that i sort of slept through the rest of the emergency.

Went Home and after a lengthy lengthy time without....the wife finally decided to give me the pussy..... I mean literally she gave me the family cat to bring back with me.

Is a Pseudo PTSD animal, but approaching it from a completely opposite direction. This cat senses when I'm relaxed or not stressed and attacks me from every conceivable direction and disappears like a Damn Ninja cat. So its playing towards the thought that Soldiers with PTSD are more comfortable while forward in harms way. Theres a certain, sick and fugking tired of getting mauled in my sleep, sense to it...so imma run with it for a bit.

Her names Shark Bait but won't answer to anything. Soon as that little kat starts clawing my new RV though I'mma send her a clear message by rowing her ass 5 miles out in the ocean and throwing her ass overboard. I'm sure I'll have some cat herding stories to come....and I got to make sure Gay Steve doesn't see the little pussy or he might just explode into joy joy giggles and actually try to start a conversation with me again.

Last time he yells across the lot "Hey neighbor....I'm steve" I said hey back to you steve....I aint gay so dont even try it with me buddy....and apparently I'm a bad lay anyways...just ask my wife....she heard from her sister. He turn around and when back inside...and haven't seen him in days...well until the leather chaps business, but with that ball gag mask he was wearing I couldnt swear it was him. He had the same dimples on his cheeks,,,,well the cheeks I could see anyways...damn assless chaps to hell....some thing should not be seen twice in your life time.
    That had me in tears laughing so hard! That deserves some tin. I don't even know what tin we have for a post that outstanding but I am sure Hawg will figure it out! I don't think we have tin for assless chaps, but I would be will to make one up if necessary.
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,618 Times in 15,923 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    That had me in tears laughing so hard! That deserves some tin. I don't even know what tin we have for a post that outstanding but I am sure Hawg will figure it out! I don't think we have tin for assless chaps, but I would be will to make one up if necessary.
    3 choices -

Courage- For living next to the rump ranger

Demented- For talking about a gay guy and pussy at the same time.

Gambits pool of shame!- For talking about assless chaps, pussy and queers in the same sentence.

You pick...
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (03-15-2019)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Hell ya'll know, me I'm not one for accolades, so which ever one best suits my arm, hand, face scratch to death person. At least I know gay Steve ain't gonna want me now. Probably Pool of shame, but I am demented, and courageously unafraid to say so.

That fugn cat is more and more like my wife every day. No wonder she don't want it around. But for the life of me I can't understand why she thinks I won't drown that damn thing.

So I'm laying there in bed around 4:30 am. My feet hanging over the bed, and this fugn furry ginsu gawd damn blender bladed ball of maddness hit my feet and I kicked that damn thing across the trailer. Then I went back to sleep and dreamed solidly of being back in combat again. Woke up feeling alert, alive, heart pounding, ready to get the hell out of the house.

Maybe the Post Traumatic inducing Stress Counter action will work....you know like "Hey' I'm not, not happy"...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OSFG For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (03-15-2019)

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,618 Times in 15,923 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OSFG View Post
    Hell ya'll know, me I'm not one for accolades, so which ever one best suits my arm, hand, face scratch to death person. At least I know gay Steve ain't gonna want me now. Probably Pool of shame, but I am demented, and courageously unafraid to say so.

That fugn cat is more and more like my wife every day. No wonder she don't want it around. But for the life of me I can't understand why she thinks I won't drown that damn thing.

So I'm laying there in bed around 4:30 am. My feet hanging over the bed, and this fugn furry ginsu gawd damn blender bladed ball of maddness hit my feet and I kicked that damn thing across the trailer. Then I went back to sleep and dreamed solidly of being back in combat again. Woke up feeling alert, alive, heart pounding, ready to get the hell out of the house.

Maybe the Post Traumatic inducing Stress Counter action will work....you know like "Hey' I'm not, not happy"...
    Gambits pool of shame it is.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast